Psychic reading confusion....

it's strange isn't it, but i have myself convinced! i won't be at all surprised if i see a wee tiddle whe nwe have the 4d scan! x

still waiting for a surprise; i don't mind seeing something and guessing, but i don't want someone actually telling me what it is!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Jeffsar I still have a feeling you're having a girl. Don't ask me why... lol...

Mamadonna Do you know where you are in your 2ww? Good luck anyway. :happydance:

Hi to everyone else. :hi: Hope everyone having a good weekend. I went to visit a friend yesterday and I am soooo tired. I'll not be doing that again for a while. :dohh: Having a rest today though then I'm off to the M&P outlet in the morning to pick up some maternity clothes bargains! :thumbup: x

hello ebs,i havent the foggiest and its a pain in the butt lol

just having to wait and wait

did anyone watch inside the human body i'm just watching it now on bbci player,its about conception and pregnancy

hello ebs,i havent the foggiest and its a pain in the butt lol

just having to wait and wait

did anyone watch inside the human body i'm just watching it now on bbci player,its about conception and pregnancy

To be honest.... it must be a lot less stressful not knowing. I hope so anyway. :hugs:

Yes... I watched it the other week on BB1. It was fab and so clever that the spem go to sleep and wait. It does make conception look so difficult that its no wonder so many of us have problems getting pregnant in the first place! :dohh: x

hi girls!!

yeah, i watched it; it's really incredible that we ever get pregnant-it's so complicated!!

how's everyone been?
i am exhausted today, and all i have done is some cleaning! on a positive note, i tokk some baby stuff down from the loft and started washing! x

hi girls!!

yeah, i watched it; it's really incredible that we ever get pregnant-it's so complicated!!

how's everyone been?
i am exhausted today, and all i have done is some cleaning! on a positive note, i tokk some baby stuff down from the loft and started washing! x

How exciting. :happydance: Have you started doing the babies room yet? x

hi js you need to take things easy!!

i'm cramping on my right side,:wacko::shrug:

nah, i'm not really doing much - the room is brand new with cream walls and cream carpet - taylors old stuff is the 'i love my bear' range from babies r us, so is all creams anyway. so really, it's just a case of washing it all and then waiting!

he enjoyed seeing all his baby stuff today tough! x

nah, i'm not really doing much - the room is brand new with cream walls and cream carpet - taylors old stuff is the 'i love my bear' range from babies r us, so is all creams anyway. so really, it's just a case of washing it all and then waiting!

he enjoyed seeing all his baby stuff today tough! x

Aww bless him! :flower: x

have you started looking at anything yet? x

Yeah.... I have a good idea what furniture I want and possible prams. For some reason I think I'm having a girl so I've been looking at more girl stuff. I like being prepared... :haha: I'm sure I'll change my mind on everything loads of times before my 20 week scan though... :dohh:

I went in to a local shop run by Mums and its like a clothing agency but they sell baby/kids clothes, maternity clothes, prams etc... I'll be buying alot of stuff from there as most of it looks like its never been used. Theres actually 2 in the town we live in but because we live on the nicer side of town (near all the mums who have nothing better do but waste money whilst their husbands are at work) there is some really good quality stuff. There were even designer outfits for a few pounds. Its madness. I've been eyeing up the Skate pram from M&P and they had one I had a play with it. You can add a junior seat to it to make it a double buggy if you want and that might be a money saver in the long run. :thumbup:

Are you using Taylors pram or buying a new one? Sorry... I can't remember. :wacko: x

i was going to use taylor's pram but............ they are so much nicer now, lol!!
i really like the silver cross surf, have you seen it?
i wish we had a shop like that here - people think cos me and hubby have good jobs and are comfortable i should just buy everything new all the best stuff, but i really don't believe in wasting money - we work hard for it! x

hi girls, matching the topic above about loving a bargain!
i have just joined a few baby clubs - free to do so, and you get some really good feebies! boots parenting club; free changing bag worth £30, cow and gate, cuddly toy and milk vouchers, sainsburys; free huggies baby bundle worth £10.......

all will send magazines which advice, articles, stage updates and money off vouchers. worth ten mins of time imo! x

i was going to use taylor's pram but............ they are so much nicer now, lol!!
i really like the silver cross surf, have you seen it?
i wish we had a shop like that here - people think cos me and hubby have good jobs and are comfortable i should just buy everything new all the best stuff, but i really don't believe in wasting money - we work hard for it! x

To be honest we're the same. I mean we are pretty poor at the moment but even if we both had good jobs like you we'd still not buy extravagantly.

Yes the silver cross surf is what Britt is getting! :thumbup: Its lovely.

Don't times change quick? A friend of mine has children and her youngest are 6, and she was saying how much maternity clothes have changed and how cheap they are. We wondered if it was celeb culture influencing as you see so many celebs wearing nice maternity wear. I suppose prams get lighter too etc...

Its a shame you don't have any 2nd hand shops though. The one near me is quite small but its fab. Little outfits from places like Debenhams and Next for a few pounds. :thumbup: x

hi girls, matching the topic above about loving a bargain!
i have just joined a few baby clubs - free to do so, and you get some really good feebies! boots parenting club; free changing bag worth £30, cow and gate, cuddly toy and milk vouchers, sainsburys; free huggies baby bundle worth £10.......

all will send magazines which advice, articles, stage updates and money off vouchers. worth ten mins of time imo! x

Yeah I've started doing that. When I went to my first midwife appointment she gave me so many leaflets and vouchers so get discounts and join the baby clubs. It all adds up doesn't it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->