Psychic reading confusion....

Phew... think I have caught up.

Well I have felt sick all day today... lol. Before today its been every morning all morning but today its all day. :dohh: My friend who I visited today said she felt sick early and threw up for the first time at 4 weeks 5 days which is what I am today. How strange!!! lol I am enjoying it though as its reassuring.

I've been to the doctors today and I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Well I have felt sick all day today... lol. Before today its been every morning all morning but today its all day. :dohh: My friend who I visited today said she felt sick early and threw up for the first time at 4 weeks 5 days which is what I am today. How strange!!! lol I am enjoying it though as its reassuring.

I've been to the doctors today and I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

ahh poor you with the sickness! but yey for the pregnancy symptoms! lol

how exciting i loved every minute of my first midwife appointment, they last about an hour and its great you can just ask them loads of questions.

and she books your first scan :happydance:

xx

how exciting i loved every minute of my first midwife appointment, they last about an hour and its great you can just ask them loads of questions.

xx

I can't wait. It will make it feel so real seeing the midwife and getting a date for the scan will be brilliant! :thumbup: I can start counting down then. :happydance:

The sickness isn't bad, I'm not throwing up but even if I spend the next 8 months with my head down the toilet I'll still feel so lucky. :flower: x

Hi Ebs!!!

hope your okay!

i will update my journal tomorrow with the nursery pics, the tall boy draw set is up and the floor is almost done so i will take a 'so far' pic tomorrow.

have you any ideas for your nursery yet?? and also are you finding out the sex? xx

Ooh looking forward to those pics!!! :happydance:

I like the gingerbread range from mamas and papas and I'll probably go with a white or pine furniture. I might go and have a look in the co-op in town and see what they have. Also I have ordered the latest mamas and papas catalogue so hopefully that comes soon.

I will definately be finding out the sex (sorry jeffsar :blush:) because my pram decision depends on the sex and if its a girl I'd like to buy dresses etc and if its a boy, then blue etc... Plus I'm impatient and at 20 weeks that will be enough of a wait for me... :haha: x

don't do it ebs!!!!! i can't believe no-one else will stay team yellow! i was actually very shocked at the amount of ladies on here that do find out the sex - it's not that common round here to find out - but that's maybe because our scanning dept. won't tell you and you need to pay private??

my pram is black, and i will buy either a raspberry pink or electric blue cosy insert for it when i know! x

don't do it ebs!!!!! i can't believe no-one else will stay team yellow! i was actually very shocked at the amount of ladies on here that do find out the sex - it's not that common round here to find out - but that's maybe because our scanning dept. won't tell you and you need to pay private??

my pram is black, and i will buy either a raspberry pink or electric blue cosy insert for it when i know! x

Thats probably it. They tell you here but I know up the road in Sheffield they never used to, not sure if thats still right, because of certain religions wanting boys.

My friend who I met today knows she is having a girl and calls her by her name already. Its lovely but she says alot of her family on her Dads side don't believe in finding out. I have to out of pure impatience and if I have a girl I was a girly pram and if its a boy, a boyish pram. x

the reason they won't tell you here is because they got it wrong and got sued by someone, so they changed their policy!

have you got pics of the pram you like? x

the reason they won't tell you here is because they got it wrong and got sued by someone, so they changed their policy!

Really? Oh dear that is bad.

I'll look up some pics and show you what I have in mind. Mind take me some time... lol... bnb is sooo slow for me tonight! :dohh: x

i know, it keeps crashing for me too - i'll say night now just in case i get booted off again, lol! x

xx

I can't wait. It will make it feel so real seeing the midwife and getting a date for the scan will be brilliant! :thumbup: I can start counting down then. :happydance:

The sickness isn't bad, I'm not throwing up but even if I spend the next 8 months with my head down the toilet I'll still feel so lucky. :flower: x

awwwwww :hugs::hugs: :flower:

sorry no one will stay team yellow for you-- i'm sure it's because you can't find out the gender without getting a private scan though, where I'm just used to going to find out the gender because that's the norm nowadays!! :shrug: your pram sounds beautiful :)

Really? Oh dear that is bad.

I'll look up some pics and show you what I have in mind. Mind take me some time... lol... bnb is sooo slow for me tonight! :dohh: x

mine is soooooooo slow too!!!! so frustrating!

morning girls! i'm very tired today - baby kicked me awake (i.e kicked my bladder!) so i've been up for a while!

weatehr sunny again - thinking of playing the pregnancy card at work at leaving early - i am bad!!

x

i know, it keeps crashing for me too - i'll say night now just in case i get booted off again, lol! x

sorry.... I must have got booted off before you... lol

Here are the 2 prams I like as promised ...

Attachments

• mimi.jpg
    mimi.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • mamas-papas-skate-pushchair-indigo-denim.jpeg
    mamas-papas-skate-pushchair-indigo-denim.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
Morning

sounds like you have a wriggler in there! why not you have the card so why not play it lol! xx

morning girls! i'm very tired today - baby kicked me awake (i.e kicked my bladder!) so i've been up for a while!

weatehr sunny again - thinking of playing the pregnancy card at work at leaving early - i am bad!!

x

hehe do it! :haha: x

Morning Ebs!

i really like both them! pram are a tough one there are so many nice ones hard to decide x

Morning Ebs!

i really like both them! pram are a tough one there are so many nice ones hard to decide x

I know! I went to a baby shop yesterday with a friend and saw the Stokky in the flesh for the first time. It looks a bit weird when I see it in pictures but actually looked alot nicer than I thought in the flesh. x

i like them both too!

my pram is below - it does everything; car seat attaches to frame, pushchair faces forward or away from parent, carry cot lasts good few months........ hence why i can stay team yellow!! x

Attachments

• large-oyster-carrycot-plush-black.jpg
    large-oyster-carrycot-plush-black.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
i like them both too!

my pram is below - it does everything; car seat attaches to frame, pushchair faces forward or away from parent, carry cot lasts good few months........ hence why i can stay team yellow!! x

Oh thats nice! :thumbup: Yeah that is one of the reasons I have chosen those 2 because they do those things. x

Morning Ebs!

I know! I went to a baby shop yesterday with a friend and saw the Stokky in the flesh for the first time. It looks a bit weird when I see it in pictures but actually looked alot nicer than I thought in the flesh. x

which baby shop did you go to, i am struggling to find other shops that do prams. Dont forget to visit Bristols in Sutton before you buy one.

i think i have settled for this one but cant decide if i should have this one which is linen or they have just bought it out in a navy blue x

Attachments

• imagesCAQZ93ZK.jpg
    imagesCAQZ93ZK.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
thats nice jeffsar, i think as well if you buy nice coloured blankets etc they make your colours dont they so can go girl or boy with the interior of the pram. Will look lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->