Psychic reading confusion....

evening girls!
i have been rushed off my feet today!

britt, have a great time.
mama, hopefully it's just early x
ebs, not long until you can tell everyone now hun!
erin, you're almost 2nd tri, yippee!

xx

evening girls!
i have been rushed off my feet today!

britt, have a great time.
mama, hopefully it's just early x
ebs, not long until you can tell everyone now hun!
erin, you're almost 2nd tri, yippee!

xx

Morning ladies :hi:

Sorry i missed you last night Jeffsar. My DH tends to hog the laptop all night so I never get on in the evening unless he's gone out. :dohh:

Lovely weather for Britts weekend away. Hope she's having a nice time.

Nothing much to report except I've gained quite a bit of weight already. :blush: I need to figure out how much and sort it out... been eating too much. :blush: x

afternoon,still nothing to report here:dohh: this is doing my head in lol

ebs i put on loads of weight with all of mine i craved anything sweet

ughh.. me too ebs.. I'm up 6 lbs, and I really wanted to stay under 5 for the first 15 weeks :(

Thanks ladies. I've gained 8lbs so far so I'm going to take it a bit more seriously as I'm big to start with. :dohh:

Mamadonna.... how frustrating not knowing where you are. I hope AF of your bfp shows up soon so you know whats happening. x

i would say we should keep each other in check, but i've been so bad at sticking to something since i'm so lazy! :(

i would say we should keep each other in check, but i've been so bad at sticking to something since i'm so lazy! :(

Well you lost the weight with Lexi so you know if it comes to it... you can do it again. :shrug: x

well that was mostly water weight though, like I said, I lost 38 the first 5 days due to water weight that I was retaining.. she thought i was going to have a 9 lb baby because she felt so much fluid in there, but Lexi was only 6lbs 3 oz!

Hi,

Could someone tell me how I can get a reading from Psychic Star? I've gotten readings before from Gail which said November and I would have a boy and Cheri that said Jan/Feb. Boy. Neither one of them have been correct. TIA

https://psychic123ukreadings.net not sure if this is the one u want

morning girls!

how's everyone doing today? weather here is awful so not much to do.......
going to start putting together my sons party bags for next weekend! he is hyper already.

hope you are all well x

morning jeffsar,its dull here too,gotta nip in2 town in a while,i've been getting the free lego outta the sun paper this week for lo so i'll have to get sat and sun's too,other than that i'll not be up to much

well that was mostly water weight though, like I said, I lost 38 the first 5 days due to water weight that I was retaining.. she thought i was going to have a 9 lb baby because she felt so much fluid in there, but Lexi was only 6lbs 3 oz!

Did you bloat with water from very early on? Its just that I am huge with bloat and its quite hard so DH says he thinks alot of it is water. x

Hi,

Could someone tell me how I can get a reading from Psychic Star? I've gotten readings before from Gail which said November and I would have a boy and Cheri that said Jan/Feb. Boy. Neither one of them have been correct. TIA

She's on ebay. x

morning girls!

how's everyone doing today? weather here is awful so not much to do.......
going to start putting together my sons party bags for next weekend! he is hyper already.

hope you are all well x

Ooh how exciting!!!!!!! Bless him.

Its been sunny here all day... windy but sunny. :shrug: x

Hi,

Just search Psychic Star on ebay! :thumbup:

have you girls heard much about the world ending today!? good thing new zealand didn't get hit with an earthquake at 6 pm.. I was worrying cuz i'm superstitious.. lol! so stupidddd

i heard something about the world ending today........ but looks like i'll still have to go to work on monday!!

ebs, bloat is common in first tri, just try to stay hydrated; as crazy as it sounds drinking MORE fluid, if your body has plenty it won't try retaining as much x

mama, i hope af or bfp turns up soon - the waiting is awful x

hi erin, how are you?? x

i hope britt is having a nice time!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe