Psychic reading confusion....

i hope so - it says it's raining one of the days - wtf??!?! i thought it never rained in spain lol!

i love the seaside, sunny days cheer me up! x

i hope so - it says it's raining one of the days - wtf??!?! i thought it never rained in spain lol!

i love the seaside, sunny days cheer me up! x

i wouldnt worry about the weather forecast we do that everytime we go abroad and it is never right, it is always better.

yeah me to, hubby likes to go abroad but i have a thing about hospitals abroad so i have said i wont travel whilst pregnant, so he has had to settle for yarmouth this year instead but i like it there i used to go a lot when i was younger and it will be a nice break for us x

i have bought good travel insurance and got my EH1C card so i'm hoping all will be ok! plus, my doppler will be coming along lol! x

i have bought good travel insurance and got my EH1C card so i'm hoping all will be ok! plus, my doppler will be coming along lol! x

yeah everything will be fine, its just me. When we went to egypt i was quite ill when we were there, and the docs wanted to send me into the hospital but i have that fear of everyone needing to go home and me being there on my own and stuff, so i refused to go in i did get better but was quite ill for rest of holiday. Its just a fear i have anyway not just whilst being pregnant.

I wish i hadnt cos i love going abroad xx

i do too, i keep asking hubby to take a job in dubai, but he's having none of it! x

Morning Everyone!!

Hope you all had a good break!!

i wish you wouldnt all be such chatter boxes, takes me ages to catch up when i havent been on for a few days lol

Ebs - loving the digi!!! :happydance: :happydance: they are amazing arent they!! we went down london this weekend, and i knew you was doing the digi on sat and i was trying to get on, on my phone then in hubby's phone but the pages wouldnt load so i couldnt see lol. How are you feeling?? Preggers?? stop temping, it doesnt matter what your temp does now it might go up and down but it doesnt matter so dont do it then you wont worry. Also you will feel like AF is coming all the time i still get that feeling but you kinda get used to it, and in a couple of weeks you will feel like you have wet yourself with the amount if CM so dont worry that it is AF! i had to change my underwear a few times a day at one point.

Hope everyone else is doing good, i will wait for your updates today!

AFM - The belly has arrived lol, i feel like it has popped out and all my clothes are tight, it was actually funny cos i tried my new dress on i showed you, and hubby said that looks night it actually doesnt look like your pregnant in that, so for a laugh i tried one of my old dresses on i used to go out in and i looked a site lol, it came really short belly hanging out boobs hanging out lol!!

xx

lol!! lets see bump pics!!

and I agree about the massive loads of CM. yuck! it was like this with my daughter too!

Morning Everyone!!

i wish you wouldnt all be such chatter boxes, takes me ages to catch up when i havent been on for a few days lol

Ebs - loving the digi!!! :happydance: :happydance: they are amazing arent they!! we went down london this weekend, and i knew you was doing the digi on sat and i was trying to get on, on my phone then in hubby's phone but the pages wouldnt load so i couldnt see lol. How are you feeling?? Preggers?? stop temping, it doesnt matter what your temp does now it might go up and down but it doesnt matter so dont do it then you wont worry. Also you will feel like AF is coming all the time i still get that feeling but you kinda get used to it, and in a couple of weeks you will feel like you have wet yourself with the amount if CM so dont worry that it is AF! i had to change my underwear a few times a day at one point.

AFM - The belly has arrived lol, i feel like it has popped out and all my clothes are tight, it was actually funny cos i tried my new dress on i showed you, and hubby said that looks night it actually doesnt look like your pregnant in that, so for a laugh i tried one of my old dresses on i used to go out in and i looked a site lol, it came really short belly hanging out boobs hanging out lol!!

xx

lol its not nice anymore my cute little bump has gone im not eager to take pics anymore lol

how are you? xx

lol, well that's the fun part!! now you have a real bump! :haha:

i'm doing good! still feeling fine-- just food/water aversions is all.. lol

yeah looks okay with clothes over it lol i will post my 17+ 5 bump pic tomorrow then you can all see and laugh lol

good, have you been feeling sick or have you managed to get away with it like me?

can you notice a little bump yet on you? xx

Morning Everyone!!

xx

yeah looks okay with clothes over it lol i will post my 17+ 5 bump pic tomorrow then you can all see and laugh lol

good, have you been feeling sick or have you managed to get away with it like me?

haha ok, good I'll keep an eye out for it! :) :)

I haven't been sick yet.. the only time I felt a little nauseous is when I'm in the bathroom after I've been in the hot shower and it's all steamy in there.. makes me feel a little queasy sometimes - but nothing else! knock on wood! (or touch wood as you guys say.. hehe)

I notice that I'm gaining weight. ugh. I gained 3 lbs in one week over the holiday, so I've really got to start watching myself!! I still can't tell if I have a baby bump or not because I had the leftover belly from Lexi. :blush:

Morning Everyone!!

xx

haha ok, good I'll keep an eye out for it! :) :)

I haven't been sick yet.. the only time I felt a little nauseous is when I'm in the bathroom after I've been in the hot shower and it's all steamy in there.. makes me feel a little queasy sometimes - but nothing else! knock on wood! (or touch wood as you guys say.. hehe)

I notice that I'm gaining weight. ugh. I gained 3 lbs in one week over the holiday, so I've really got to start watching myself!! I still can't tell if I have a baby bump or not because I had the leftover belly from Lexi. :blush:

thats what made me feel a bit sick i got out of the shower a few times one day cos i thought i was going to be sick but i wasnt, so it was prob the heat then with me. You might be on the blue team then if you stay sick free with me!

i seemed to put 4lb on really quickly at the start then nothing really after that, but i think i can defo say i will have gained this week when i weigh me tomorrow lol x

yeah, we'll see! of course it probably will be a boy since we just got a girl's name picked out but have no idea for a boy.. lol.. my husband totally thinks it's another girl. I'm craving the same things I did with her.. but I felt nauseous with her by now-- I guess that's really the only difference! but all pregnancies are different so I can't really say one way or the other!

Morning Everyone!!

xx

lol its not nice anymore my cute little bump has gone im not eager to take pics anymore lol

how are you? xx

now you understand why i don't ever want to post them, lol! x

Morning Everyone!!

xx

how are you? xx

now you understand why i don't ever want to post them, lol! x

lol it just doesnt look nice anymore, i actually didnt mind it when it was little now even though i moaned that it was weird at least it was small and cute them lol x

mine has never been cute and little this time round! :dohh:

mine has never been cute and little this time round! :dohh:

but yours still looks nice though!

and i am now starting to get a hairy belly!! whats that all about!

whens your next bump pic? x

Morning Everyone!!

xx

Ooh a weekend away. Lovely. Hope you enjoyed yourself!

How funny about you in your old going out dresses! lol! I bet that new dress looks lovely. It looked great in the pciture.

I have stopped temping! I am feeling sick alot so feeling pregnant in that sense... lol x

morning girls!!

happy olive erin!

ebs, bnb kicked me off last night - not sure what th eproblem was. sorry i never said goodbye!

britt - welcome to the world of 'nothing fits, i look like a hippo!' now is the time for maternity shopping lol

mama, hope the decorating goes well!

and hello to everyone else!

afm, i am fine actually, no sickness, baby kicking and sun shining - all good today! x

No worries... it was taking ages for me to even get back on a page. I wonder if they have been doing some work on it? :shrug: x

Morning!!

lol yes i am at that stage now, so i think a bit of shopping is in order!

on friday i went to mamas and papas and bought all the nursery soft interior range to go in our nursery, i cant wait to see it all together now!

glad your feeling good, hopefully the crappy bit is totally over for you now.

i cant wait to feel my little man move, i felt a popping feeling this morning but dont know if that was him or trapped wind lol :blush:
xx

Oh I can't wait to see it all in your nursery! Has the furniture come yet? I went to see my friend today who is 34 weeks pregnant and had a look at her nursery. It is so lovely and she has all these teeny tiny baby grows... its so exciting!!!! x

Hi Ebs!!!

hope your okay!

i will update my journal tomorrow with the nursery pics, the tall boy draw set is up and the floor is almost done so i will take a 'so far' pic tomorrow.

have you any ideas for your nursery yet?? and also are you finding out the sex? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->