Psychic reading confusion....

omg i didnt kno either so i just had a look on line,a 62 yrs old british women has been beheaded in a supermarket

....... they seriously still behead people!!!!!!!!????? omg!

yeah I know, but I haven't heard of someone being beheaded since 1914.. hahahaha. then again, america is filled with gun violence, so I guess that's what I'm used to hearing about! Or stabbings... but never cutting someones head off! yikes!!
How did they do that!?

it just says it happened in a supermarket and he did it with a knife,after he had done it he carried her head outside,its totally sick

Witnesses said a man entered a Chinese supermarket in a shopping centre and stabbed then beheaded the 62-year-old woman. He is said to have dropped the head outside before being tackled

thats a little snippet

i just looked it up on google! sicko! i read a whole article... so scary if it was completely random and he didn't even know her!! it seems like beheading someone would be an act of revenge if he carried her head out like a flipping trophy! ewww!

i kno what on earth would bring someone to do that sicko!!!

hi dv:wave:

well sorry girls i'm gonna say good night laptop is running soooooooooo slow and its getting on my nerves,nite nite:sleep:

have a good night ebs.
Lol im still floating around these days :)

girls have you seen the news - and what happened in tenerife?!?!!?

OMG, scary.kess than a mile away from where i stayed!! x

DH saw it on the news last night and told me. That is frightening. She was beheaded wasn't she? x

Morning ladies! :hi:

Hope everyones ok and having a good weekend.

MS has come back today but just feeling really sick. I really feel like it will be kicking in really soon. :wacko: xxx

ah bless you ebs,i hate being sick,but its all good when its for a good reason:baby:

i was lucky i neva had sickness

you were lucky mamadonna, as was i first time round!

how you doing?? x

i'm good just still waiting and waiting and w..... its so bloody frustrating but hey we've all been there,it'll be my turn soon enough

no sickness first time vs extreme sickness this time hhmmmm me thinks a little girl is cooking in there:haha:

nah, i just think this boy is being awkward! i can't say why, as i have no reasoning, but i really really do think it's another boy! maybe i am just hoping, lol!

the tww is tough, but i have a feeling your bfp will come soon; you deserve it after everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->