Psychic reading confusion....

Or….Santa could bring bubs early! My friend has a Christmas day baby, and found people were saying ‘this is for Christmas and birthday’ which isn’t fair on a 2 year old,so they picked a date mid year – June 30th – where their little boy gets his unofficial birthday present! I think it’s sweet, and he feels special cos he has two birthdays!

Or….Santa could bring bubs early! My friend has a Christmas day baby, and found people were saying ‘this is for Christmas and birthday’ which isn’t fair on a 2 year old,so they picked a date mid year – June 30th – where their little boy gets his unofficial birthday present! I think it’s sweet, and he feels special cos he has two birthdays!

Aww thats a lovely idea. A friends daughter was born on boxing day so she always has to have her birthday party with friends a couple of weeks early then just a small family one on her birthday. DH said he didn't want a xmas baby but beggers can't be chosers... lol. I think I was 2 weeks late and so I sort of won't be surprised if my :baby: is. I'd just rather be as far away from xmas as possible so we can take the decorations down after xmas and seperate the birthday if you know what I mean. x

afternoon ladies i'm in a really good mood,the sun is shinning,there's chocolate by the lorry load :haha: and i have my fertility spell,she cast it last nite and she has said a baby girl born next march so my bfp will follow very soon...did she tell any1 not to eat fish??

She said a girl for me too and she sees next march for me but I'm due Dec 30th :shrug: So hopefully it means you'll fall pregnant before that! Nothing about fish though... :haha:

Imagine you having a girl after all those boys! Would you like that? x

i would love to have a little girl but really wouldnt be bothered either way

She said a girl for me too and she sees next march for me but I'm due Dec 30th :shrug: So hopefully it means you'll fall pregnant before that! Nothing about fish though... :haha:

Imagine you having a girl after all those boys! Would you like that? x

i would love to have a little girl but really wouldnt be bothered either way

Well girl or boy... baby number 6 is hopefully just around the corner. :thumbup: x

good thanks, sun burnt from falling asleep outside yesterday!

tenerife looks like it will be cloudy though so at least i have a wee bit colour lol x

tenerife looks like it will be cloudy though so at least i have a wee bit colour lol x

It will still be nice and warm though and a great break away. :thumbup: x

yeah, i'm looking forward to just being off for a week! x

thanks ladies :) but im still smiling...some how lol.
hope u all enjoyed easter

i bet u cant wait for ur jollies

i'm really looking forward to it! just be fine to get away - i'm not even that bothered if weather isn't fab!

how you doing, feeling quite positive?x

i know, but patience is hard to come by when ttc.....
you need distraction - anything exciting on tv tonight? x

probably not lol,i'm gonna start decorating sometime this week that should help for a wee while

probably not lol,i'm gonna start decorating sometime this week that should help for a wee while

Ooh i love decorating. :thumbup: Great distraction. I've been having a spring clean today and started sorting through my hoarding :haha: yesterday. I've also been looking at wallpaper for one of the walls in our bedroom. I need to get painting too upstairs. Ours is a rented house and the walls need a fresh lick of paint as they look grubby. x

i love the thought of decorating and i love planning colours etc but i hate the upheavle decorating brings,i need to have a good sort out 1st to get rid of a load of stuff that we dont really need that we keep just incase we ever need it but we probably never will,i need to have a throw out of all zakks old broken toys and to sort thru the lads clothes to find out what new stuff is needed for the summer...wow i'm gonna be busier than i thought lol

i love the thought of decorating and i love planning colours etc but i hate the upheavle decorating brings,i need to have a good sort out 1st to get rid of a load of stuff that we dont really need that we keep just incase we ever need it but we probably never will,i need to have a throw out of all zakks old broken toys and to sort thru the lads clothes to find out what new stuff is needed for the summer...wow i'm gonna be busier than i thought lol

Ooh it will be so satifying to get rid of old junk. :thumbup: Great distraction. I know what mean about the upheaval with decorating. It must be a nightmare with a housefull. :wacko: All I have to worry about is the dogs brushing against the walls! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->