Psychic reading confusion....

yeah they weighed me on my first appointment but havent since so maybe i will get weighed on my 24 week check up when i have my bloods done.

is that same for you erin? xx

every doc appt that I have the first things I have to do every single time are weigh in and pee in a cup. so every 4 weeks I'll be getting a reality check :(

it was amoxycillian (spelling?!!?) i was on, and the MW gave them to me, so i would say you'll be fine.

i know, i was never ahead by a whole week last time, let alone 3! she say's i may just have a lot of fluid, i had the GD test, but it's totally negative, so that's ruled out. i am like a hippo! x

it may just be they way bambino is lying,i had an extreme amount of fluid with my 12yr old,when they bust my waters i thought the gushing would never stop,he was born weighing 8lb6oz,i felt huge throughout that pregnancy

what if it's a 10lber?!!?!? how will i cope, lol! x

wow 3 weeks ahead, so how does that work does it mean you was dated wrong or just that baby is growing quicker? xx

no, scans show baby is perfect size for my dates, which will probably mean loads of fluid etc. unless baby has had a major growth spurt, which she says is possible, and he may grow in blocks rather than at a constant pace - does that make sense?? lol! s

no, scans show baby is perfect size for my dates, which will probably mean loads of fluid etc. unless baby has had a major growth spurt, which she says is possible, and he may grow in blocks rather than at a constant pace - does that make sense?? lol! s

okay so they are monitoring you really to check you dont go too big like have too much water etc?

i think i get it lol
xx

haha, with some things i do!

my doppler stopped working, it's making a funny noise and is full of static - i feel lost without it! just emailed the company asking for a new one!

Oh no!!! I hope they get a new one to you quick. I keep reading about people using them and its making me want one! :dohh: x

ebs- how is your dog doing? i hope the sickness stays away for you!

afm- still no sickness, still really lazy and sometimes tired.. other than that, no updates!!

She's doing better thank you.

In a way I do hope it tays away but i could do with it to stop me from eating so much. :haha:

Wow! It is going so smoothly for you. I don't know how you are coping with such a long wait till your next scan though! Are you going to get friends at work to scan you? x

hi ebs!

she has sent me a new one today first class express so should be here tomorrow, fri at the latest!! i love it - if you do get one, i would recommend this company - they rent them, so they can go back whenever you want, plus they supply all the gel, batteries etc. it's a MW grade doppler, not just an amplifier like the angelsounds, so you find HB earlier. i wouldn't be without it now! x

ooooh, you are a blueberry!! happy blueberry day! x

hi ebs!

she has sent me a new one today first class express so should be here tomorrow, fri at the latest!! i love it - if you do get one, i would recommend this company - they rent them, so they can go back whenever you want, plus they supply all the gel, batteries etc. it's a MW grade doppler, not just an amplifier like the angelsounds, so you find HB earlier. i wouldn't be without it now! x

What is the company called? x

it's hibebe - i will log on to my emails and get you the link! x

Morning girls! Hope everyone is well.
I came on to see what fruit I have changed to – and I am at the point where they aren’t changing every week! so, for my 2nd week, baby is a papaya…..
With a bump 3 weeks ahead, it must be a genetically modified papaya! x

Morning!!

happy still papaya!! lol

oooh 1 more week until v day yipppeeee!!!

i forgot to do my bump pic yesterday and our nursery is completely done now ao i need to take a final pic, but my camara needs charging so i am going to skip this weeks photos and update next week.

Hope everyone is okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->