Psychic reading confusion....

happy banana jeffsar,some of these fruit comparisons are barmey lol

i hope u have a fab holiday :happydance:

happy banana jeffsar,some of these fruit comparisons are barmey lol

i hope u have a fab holiday :happydance:

thanks hun!

i know, how can i go from a cataloupe melon to a fricking banana; unless we are talking a GM banana :haha:

evening girls, i have just finished packing and i'm exhausted!
just wanted to say goodbye to you all and i'll speak to you all next week; i hope everyone keeps well - i have no fancy internet phone so unless i can get wifi on ipad i'll be awol!

speak to you all soon xxx

evening girls, i have just finished packing and i'm exhausted!
just wanted to say goodbye to you all and i'll speak to you all next week; i hope everyone keeps well - i have no fancy internet phone so unless i can get wifi on ipad i'll be awol!

speak to you all soon xxx

Have a lovely holiday Jeffsar!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. xxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies! :hi:

I got some more clearble digi's... :blush: I got them at a good price and I really wanted to see 1-2, then 2-3 and finally 3+ for reassurance really and fun!:haha:

Anyway did 2 ic's this morning which are now soooo dark and after the digi 6 days ago which was 1-2 I got one this morning that said 3+ :shrug: lol. I am 21dpo today but still... lol...

Watching the royal wedding and my hormones must be on the rise as I cried as soon as I saw William & Harry all dressed up and just keep blubbering! :cry: :haha: Good job DH isn't here or he'd be laughing at me. :haha:

Hope you're all ok. xxx

Attachments

• P290411_08.21.jpg
    P290411_08.21.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P290411_08.38.jpg
    P290411_08.38.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Britt... just wondering how you got on at the doctors. Hope everything went ok and they could help your breathing. :hugs: xxx

hi ebony,i'm good,just wish i new where i was in my cycle,time to get some opks i think!

hows u?has it all sunk in yet?

awesome thanks hun just been at the bfs house a but lately.
We both been getting broody opsie.
Hows things with you?

are u's back together,sorry u mite have said something earlier on that i havent read

nope Im seeing someone else so going back on the pill.We were talking about baby names last night was cute

thanks hun.hope your bfp shows up soon :D
anything ive missed lately?

well jeffsars away on holiday,ebs is gonna be a mum,i'm still praying for a bfp(i'll be quite happy if it happens in the next few months)

aw yay so glad for ebs well deserved :)
hope your bfp comes soon :D i was trying to stay off here but didnt work i missed you guys too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->