Psychic reading confusion....

morning all nothing to report here,i bet ur all pleased you no longer have this dreaded tww :wacko:

morning all nothing to report here,i bet ur all pleased you no longer have this dreaded tww :wacko:

i know the slowest 2 weeks ever arent they, but hopefully you wont have many more if any!! got everything crossed for you but like you said you will take AF this month then next defo will be bfp if not this xx

i'm quite prepared for af this month,but hopefully it will be the last for a while

Hi ladies! :hi:

Jeffsar How strange. I didn't know they didn't change some weeks as you got further along. I keep looking at my ticker and thinking about when I used to watch yours at my stage. It seems soooo long ago.

Britt Booooo for an uncharged camera! lol Have you ordered your pram yet?

Mamadonna The 2ww is like a rollercoaster! :dohh: I hope if this is not your last it is your next to last. :hugs:

AFM... today I am knackered. I have been cleaning the living room carpet and the carpet cleaner has not been co-operating. :brat: I think I have that heightened sense of smell and I can smell everything and its driving me nuts. :wacko: On a brighter note I have booked my 12 week scan which works out at 12w2d. Aaaaages away. lol x

Jeffsar How strange. I didn't know they didn't change some weeks as you got further along. I keep looking at my ticker and thinking about when I used to watch yours at my stage. It seems soooo long ago.

Mamadonna The 2ww is like a rollercoaster! :dohh: I hope if this is not your last it is your next to last. :hugs:

AFM... today I am knackered. I have been cleaning the living room carpet and the carpet cleaner has not been co-operating. :brat: I think I have that heightened sense of smell and I can smell everything and its driving me nuts. :wacko: On a brighter note I have booked my 12 week scan which works out at 12w2d. Aaaaages away. lol x

Hi
lol sorry i will get it charged and i will do a bump pic for next week!

not yet the blue surf isnt in until June, so i am waiting for them to ring and tell me when i can go and look at it then i will be ordering! i cant wait!

woohoo for the 12 week scan bet your well excited arent you

when are your bump shots starting anyway? xx

Hi
lol sorry i will get it charged and i will do a bump pic for next week!

not yet the blue surf isnt in until June, so i am waiting for them to ring and tell me when i can go and look at it then i will be ordering! i cant wait!

woohoo for the 12 week scan bet your well excited arent you

when are your bump shots starting anyway? xx

I took one at 5 weeks before all the bloating and havne't took one since as I've just been totally bloated. I might take one at 8 weeks maybe. x

evening girls!

i was mega busy today so didn't get on much. doppler arrived, so pleased to be back up and running again!

how's everyone been feeling today?

x

evening girls!

i was mega busy today so didn't get on much. doppler arrived, so pleased to be back up and running again!

how's everyone been feeling today?

x

Yey for doppler. :happydance:

Jeffsar.... I felt so ill yesterday. I had pains in my stomach like I was going to start with D&V and I felt flu like. Feel alot better today but was constipated this morning and my stomach was so bloated I looked quite preggers. I even took a pic to show you all. I'll have to upload it. :haha: x

Ok... ready for a laugh? I was so bloated and a bit constipated that I took a pic of my bump today. I do have a fat belly as it is but how I am going to hide it with this daily bloat is beyond me! :haha: x

Attachments

• P130511_13.52.jpg
    P130511_13.52.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
aww ebs, I feel the same way.. soooo bloated!!! But I'll be embarrassed if people ask me how far along I am and they think I'm actually showing when really it's just a ton of bloat! I feel like I constantly have to suck in! :(

hiya girls!

ebs, bloat is not a good feeling, but it really just looks like a cute little bump; i think you are worrying too much!

erin, how you doing? forgot to ask, have you told Lexi yet??

britt - what kind of pram is it you like - is it the silver cross surf???

mama, how long til testing now hun?? x

things are still normal here!! I wont' be online much probably in the next few days as we're heading away until Monday for a wedding. I hope to get a tan at least... lol.
we have told Lexi, but she's too young to understand! I've showed her pics of other peoples baby bumps and said that they have a baby in their belly and said that I did too.. we'll keep mentioning it, but I dont' think it will sink in until i get bigger or she feels it move...

oooh, that's right, ths is the first time you've been away from her isn't it?? try and relax and have a nice time with hubby, i'm sure lexi will be fine xx

yeah, I know she'll be completely fine and probably won't even care we're gone! She loves her 'Nana and Poppa' time! :) Thanks tho! x

I went to one of these ladies and she told me I wouldn't have a baby until my late 40's!!! And id only have one EVER!! I'm 28 on the 18th. Now I think I'm cursed. When I saw my BFN last month first think I thought of was her. I would love to go punch that lady in the face. Its ok I'm going to prove her wrong. Gl to you ladies hope you get your BFP!!!

I went to one of these ladies and she told me I wouldn't have a baby until my late 40's!!! And id only have one EVER!! I'm 28 on the 18th. Now I think I'm cursed. When I saw my BFN last month first think I thought of was her. I would love to go punch that lady in the face. Its ok I'm going to prove her wrong. Gl to you ladies hope you get your BFP!!!

we all see it as a bit of fun, try not to read into it too much!

girls have you seen the news - and what happened in tenerife?!?!!?

OMG, scary.kess than a mile away from where i stayed!! x

there seems to be a nice little bump starting there ebs:thumbup:

i have no idea when af is due js,i think i'll test next tues then just go from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->