Psychic reading confusion....

afternoon ladies i'm in a really good mood,the sun is shinning,there's chocolate by the lorry load :haha: and i have my fertility spell,she cast it last nite and she has said a baby girl born next march so my bfp will follow very soon...did she tell any1 not to eat fish??

She said a girl for me too and she sees next march for me but I'm due Dec 30th :shrug: So hopefully it means you'll fall pregnant before that! Nothing about fish though... :haha:

Imagine you having a girl after all those boys! Would you like that? x

evening ebs!

i'm just off to do the bedtime routine, i hope you have had a nice easter weekend! x

Evening ladies :hi:

Sounds like you've had lovely easters with your kids. They make it so much more special don't they?

We've just got back from the inlaws. Had a lovely sunday dinner and now I am totally full... mmmmm...

Had a bit of a panic this morning. My temp had dropped and I kept feeling like AF had showed up but it was just cm. Took temp again later and it was back up but I am not temping any more. :nope: It just caused stress. :dohh: x

Sounds like you've had lovely easters with your kids. They make it so much more special don't they?

We've just got back from the inlaws. Had a lovely sunday dinner and now I am totally full... mmmmm...

Had a bit of a panic this morning. My temp had dropped and I kept feeling like AF had showed up but it was just cm. Took temp again later and it was back up but I am not temping any more. :nope: It just caused stress. :dohh: x

step awaaaaaaay from the thermometer :hugs:

:rofl: I know! Its such a habit! :dohh: I'm going to stop though and put it away so I can't be tempted.

How are you? x

hey ladies sorry had a few dramas in my life to deal with lol.CONGRATES EB on the bfp bet your excited as :D
hows everyone doing?

:rofl: I know! Its such a habit! :dohh: I'm going to stop though and put it away so I can't be tempted.

How are you? x

its hard to break the habit!! I understand, but it MUST be done!! stress isn't good for baby :) :hugs:
I'm doing good- sooooooo stuffed full I could burst from Easter dinner at the moment!! :pop::sick:

hey ladies sorry had a few dramas in my life to deal with lol.CONGRATES EB on the bfp bet your excited as :D
hows everyone doing?

hi dvs! how have you been???

morning girls!

am i the only one having to work easter monday?!

nevermind, it's raining here anyway! x

im good thanks erin.going back on the pill soon so all my predictions were wrong lol

hi ebs!

hey, just realised you are due the day i got my BFP!!! what a start to the new year eh? x

hi ebs!

hey, just realised you are due the day i got my BFP!!! what a start to the new year eh? x

Really? FF says I'm due 30th December. I'm hoping I'm late though so :baby: has a January birthday so push it away from xmas. :wacko: x

im good thanks erin.going back on the pill soon so all my predictions were wrong lol

Hi DVS :hi:

How come you are going back on the pill? :shrug: x

Me and my partner split up a few weeks ago so just waiting on my doctors appointment :dohh:

Aww DVS :hugs: I'm so sorry. xxx

thanks hun its weird he wants me back and i want to but i dont think it will work, theres toomuch hurt :(

Maybe give yourself some time to think it all through. x

i have been and i just cant see a future there anymore after it all.mayb the time apart will make a difference

i have been and i just cant see a future there anymore after it all.mayb the time apart will make a difference

I think time apart gives you time to see things clearly and know what you want or don't want. Well we're here if you need to talk about it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->