Psychic reading confusion....

hi wantingagirl, i used Jenny Renny, she was right for my BFP! i know others have used psychic star and she's been accurate. Don't use Aimmee, she was a girl on here getting to know us and using the info to give readings........ x

Morning Everyone!!!

Yey i am half way!!! but feel like crappy today these last couple of nights i cant get comfy my sides ache when i sleep on them and im not a good back sleeper, so i am waking up all the time in the night, and going for a wee a couple of times in the night as well, so i could just curl up and sleep at the min lol but i have to work.

On a good note, we have our scan today yippeee cant wait to see our little man today!

Jeffsar - yes it is the surf we are getting, but we want the blue one and that colour doesnt come out until june so got to wait until then.

Ebs - cute bump pic, think your gonna show really early with the looks of it so maybe your mum is right (dont you hate the fact they always are lol)

Hi everyone else, mamadonna hope your okay and 2ww nearly over for you got everything crossed, erin - how you feeling? xx

Morning ebs! How are you feeling today?

I didn’t realise that was the one that britt liked! I love it – but can I justify spending that amount of money when I have a pram up the loft???
x

Morning Everyone!!!

Yey i am half way!!! but feel like crappy today these last couple of nights i cant get comfy my sides ache when i sleep on them and im not a good back sleeper, so i am waking up all the time in the night, and going for a wee a couple of times in the night as well, so i could just curl up and sleep at the min lol but i have to work.

On a good note, we have our scan today yippeee cant wait to see our little man today!

Jeffsar - yes it is the surf we are getting, but we want the blue one and that colour doesnt come out until june so got to wait until then.

Ebs - cute bump pic, think your gonna show really early with the looks of it so maybe your mum is right (dont you hate the fact they always are lol)

Hi everyone else, mamadonna hope your okay and 2ww nearly over for you got everything crossed, erin - how you feeling? xx

morning britt! Happy halfway!

I love that pram; I think I would go for black, then when I know the gender buy a colour pack to jazz it up a bit! How much have you seen it for?? Cheapest I can find is £630 for the package – and I’m not sure I can justify that! What time is your scan today? x

Morning Everyone!!!

:yipee: for the scan today!! How exciting!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics. :happydance:

Yes... Mums are sooo right and it is infuriating! :brat: In a way I hope I do get an early bump that I can reveal at 12 weeks.... :haha:

I'm off to the M&P outlet this morning for some bargains. :happydance:

Morning ebs! How are you feeling today?

I didn’t realise that was the one that britt liked! I love it – but can I justify spending that amount of money when I have a pram up the loft???
x

I'm ok thanks. Was hugely bloated to the point it hurt last night but I'm doing ok today. Just the usual sore boobs and feeling a bit sick at times. :thumbup:

Ooh I need to invest in maternity bras though. Mine seems to have blown up like balloons... especially at night. :blush: x

thanks ladies,

i was looking at the pushchair on the frame and to buy the carry cot as well without the the accessories pack i think they priced it me at 550, does your price include the accessories pack? I wasnt sure what to do about the accessories pack cos it includes, the foot muff which i would like and the parasol but it also includes a hood, which i would get with the carry cot any way so i was going to look on ebay for the foot muff and parasol seperate i think cos they wont sell them seperate in the shops. i will be going in a couple of weeks so i will be getting it all priced up at the shop i am going to, so i can let you know and maybe it might be worth getting it shipped up if it is cheaper.

ebs - have a nice shopping day!! treat yourself to some nice things xx

£630 was for the pushchair, carrycot, carseat and essentials pack; i guess the price isn't that bad considering......
i also like the m&p zoom though, and it's half price just now......
too much choice! x

£630 was for the pushchair, carrycot, carseat and essentials pack; i guess the price isn't that bad considering......
too much choice! x

no thats really good!

yeah m&p prams are nice and i think when we priced up the pushchair and the carry cot for a m&p one they were about 100 - 150 less than the surf which is a big difference.

jeffsar - these last few nights when i have woken up to go the loo, i have had like stomach ache like i need the loo or trapped wind but it is so uncomfortable is it something you get or got last time, i dont know if it is something i am eating or what but it seems to be in the night every night these last few nights x

defo invest in maternity bras they are so comfortable ebs, to the point were you dont want to take them off lol x

too much choice! x

no thats really good!

yeah m&p prams are nice and i think when we priced up the pushchair and the carry cot for a m&p one they were about 100 - 150 less than the surf which is a big difference.

jeffsar - these last few nights when i have woken up to go the loo, i have had like stomach ache like i need the loo or trapped wind but it is so uncomfortable is it something you get or got last time, i dont know if it is something i am eating or what but it seems to be in the night every night these last few nights x

i hope it's normal; as i am experiancing it too just now!I have the mw tomorrow so will be asking, but I think it’s just pressure from where baby is lying…….

too much choice! x

no thats really good!

i hope it's normal; as i am experiancing it too just now!I have the mw tomorrow so will be asking, but I think it’s just pressure from where baby is lying…….

oh right well if we both are then it does sound normal doesnt it, its hard to explain but i keep thinking did i eat too much but i am only having normal things, but thats how it feels but then again pressure from baby pressure from a full stomach will prob feel the same.

will you let me know what she says please xx

of course i will.
i haven't felt much movement this morning, trying to get baby to wake up so i stop panicking! x

of course i will.
i haven't felt much movement this morning, trying to get baby to wake up so i stop panicking! x

does baby usually move in the bath? you could try a bath if little one does. My little man doesnt move when i go in the bath for reason he moves the most when we are in the car????

i wouldnt worry, especially cos we are both getting the same thing and we are around same time you would think it would be a normal thing.

Have you used the doppler today? xx

yeah, doppler used first thing every morning, and it was beating away very nicely - it's probably sleeping but it just niggles me as it's usually very very active!

the worry never stops! x

haha, baby woke up, just kicked my bladder very hard! x

no i dont think i will stop worrying until i am holding, then suppose the next part of worrying starts, joys of being a mummy hey lol

i am nervous about this scan, i think it is cos they check everything dont they and i just everything alright and little man to be 100% healthy xx

i twill be hun; the 3d scan would have shown up anything obvious.
your wee man will be perfect.

i loved the 20 wk scan, you get a good 20 mins to stare at the wee one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"