Psychic reading confusion....

yeah they said everything looked fine and that he was good size etc, just makes you think what if they missed something etc lol, its silly but just cant help it can you.

Great he was having a long snooze then lol, i dont know how i would be if i was one of them women who got babies that werent very active so they hardly felt them, think i would worry all the time.

so good job i have a wriggler even if he does keep me awake.

it gets worse - wait until you can see feet poking out your tummy - weird! x

it gets worse - wait until you can see feet poking out your tummy - weird! x

lol i cant wait for that, cos hubby hasnt really felt him move yet, so that will be nice for him to experience as well he rubs my stomach a lot and when we got to bed he always sleeps with his arm around me with his hand on my stomach but he never feels him when i say did you feel that, so i must be feeling it from inside mostly.

are you getting proper body parts bumping out now then lol? x

we've seen the head stick up, and also an elbow, but no feet or hands yet!
hubby only felt baby himself while we were away on hols, but now it's all the time - it kicks him in the back at night!x

we've seen the head stick up, and also an elbow, but no feet or hands yet!
hubby only felt baby himself while we were away on hols, but now it's all the time - it kicks him in the back at night!x

ahh thats brilliant, only should be a couple of weeks for me then.

i bet its weird though isnt it, i am used to the little pokes now but they felt strange at first so its got to be weird when things are poking out everywhere lol x

it weird, but great at the same time.
what time is your scan?
i have my 4d scan in just over 2 weeks!x

it weird, but great at the same time.
what time is your scan?
i have my 4d scan in just over 2 weeks!x

its at 12 so got to leave about twenty to, a nice couple of hours away from work as well lol i need it to wake myself up a bit.

ooh great, that will be amazing as well at 26 weeks everything will be so clear i cant wait to see them pics, will you post them for us. will you let them show you below the waist or are yu gonna ask them not to? x

i am going to attempt to stay team yellow; obviously if it's a boy it might be obvious, lol!! of course i will share pics!

good luck today, post pics asap! x

i am going to attempt to stay team yellow; obviously if it's a boy it might be obvious, lol!! of course i will share pics!

good luck today, post pics asap! x

okay so you might have a guess just not ask them to tell you, i think thats good really cos you might say i am sure its a boy or girl but you wont get the confirmation so it will still be a suprise.

Thank you speak to you later xx

hi jeffsar i'm not bad,just wish af would get here is so frustrating!!!!

hi just got back, they said everything was perfect everything present and correct and they confirmed we are team blue so that saves me exchanging everything for pink lol xx

Hi ladies!!! :hi:

Went to M&P outlet this morning and got 2 dresses and 2 tops. One of the tops looks awful on but the rest fits lovely. :happydance: Can't wait to need them now! :happydance:

Glad your scan went well Britt. Can't wait to see pics. xxx

Went to M&P outlet this morning and got 2 dresses and 2 tops. One of the tops looks awful on but the rest fits lovely. :happydance: Can't wait to need them now! :happydance:

lovely glad you had a good shopping trip, did you see if they still had the boys blue pramsuits in there, i seen them a few weeks ago and wish i had got it now.

in between normal and maternity stage is annoying isnt it, cos your normal ckothes are only just right but maternity are too big, it really annoyed me lol.

are you doing weekly bump pics now?

i will put some pics on tomorrow my camara is at my mums at the min xx

lovely glad you had a good shopping trip, did you see if they still had the boys blue pramsuits in there, i seen them a few weeks ago and wish i had got it now.

in between normal and maternity stage is annoying isnt it, cos your normal ckothes are only just right but maternity are too big, it really annoyed me lol.

Oooh not sure. They had snow suits and stuff. :shrug: My Mum was looking at all the clothes... bless her.

Not doing weekly bump pics yet as I am sheerly sooooo bloated. I'd be taking pics of a huge bump and the one day it will deflate and leave me with a little baby bump.... :haha: I am going to take your advise and buy some maternity bras though... the only thing is I'm bursting out of my E cup so I'm not looking forward to seeing the state of what I'll get in a bigger size. :blush:

Are you going to put your scan photo on here? x

Oooh not sure. They had snow suits and stuff. :shrug: My Mum was looking at all the clothes... bless her.

Not doing weekly bump pics yet as I am sheerly sooooo bloated. I'd be taking pics of a huge bump and the one day it will deflate and leave me with a little baby bump.... :haha: I am going to take your advise and buy some maternity bras though... the only thing is I'm bursting out of my E cup so I'm not looking forward to seeing the state of what I'll get in a bigger size. :blush:

Are you going to put your scan photo on here? x

debenhams have some nice bras that are just plain but are so comfy i love mine and they measure you so you get exact size

yeah i will upload the pics first thing

britt, so pleased the scan went well!! your little man certainly isn't shy!!

ebs, good news on the clothes! i feel loads better now that i'm in maternity.

mama, i know how frustrating it is waiting for af - i had none for 18months! but, yours may not be coming cos you have a bfp! fx'd it's soon hun x

yay for some nice maternity clothes,have a look on ebay there is loads

hi just got back, they said everything was perfect everything present and correct and they confirmed we are team blue so that saves me exchanging everything for pink lol xx

i'm glad everything went okay at ur scan,i love seeing them on the 20 wk scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->