Psychic reading confusion....

Ooh red hair! Lovely... I dyed mine a plum colour a while back. DH hated it but i loved it! :haha:

All this talk of holidays.... we go away for a weekend on the day of my week scan for a few days. Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away. :dohh: x

thanks im looking forward to a change.

lovely 2 things to look forward to all at once for you then how exciting xx

Ooh red hair! Lovely... I dyed mine a plum colour a while back. DH hated it but i loved it! :haha:

All this talk of holidays.... we go away for a weekend on the day of my week scan for a few days. Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away. :dohh: x

thanks im looking forward to a change.

lovely 2 things to look forward to all at once for you then how exciting xx

Its probably the first time we'll spend much time with the friends we're going with. We usualy pop round to see them on the odd evening here and there but I'm so bloated in the evenings they'd guess so we can't risk it. :haha: x

hi girls!

how's everyone today?
i had MW last nght - bump still measuring big, 3 weeks ahead but she's not concerned - yet, lol!

everything else was perfect, so next step is 4D scan in 2 weeks! x

hi every1:wave:

briit i have my hair bright red and i love it:thumbup:

jeffsar babies growth might slow a bit later on

:wohoo: ebs baby is a little raspberry x

hi mama!!
i hope so, don't fancy a 10lb'r!

i love red hair too, but i went dark last year and it's scared me colouring my hair again! i think i'll stick to my blonde highlights!

happy raspberry ebs!x

i had to stop putting bleach on my hair it was making it so dry,i'm off must do some house work before the tribes are back from school lol,i'll be back on later xx

Hey girls!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've been around! We were gone on our trip and then I wasn't getting email notifications and I've been busy so I kinda forgot to check in! :doh:
I just got back from my dr's appt. The heartbeat was 174 this time! Last appt at 8 weeks it was 152! So I'm wondering if the heartbeat really means anything! The doc immediately said "I'm betting it's another girl!" and I told her that Lexi's was in the 140's though.. she said that maybe I'm backwards then! Geesh! lol. can't wait to find out in 8 flipping more weeks! the suspense! :(

So how is everyone?! Any new news? I tried to read thru the last few pages, but you guys have been so very chatty I'd never have time to read them all! :)

Morning girls!

IT's MY V DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

after last year, it's hard to believe i got here!

hope you are all well, it's quiet round here! x

Hi everyone

HAPPY V DAY JEFFSAR!!! :happydance:

hope everyone is okay, i dont think i will get on here much today cos got a few things to do for work so gonna be busy busy with me finishing today for my hols.

So just wanted to pop on and say bye bye see you all when i get back tuesday xxx

hi girls! happy vday jeffsar! and have a fun trip britt!
mamadonna- when can you test?

Morning girls!

IT's MY V DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

after last year, it's hard to believe i got here!

hope you are all well, it's quiet round here! x

:wohoo:

That is great news... must be a huge relief. :thumbup: x

Hi everyone

HAPPY V DAY JEFFSAR!!! :happydance:

hope everyone is okay, i dont think i will get on here much today cos got a few things to do for work so gonna be busy busy with me finishing today for my hols.

So just wanted to pop on and say bye bye see you all when i get back tuesday xxx

Have a lovely time away from it all. :thumbup: x

hi erin,i tested this morning and it was neg:nope:

ahh bummer.. I'm sure it's still too early!! FX'd!

hi girls! happy vday jeffsar! and have a fun trip britt!
mamadonna- when can you test?

Hi Erin. Hope you enjoyed your weekend away. Was it a wedding? x

yes, my husband's friend from the Army.. it was nice to get away for a bit! How are you feeling?

Mainly just grumpy and hormonal but also incredibally bloated to the point I can't go out at night because it would give the game away. :haha:

How are you feeling? x

i'm fine.. still really tired and i feel like i'm coming down with a cold.. i just hope i get energy back soon.. :(

i'm fine.. still really tired and i feel like i'm coming down with a cold.. i just hope i get energy back soon.. :(

I think you are meant to pick up in the 2nd tri so hopefully you'll get some energy back soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->