Psychic reading confusion....

Wheres Britt tonight? Must be enjoying her bank holiday weekend. x

i love the thought of decorating and i love planning colours etc but i hate the upheavle decorating brings,i need to have a good sort out 1st to get rid of a load of stuff that we dont really need that we keep just incase we ever need it but we probably never will,i need to have a throw out of all zakks old broken toys and to sort thru the lads clothes to find out what new stuff is needed for the summer...wow i'm gonna be busier than i thought lol

i've still to do that too - taylor's wardrobe is full and i am convinced over half doesn't fit him! i was going to do it thursday before we leave, but even the thought of it is too much! :dohh:

it's weird for me that the telly is all different - today is not a public holiday in scotland, just good friday. so all was back to normal up here today - SO JEALOUS!!! :haha:

it's weird for me that the telly is all different - today is not a public holiday in scotland, just good friday. so all was back to normal up here today - SO JEALOUS!!! :haha:

I forgot Scotland is so different. do you get friday off for the royal wedding? x

yeah, that's a national holiday. and the day we fly, woohoo!!

it's bizzare here - not only are our holidays different to england and wales, each little place has their own holidays too - i am 35 miles from aberdeen, and we have different local holidays!

not that it matters to me, my work give me extra holidays per year and we get no public holidays! x

yeah, that's a national holiday. and the day we fly, woohoo!!

it's bizzare here - not only are our holidays different to england and wales, each little place has their own holidays too - i am 35 miles from aberdeen, and we have different local holidays!

not that it matters to me, my work give me extra holidays per year and we get no public holidays! x

Ooh at least you get the extra ones. :thumbup:

Are you packed yet? x

No!!!!

i have some things looked out and lying on the spare bedroom bed, but other than that, i haven't done much at all! nevermnd, the villa is near a big shopping centre, if i forget something i can always use hubbys visa! x

No!!!!

i have some things looked out and lying on the spare bedroom bed, but other than that, i haven't done much at all! nevermnd, the villa is near a big shopping centre, if i forget something i can always use hubbys visa! x

haha sounds like a good plan.

Are you having problems with BnB tonight? Its driving me nuts! :wacko: x

i love the thought of decorating and i love planning colours etc but i hate the upheavle decorating brings,i need to have a good sort out 1st to get rid of a load of stuff that we dont really need that we keep just incase we ever need it but we probably never will,i need to have a throw out of all zakks old broken toys and to sort thru the lads clothes to find out what new stuff is needed for the summer...wow i'm gonna be busier than i thought lol

Ooh it will be so satifying to get rid of old junk. :thumbup: Great distraction. I know what mean about the upheaval with decorating. It must be a nightmare with a housefull. :wacko: All I have to worry about is the dogs brushing against the walls! :haha: x

lol yeah i'm the same here with the dogs

Or….Santa could bring bubs early! My friend has a Christmas day baby, and found people were saying ‘this is for Christmas and birthday’ which isn’t fair on a 2 year old,so they picked a date mid year – June 30th – where their little boy gets his unofficial birthday present! I think it’s sweet, and he feels special cos he has two birthdays!

Lexi, my daughter's, birthday is Jan 10, so only 2 weeks away from Christmas, and we were thinking of doing something special for her 'half-birthday' also.. the new baby could be a Thanksgiving baby! We'll be broke the months of Nov-January! haha. :haha:

I forgot Scotland is so different. do you get friday off for the royal wedding? x

hahaha, that's funny to me that you guys get off work that day!!!!

jeffsar, I didn't have off of work either.. no place around here did! :flower:

dvs, so sorry to hear of the breakup... if it's meant to be you'll be back together, and if it's not meant to be, then at least you didn't get pregnant and bring a child into it only to break up later on.. know what I mean? Good luck to you!

hi mamadonna and britt!!

I'm doing ok-- just really tired and so sick of the rain we've been having!!

Morning Everyone!!

Hope you all had a good break!!

i wish you wouldnt all be such chatter boxes, takes me ages to catch up when i havent been on for a few days lol

Ebs - loving the digi!!! :happydance: :happydance: they are amazing arent they!! we went down london this weekend, and i knew you was doing the digi on sat and i was trying to get on, on my phone then in hubby's phone but the pages wouldnt load so i couldnt see lol. How are you feeling?? Preggers?? stop temping, it doesnt matter what your temp does now it might go up and down but it doesnt matter so dont do it then you wont worry. Also you will feel like AF is coming all the time i still get that feeling but you kinda get used to it, and in a couple of weeks you will feel like you have wet yourself with the amount if CM so dont worry that it is AF! i had to change my underwear a few times a day at one point.

Hope everyone else is doing good, i will wait for your updates today!

AFM - The belly has arrived lol, i feel like it has popped out and all my clothes are tight, it was actually funny cos i tried my new dress on i showed you, and hubby said that looks night it actually doesnt look like your pregnant in that, so for a laugh i tried one of my old dresses on i used to go out in and i looked a site lol, it came really short belly hanging out boobs hanging out lol!!

xx

morning girls!!

happy olive erin!

ebs, bnb kicked me off last night - not sure what th eproblem was. sorry i never said goodbye!

britt - welcome to the world of 'nothing fits, i look like a hippo!' now is the time for maternity shopping lol

mama, hope the decorating goes well!

and hello to everyone else!

afm, i am fine actually, no sickness, baby kicking and sun shining - all good today! x

Morning!!

lol yes i am at that stage now, so i think a bit of shopping is in order!

on friday i went to mamas and papas and bought all the nursery soft interior range to go in our nursery, i cant wait to see it all together now!

glad your feeling good, hopefully the crappy bit is totally over for you now.

i cant wait to feel my little man move, i felt a popping feeling this morning but dont know if that was him or trapped wind lol :blush:
xx

Forgot to add Jeans are perfect, thanks so much!! xx

did they fit?? i'm glad you'll get use out of them! x

did they fit?? i'm glad you'll get use out of them! x

Yes the waist is maybe a tiny bit too big, but thats fine i wore a long top and you couldnt see and they will last me now when i get a bit biggerx

That’s good, they were a bit small on my thighs and I’m going for ultimate comfort this time, so glad they are ok for you!

I just checked Tenerife weather report – it’s getting sunny now! x

That’s good, they were a bit small on my thighs and I’m going for ultimate comfort this time, so glad they are ok for you!

I just checked Tenerife weather report – it’s getting sunny now! x

thats brilliant, it will be a nicebreak for you. And the weather here for abroad always shows cooler than what it actually is, so i would assume it will be hotter than what they are predicting, thats what i have always found.

i am so glad we have a short week this week, only today tomorrow and thursday to work then off again for 4 days!!

and then in a couple of weeks we are off to the seaside! i really hope the weather stays warm in the UK for us for that weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->