Psychic reading confusion....

i can't wait all night - you need to TEST!!!!!!

i have an SD lying around - i could meet you half way with it, should only take us both 5 hours?? LOL!x

i can't wait all night - you need to TEST!!!!!!

i have an SD lying around - i could meet you half way with it, should only take us both 5 hours?? LOL!x

:rofl: I've tested twice today! :dohh:

I'm doing an SD and an ic in the morning. x

ahhh you need to go to bed now so morning comes sooner! lol!!

has the bleeding stopped now???

guess what, i am sick again! and not impressed. britt, erin - i am SO jealous! x

yikes.. so sorry - hopefully it's just something you ate and it'll be out of your system shortly!
ebs, you need to change it on your chart to spotting and not menses so I can see your beautiful climbing temps :)

has the bleeding stopped now???

guess what, i am sick again! and not impressed. britt, erin - i am SO jealous! x

Just brown stuff... ugh... :shrug: I'm so scared to get excited because I just didn't cope well last time at all. :nope:

Sick again! :dohh: Oh no! You are going to be like my friend in her 3rd tri and still throwing up about 4 times a day. No wonder you haven't gained wait. My friend is alot thinner than when she started with this pregnancy. x

mine was just brown too ebs! Did you have bright red flow and then now it's just spotting?? You're still in this!! I'm so hopeful!! FX'd!

Sick again! :dohh: Oh no! You are going to be like my friend in her 3rd tri and still throwing up about 4 times a day. No wonder you haven't gained wait. My friend is alot thinner than when she started with this pregnancy. x

:ignore:

3rd tri sickness?!!?! did i sign on for that??? :dohh:

(i do realise how lucky i am - just feeling very sorry for myself right now!)

yikes.. so sorry - hopefully it's just something you ate and it'll be out of your system shortly!

i wish you were right hun, but i've been feeling sick for a week now, and the throwing up started today - looks like i just got a two week holiday from it! x

mine was just brown too ebs! Did you have bright red flow and then now it's just spotting?? You're still in this!! I'm so hopeful!! FX'd!

Yeah... light red flow yesteday and just brown spotting today. Come on bfp!!!! xxx

ebs, I think she sees things a few months out. She told me May, she told Britchick July, and when Brit told her she got her BFP, she told Mary and she said that she had thought she'd get pregnant before then, but she gave her the latest date just in case.
so don't feel frustrated about it, like I said.. just do it for the spell :)

Stalking you Erin tehehehe! But yes get the spell,she really is an awesom friendly lady and 150% believe it worked for us!

ohh jeffsar-- so sorry :( I do hope it goes away soon for you and your sanity!!!

ebs, can't wait for the am... I hope it's the pinkest BFP you've ever seen :)

hi britchick!! ebony did get the spell today!! We're hoping that it makes her baby sticky this time :) :)

well girls, i'm off to bed, see if lying down helps!

ebs, good luck for the morning, lets hope the spell worked and you see good lines!

erin, so pleased scan went well today.

speak to you all tomorrow x

Ok... she replied and said

"Theres a high chance you could be , i cant pick up right now reason being the pregnancy could be very young"

OMG... roll on tomorrow... I need to test of temp or something.. :rofl: x

fingers crossed ebs,who was the reading from?

Ok... she replied and said

"Theres a high chance you could be , i cant pick up right now reason being the pregnancy could be very young"

OMG... roll on tomorrow... I need to test of temp or something.. :rofl: x

fingers crossed ebs,who was the reading from?

Mary. Erin & Britchick got the reading and fertility spell and fell pregnant straight away. you should get one too when you are ttc again. :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->