Psychic reading confusion....

britt, so pleased the scan went well!! your little man certainly isn't shy!!

ebs, good news on the clothes! i feel loads better now that i'm in maternity.

mama, i know how frustrating it is waiting for af - i had none for 18months! but, yours may not be coming cos you have a bfp! fx'd it's soon hun x

i can only hope i really dont think i am tho:nope:

britt, so pleased the scan went well!! your little man certainly isn't shy!!

ebs, good news on the clothes! i feel loads better now that i'm in maternity.

mama, i know how frustrating it is waiting for af - i had none for 18months! but, yours may not be coming cos you have a bfp! fx'd it's soon hun x

i can only hope i really dont think i am tho:nope:

even tho i have cronic heart burn and waves of sickness lol but i'm not looking to much in2 it

i really hope you are!!!! when are you testing?? x

i took 1 this morning and it was a bfn,so i'll leave it a few more days and do another 1

it's so hard when you don't know where in the cycle you are...... i remember how frustrating it is hun. i ended up having to use agnus castus to try strat my cycles, and it worked ok, but the thyroid meds sorted it all out, thinkfully.

did the docs give you an idea on what to expect? x

nope not all,but i did take the pill for a little while afterwards so i think thats probably messed things up,its been 24 days since i stopped,i did get blood for a couple of days but i wasnt sure whether that was because of coming of the pill:shrug:

i'm not sure how the pill works hun, i was on the dreaded depo jab - i would NEVER reccomend that to anyone who ever thinks they might ttc! x

i kno i was on depo a few yrs ago,i'm so pleased i stopped but then i took cerazette which is just as bad

Morning girls!
How is everyone today?

I am very tired; Taylor woke up bright and early at 6am (he hasn’t done that for a while!) and the baby kicked all night so I have had very little sleep!
I have the MW today so hopefully the bump won’t be much bigger; she said they’d let me get 5 wks ahead without panicking……!

x

Hi ladies!!! :hi:

Went to M&P outlet this morning and got 2 dresses and 2 tops. One of the tops looks awful on but the rest fits lovely. :happydance: Can't wait to need them now! :happydance:

Glad your scan went well Britt. Can't wait to see pics. xxx

yay for some nice maternity clothes,have a look on ebay there is loads

Thanks. I've been watching quite alot recently so I'll definately be buying some off there. :thumbup: xxx

Morning girls!
How is everyone today?

I am very tired; Taylor woke up bright and early at 6am (he hasn’t done that for a while!) and the baby kicked all night so I have had very little sleep!
I have the MW today so hopefully the bump won’t be much bigger; she said they’d let me get 5 wks ahead without panicking……!

x

Morning. :hi:

Hope your MW appointment goes well. :thumbup: Hope you get through the day ok and can get an early night tonight. :hugs: x

Mamadonna.... I'm am so excited for you. Sickness and heartburn!!! :happydance: I hope waiting a few days will bring you that bfp!!! :happydance: xxx

so do i, i am shattered, lol!
do you realise that at the stage you are at, i was in maternity clothes - so comfy!x

so do i, i am shattered, lol!
do you realise that at the stage you are at, i was in maternity clothes - so comfy!x

Well if it wasn't for the fact I am living in leggings and I wear quite baggy smock style tops anyway I think I would be too. :haha:

Will you get chance to have a nap today to try and catch up? x

MORNING ALL!!

only today and 2 full days to work until i break up for my seaside break yipppeee and weather is looking great for the weekend as well brilliant!

i am taking risk on thursday as well, and having my hair coloured red, i fancy a change so gonna go for it lol so hopefully it will look okay.

jeffsar - hope you can catch up with sleep at some point today, its so horrible feel shattered all day. I went to bed at 9 last night and slept all the way through without any interuptions so this morning i actually feel so much better so hopefully you can do that to. What time is your midwife>

ebs - how are you? when is your next appointment ebs?

Mamadonna - any news??

Erin - how are you? whats next for you with appointments etc xx

MORNING ALL!!

only today and 2 full days to work until i break up for my seaside break yipppeee and weather is looking great for the weekend as well brilliant!

i am taking risk on thursday as well, and having my hair coloured red, i fancy a change so gonna go for it lol so hopefully it will look okay.

jeffsar - hope you can catch up with sleep at some point today, its so horrible feel shattered all day. I went to bed at 9 last night and slept all the way through without any interuptions so this morning i actually feel so much better so hopefully you can do that to. What time is your midwife>

Mamadonna - any news??

Oooh you must be so excited about your weekend away. :happydance: It will be lovely.

My next appointment is my 12 week scan on 17th June so I have a month to wait... ughh... lol.

MORNING ALL!!

Mamadonna - any news??

Oooh you must be so excited about your weekend away. :happydance: It will be lovely.

My next appointment is my 12 week scan on 17th June so I have a month to wait... ughh... lol.

i cant wait, friday and monday are my only days off before baby is born so gonna make most of them!

it will come quick be here before you know it! xx

yey for the holiday britt, only 3 weeks until my long weekend too!

i think red hair will be lovely; very cheryl cole!

MW is at 5.30pm, i'll update you all later on to see how mahoosive i am now, lol! x

yey for the holiday britt, only 3 weeks until my long weekend too!

i think red hair will be lovely; very cheryl cole!

MW is at 5.30pm, i'll update you all later on to see how mahoosive i am now, lol! x

thanks, i have a thing for red hair at the min think it looks lovely on everyone so hopefully i will feel the same when i have mine red lol

have you measured your bump from top to bottom to see how many weeks you measure, apparantly it should match cms to weeks although i measure 28 lol???

Ooh red hair! Lovely... I dyed mine a plum colour a while back. DH hated it but i loved it! :haha:

All this talk of holidays.... we go away for a weekend on the day of my week scan for a few days. Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away. :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->