Psychic reading confusion....

lol ebs, you're funny :) I see a vvv faint line too! fx'd!!

so i dont get another scan til i'm 20 weeks! arrrrrrrrgh!!!! :brat:

i might have to enlist in a few of my ultrasound tech friends to see if they want to 'practice' on me.. ;)

Oh no! We get the 12 week and 20 week as standard over here on the nhs and anymore is only if you pay for it or they think something is wrong/had past problems etc..

No reading as yet.... :brat: x

Its the same as the one at dinner... very faint. x

i would use a different kind tomorrow if your period hasnt come full flow just to compare the tests x

I have a superdrug test. I might use that if my temp goes up. :thumbup: x

i cant wait cos there is defo lines there on those tests!!

do you like dippy/ runny eggs either boiled or fried? xx

Oooh yes... I love dippy egg and soldiers... why? x

okay tonight you must have them, cos you cant when your pregnant and god i am really wanting one at the minute lol. i wish i had stocked up before lol.

i dont know why its not something i always ate but right now i could just eat fried eggs with chips to dip in them lol.

Erin yes you defo need to get your friends on board to do that we need more pics before your 20 week scanx

I have 2 double yolkers in the fridge so I'll have them tonight for you just in case. :winkwink:

No eggy peggy's for 9 months? :cry: :nope: :haha: x

haha, I will try! ;) It'd be simple if I worked dayshift with them, but we work opposite shifts so i just may have to go in early one day :haha:

normally those are the only scans we get also.. but i got my 12 week u/s early, which is good I guess, but now to go 12 weeks w/o one??? i dooon't think so! lol

I have 2 double yolkers in the fridge so I'll have them tonight for you just in case. :winkwink:

if you cant have them when you're pregnant then YOU shouldn't have them either!! :winkwink:

haha, I will try! ;) It'd be simple if I worked dayshift with them, but we work opposite shifts so i just may have to go in early one day :haha:

normally those are the only scans we get also.. but i got my 12 week u/s early, which is good I guess, but now to go 12 weeks w/o one??? i dooon't think so! lol

Can you pay for an extra one like Britt had? We can't wait until 20 weeks to see baby Erin!! :haha: x

lol thanks i mean for you as well cos if you get a positive test tomorrow thats it you cant have them either so stock up!!

when baby is born, i am going out for a meal and i am going to have pate for starters, then medium steak with stilton on and a fried egg, then a nice big coffee lol xx

lol thanks i mean for you as well cos if you get a positive test tomorrow thats it you cant have them either so stock up!!

when baby is born, i am going out for a meal and i am going to have pate for starters, then medium steak with stilton on and a fried egg, then a nice big coffee lol xx

:rofl: I love that you have planned you post pregnancy meal! :rofl: x

you will see it is exactly like when your on a diet you fancy everything you cant have, so i have my meal planned so that i can try and forget them now!

stock up tonight cos after tomorrow mornign you have to say bye bye to these nice yum yum foods as well lol x

you will see it is exactly like when your on a diet you fancy everything you cant have, so i have my meal planned so that i can try and forget them now!

stock up tonight cos after tomorrow mornign you have to say bye bye to these nice yum yum foods as well lol x

Thanks. It would be lovely if I was pregnant but after last time... (bfp's getting darker then chemical) I just don't want to get my hopes up until I see it on a decent test. x

I don't know if they do the private scans around here or not. It'd be nice! I know I could probably get a scan at work, but I wouldn't want to find out the gender without my husband there.. I feel that'd be really mean of me.. haha.

Got my reading....

Ok I can see you will fall pregnant anytime now & I feel a baby Girl will be born early next year i'm picking up the 22th of march 2012.

I can also pick up a baby boy being born around march 2014.

I can see all pregnancy's and baby's will be healthy .

I've asked her if she sees me being pregnant now... lol... I hope she's wrong though because if I am pregnant I'd be due just before NYE so March would be a few cycles away. :wacko:

ebs, I think she sees things a few months out. She told me May, she told Britchick July, and when Brit told her she got her BFP, she told Mary and she said that she had thought she'd get pregnant before then, but she gave her the latest date just in case.
so don't feel frustrated about it, like I said.. just do it for the spell :)

ebs, I think she sees things a few months out. She told me May, she told Britchick July, and when Brit told her she got her BFP, she told Mary and she said that she had thought she'd get pregnant before then, but she gave her the latest date just in case.
so don't feel frustrated about it, like I said.. just do it for the spell :)

Well it is now cast so fingers crossed. I had to ask her if she could see me being pregnant now though... :haha: Hope she doesn't think I'm being cheeky. :blush: x

Ok... she replied and said

"Theres a high chance you could be , i cant pick up right now reason being the pregnancy could be very young"

OMG... roll on tomorrow... I need to test of temp or something.. :rofl: x

i know!!! Me too!!! eeeeeex I'm soooo excited and hopeful for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->