Psychic reading confusion....

Hi,

Could someone tell me how I can get a reading from Psychic Star? I've gotten readings before from Gail which said November and I would have a boy and Cheri that said Jan/Feb. Boy. Neither one of them have been correct. TIA

Just search Psychic Star on ebay! :thumbup:

have you girls heard much about the world ending today!? good thing new zealand didn't get hit with an earthquake at 6 pm.. I was worrying cuz i'm superstitious.. lol! so stupidddd

Lol Erin!! :haha: just checking whats latest with you!

i heard something about the world ending today........ but looks like i'll still have to go to work on monday!!

ebs, bloat is common in first tri, just try to stay hydrated; as crazy as it sounds drinking MORE fluid, if your body has plenty it won't try retaining as much x

mama, i hope af or bfp turns up soon - the waiting is awful x

hi erin, how are you?? x

i hope britt is having a nice time!

x
thanks jeffsar i'm sick of waiting now,if still a no show by tues i will test again x

morning mamadonna!
i don't know how you can wait until tues - i am such a poas addict - i can't even count the amount i did this pregnancy!!! how've you been?

i am feeling a bit sick today - the baby is turning, kicking, punching and although i find it brilliantly reassuring, the constant moving is making me feel a wee bit sick!

oh the plus side, it's sunny today so i may go have a siesta in the garden later! x

at least u havent got the horrible sickness u had in the beginning (thankfully)

its a mixture here this morning,its really windy but when i 1st got up it was sunny but v wet outside ...then it started raining again then sunny....gonna be 1 of those days i think,best get the washing in the dryer

afm i'm fed up just want either af or bfp,i'm not building my hopes up 4 the bfp i think its too soon,not sure things will be healed properly inside

most people say you are much more fertlie after a mc - i didn't get pregnant straight way after mine, but 3 cycles after; which compared to the 2 yrs it took the first time, was much faster.

how does the ectopic effect fertility - sorry, i have no idea?x

i heard something about the world ending today........ but looks like i'll still have to go to work on monday!!

ebs, bloat is common in first tri, just try to stay hydrated; as crazy as it sounds drinking MORE fluid, if your body has plenty it won't try retaining as much x

mama, i hope af or bfp turns up soon - the waiting is awful x

hi erin, how are you?? x

i hope britt is having a nice time!

x

Me too I heard the world was going to end.... again... :dohh: :haha:

Jeffsar... I seriously can't stay more hydrated. :rofl: I drink all day like I've been in the desert without water for the first 32 years of my life. :rofl:

at least u havent got the horrible sickness u had in the beginning (thankfully)

its a mixture here this morning,its really windy but when i 1st got up it was sunny but v wet outside ...then it started raining again then sunny....gonna be 1 of those days i think,best get the washing in the dryer

afm i'm fed up just want either af or bfp,i'm not building my hopes up 4 the bfp i think its too soon,not sure things will be healed properly inside

Its the same here Mamadonna... really windy and sunny but with that weird rain spell earlier.

It mjust be hell waiting and wondering. I hope its a bfp and you can move on and have you baby #6! :hugs: x

good afternoon....af is finally here :wohoo: now i can start ttc properly

yey! i remember how excited i was for af to show after the mc - but now you are ttc we don't want her to turn up again!! x

hi girls!
Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been working the last 6 days and I am SOOO SORE and SOOOO TIRED! :( We were soooo busy at work this past weekend, I just feel like sleeping all day.. Too bad Lexi won't allow that!
jeffsar- I took that gender predictor you have in your siggy and mine says girl too! Guess we'll see!
ebs- How are you feeling lately? When do you have your appt?
britt- How are things with you?
mamadonna- so glad to hear af came and you can start fresh!! I of course would have rathered your BFP, but I'm glad you know you're on track again! :)

everything is going good here! 13 weeks today.. just hoping to get more energy soon..
i think its way too early for this, but the last 4 nights as i'm laying down for bed I feel flutters that I really think are movement, but that seems way too early! maybe its just gas.. :shrug:

hi erin!
they say it's common to feel movement much earlier 2nd time round - i noticed it at around 17 wks properly, before that, i couldn't tell if it was movement or not...... it may be your bubs hun!

i'll have to wait longer than you to find out if it's right, but i have my 4d scan soon so i may get an inkling!!

glad you are well x

just remember that babies can look the same and be different sexes :) my friend had a girl then a boy, and they looked IDENTICAL as newborn's, but are polar opposites now! :)

I feel like it can't be movement, but whooo knows, I guess we'll see if it progressively gets stronger! :winkwink:

erin it would have been nice for it to have been my bfp but its nice to start a fresh,and i agree jeffsar i'm gonna have to have a word and tell her to make this my last month for the nxt 9 :haha:

hi girls!
Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been working the last 6 days and I am SOOO SORE and SOOOO TIRED! :( We were soooo busy at work this past weekend, I just feel like sleeping all day.. Too bad Lexi won't allow that!
jeffsar- I took that gender predictor you have in your siggy and mine says girl too! Guess we'll see!
ebs- How are you feeling lately? When do you have your appt?
britt- How are things with you?
mamadonna- so glad to hear af came and you can start fresh!! I of course would have rathered your BFP, but I'm glad you know you're on track again! :)

everything is going good here! 13 weeks today.. just hoping to get more energy soon..
i think its way too early for this, but the last 4 nights as i'm laying down for bed I feel flutters that I really think are movement, but that seems way too early! maybe its just gas.. :shrug:

My next appointment is my scan which is in just over 3 weeks! :happydance:

How exciting!!! I hope it is bubs fluttering around! :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"