Psychic reading confusion....

Ok really trying to not order another reading! :wacko:

I get reading the posts on here and hear of a psychic that someone really rates and then I look them up and think... its only a few quid....

Someone talk me out of it!!!!!!!! :haha:

afternoon,feeling a bit low at the mo,had a mc at the end of oct and i have no idea where abouts i am in my cycle,so i thought id get a renny reading to try and cheer myself up,i kno its just for fun but i got a reading that has really cheered me up it says

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 18th.

hiya hun, sorry for your loss:hugs:
i had a mc in Sept at 12 weeks, and have really had a hard time moving on, but here i am ttc again! same as you, just needed a bit of a boost, and luckily i got it! however - we all seem to have had the same reading..... hmmmmm the cynical part of me wonders, ha ha! x

i see what you mean about all having the same dates but i suppose it totally possible....sorry for you loss that would of been hard at 12 weeks it happened to me 12 yrs ago but didnt find out baby had died till i was about 16 weeks its heartbreaking,this time around i got my bfp in the morning and started bleeding by the afternoon i was only 4+1 but i had to wait till i was 6weeks b4 they would scan me,had my last blood test on tues my levels of hcg have just gone back to normal now and its been almost 4 weeks

the only 1 that has been correct for me was sandra she said i would get a bfp in oct/nov which was true i got it end of oct but unfortunatly mc'd

well, i am keeping fx'fd that Jenny is right - that way we all get our longed for xmas bfp's!! x

Ok really trying to not order another reading! :wacko:

I get reading the posts on here and hear of a psychic that someone really rates and then I look them up and think... its only a few quid....

Someone talk me out of it!!!!!!!! :haha:

haha, i would, but i have just ordered my second so someone else will need to reign you in!! :haha:

Yeah found her but I'm trying to resist buying another reading. I've bought 6 already!

LOL - where did you find them all??? Dec is looking good for your :bfp: hun :) x

Yeah found her but I'm trying to resist buying another reading. I've bought 6 already!

LOL - where did you find them all??? Dec is looking good for your :bfp: hun :) x

I found them googling like mad and stalking all the threads on here about predictions until I found links. I have them all bookmarked now. :haha:

Yes December is looking good if I can persuade my DH to DTD over this next week which isn't looking good :shrug:

I've chased my last one up but not heard anything. I'm desperate to buy that psychic star one but I have no money :cry:

I'm hoping that you guys can chime in on what you think Cheri22 means by her reading for me?? Do you think she got me confused? I let her know we had a daughter that will be 2 in January, and that we were currently TTC #2. This was the start of her reading to me...

"They show this baby to be a GIRL congrats to you guys on your pregnancy!"

She didn't tell me a Conception month/EDD, nothing.. and I'm not pregnant yet. In fact, I just got my first + OPK yesterday for this cycle, so we're just starting the BDing and should O in a day or so... She's acting like I'm already pregnant? It's weird. I think she got me confused?

I'm hoping that you guys can chime in on what you think Cheri22 means by her reading for me?? Do you think she got me confused? I let her know we had a daughter that will be 2 in January, and that we were currently TTC #2. This was the start of her reading to me...

"They show this baby to be a GIRL congrats to you guys on your pregnancy!"

She didn't tell me a Conception month/EDD, nothing.. and I'm not pregnant yet. In fact, I just got my first + OPK yesterday for this cycle, so we're just starting the BDing and should O in a day or so... She's acting like I'm already pregnant? It's weird. I think she got me confused?

Honestly... I'd email her back and explain that you aren't pregnant and that you are ttc. She may have you mixed up or she may think you are pregnant already. Maybe this is the month!!!!!!! :happydance:

I did email her back at 7 am, and she hasn't responded.. and I'm impatient...
:wacko:
haha

hehe me too! I'm waiting for a reading and I'm going to have to chase it up again... I can't wait!! :haha:

what have we become, ha ha!!

i still have my hopes pinned on Jenny - cos she said this is the month! any suggestions on a comparison? x

I'm not sure. I was reading a post about Aimee earlier where she'd done a reading and actually managed to predict a close relations which was spooky. I think everyone on here has a favourite but they all seem to be different. x

I know! I wish there was ONE psychic who was ALWAYS right for EVERYONE!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->