Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Everyone!!!

Hope your all okay.

Great news on the new start Mamadonna this could be the one!!!

feels like i have been away from here for ages lol

we had a lovely weekend break weather was perfect was hot and sunny, little man didnt move much over weekend, but i dont know if thats cos i wasnt sat still as much to notice, but he is back to his wriggly self today so thats good lol.

i felt massive this weekend, feel like the bump has doubled in size this weekend!! gonna take pics tomorrow of bump and finished nursery cos camara is fully charged now so ready to go xx

Morning Everyone!!!

Hope your all okay.

Great news on the new start Mamadonna this could be the one!!!

feels like i have been away from here for ages lol

we had a lovely weekend break weather was perfect was hot and sunny, little man didnt move much over weekend, but i dont know if thats cos i wasnt sat still as much to notice, but he is back to his wriggly self today so thats good lol.

i felt massive this weekend, feel like the bump has doubled in size this weekend!! gonna take pics tomorrow of bump and finished nursery cos camara is fully charged now so ready to go xx

Glad you had a nice weekend away and I can't wait to see pics of the bump and the nursery! :thumbup:

Ooh and you're a banana.... lol x

lol i know a banana? hope little man isnt looking like a banana lol a bit of a strange shape for a baby!

how are you? counting down to your scan! xx

lol i know a banana? hope little man isnt looking like a banana lol a bit of a strange shape for a baby!

how are you? counting down to your scan! xx

Those fruit things are weird aren't they? They don't make sense half of the time. :shrug:

Yep... counting down. 24 days to go. I just can't wait because DH will be more excited about it after seeing our :baby: and I can finally tell everyone. Its a good job I wear baggyish tops anyway to hide my belly because if I wore figure hugging clothes it would be soooo obvious. I must have pathetic stomach muscles from being such a yo-yo with my weight over the years... lol.

So do you have much to buy for your :baby:? x

Hi britt, glad you had a good weekend! And I am jealous you had nice weather, it rained up here the whole weekend and yesterday we had 100mph winds that uprooted my poor cherry tree! Can’t wait to see pics, I am posting my week 25 bump too – you lot won’t believe the size of me!

Ebs, I am with you on the non-existent tummy muscles, I have a feeling that’s why i am so big! Also, I can’t believe you are almost 9 wks! It’s scary to think that when you are as far along as me, I’ll be almost full term!

Morning to everyone else, hope you are all well x

yeah it does make it more exciting when you see them, but more frustrating cos you want to see them for longer lol, first scan was too quick for me i wanted to stay and watch him lol, but makes the men realise what is going on hubby cried when he seen the first scan i think it sunk in properly when we went for that, so it will prob do same for yours.

got most things now just these left on my list :-

6x Muslins
2x Soothers
8x bibs
Car Seat
Pram
Bouncer Chair
2x hats
1x coat/jacket
2x blankets
Monitor

and thats it, we are going to fetch our pram in june, so i will prob get the car seat from the same shop and a few other bits from there whilst we are there. But there are a few things i like to get from boots cos if you join the baby club you get more points on the baby stuff and i have only bought a few things and got over 10 pound to spend on my card so i was going to save this up and use them to buy some nappies near the time.

have you made any purchases yet?? or are you waiting until your 12 week? we didnt get anything until 12 week then we just bought a couple of white things that was it, cos there isnt much about for both at the min. xx

Hi britt, glad you had a good weekend! And I am jealous you had nice weather, it rained up here the whole weekend and yesterday we had 100mph winds that uprooted my poor cherry tree! Can’t wait to see pics, I am posting my week 25 bump too – you lot won’t believe the size of me!

Ebs, I am with you on the non-existent tummy muscles, I have a feeling that’s why i am so big! Also, I can’t believe you are almost 9 wks! It’s scary to think that when you are as far along as me, I’ll be almost full term!

Morning! Thanks, i think we were quite lucky cos i think a lot of places had bad weather but it seemed to miss us,

how are you?

cant wait to see your 25 week bump!! xx

100mph??!!! Thats madness! It was and is windy here but we just had the odd little shower, not proper rain.

I think I read that is why you show earlier with your 2nd, because your stomach muscles are weaker from your first pregnancy. I think because I have gone up and down over about 4/5 stone alot over the years my stomach has already been bigger and smaller alot so I think that is why the bloat goes to such a large mass instead of just a little bit of bloat with me. I showed my Mum my belly and her face was a picture. She said "How are you hiding this? Has no one been asking questions?" :rofl: x

yeah it does make it more exciting when you see them, but more frustrating cos you want to see them for longer lol, first scan was too quick for me i wanted to stay and watch him lol, but makes the men realise what is going on hubby cried when he seen the first scan i think it sunk in properly when we went for that, so it will prob do same for yours.

6x Muslins
2x Soothers
8x bibs
Car Seat
Pram
Bouncer Chair
2x hats
1x coat/jacket
2x blankets
Monitor

and thats it, we are going to fetch our pram in june, so i will prob get the car seat from the same shop and a few other bits from there whilst we are there. But there are a few things i like to get from boots cos if you join the baby club you get more points on the baby stuff and i have only bought a few things and got over 10 pound to spend on my card so i was going to save this up and use them to buy some nappies near the time.

have you made any purchases yet?? or are you waiting until your 12 week? we didnt get anything until 12 week then we just bought a couple of white things that was it, cos there isnt much about for both at the min. xx

I havent bought anything which is a miracle but I might start buying odd things after the 12 weeks scan, like maybe stuff from the supermarket when I'm shopping to put away and stock up on.

I just joined the boots thing and got a voucher to take to get them to scan for the 10 points per £1 on baby stuff. Did you get the changing bag for free too?

Its so exciting... do you not get a car seat that goes with the pram or is it not a travel system? x

6x Muslins
2x Soothers
8x bibs
Car Seat
Pram
Bouncer Chair
2x hats
1x coat/jacket
2x blankets
Monitor

I havent bought anything which is a miracle but I might start buying odd things after the 12 weeks scan, like maybe stuff from the supermarket when I'm shopping to put away and stock up on.

I just joined the boots thing and got a voucher to take to get them to scan for the 10 points per £1 on baby stuff. Did you get the changing bag for free too?

Its so exciting... do you not get a car seat that goes with the pram or is it not a travel system? x

yeah thats a good, idea we did that with bottles and soothers etc cos when your adding 10 pound here and there to your weekly shop you dont notice it as much, i am going to start adding packs of wipes to my shopping a pack a week when i go then i will have a big stock lol, i would do that with nappies but i dont want to keep buying new born and then him be a big baby and need next size lol.

make sure you take it and get it scanned, yeah i got the bag, its nice its a bit small for a changing bag but handy if your just nipping out and only need to take a couple of things, and for free might as well give it a try and get a bigger one if you need it. x

yeah thats a good, idea we did that with bottles and soothers etc cos when your adding 10 pound here and there to your weekly shop you dont notice it as much, i am going to start adding packs of wipes to my shopping a pack a week when i go then i will have a big stock lol, i would do that with nappies but i dont want to keep buying new born and then him be a big baby and need next size lol.

make sure you take it and get it scanned, yeah i got the bag, its nice its a bit small for a changing bag but handy if your just nipping out and only need to take a couple of things, and for free might as well give it a try and get a bigger one if you need it. x

Thats what I thought.. then you have less to shop for when :baby: arrives too.

My friend showed me the free bag. She;s going to use hers for when her DH has :baby: as she got a yummy mummy one that he will look ridiculous with. :haha:

Right ladies... I am beyond tired so off to bed for a nap. ttyl. x

enjoy your nap, i am jealous!

britt, have you seen the deal online for the surf with free car seat??
i'll go find the link x

enjoy your nap, i am jealous!

britt, have you seen the deal online for the surf with free car seat??
i'll go find the link x

ooh no i havent thanks i will have a look at that xx

Sorry to just jump in but iv seen alot of talk about pregnancy readings and i was wondering if you lovely ladies could tell me who is the best to get one from?

Sorry to just jump in but iv seen alot of talk about pregnancy readings and i was wondering if you lovely ladies could tell me who is the best to get one from?

Hi Oliv :hi:

Psychic star and Gail on ebay are both good. x

Hi Everyone!!

Hope your all okay!!

anyone been up to anything interesting??

Oliv - as ebs said the ones on ebay are good that she has recommended, but be careful with some, we found a couple of people on here that were making money out of us, by having a different id on here to their webpage so they could find things out about you. So take them with a pinch of salt xx

Hi Britt.

Not been doing anything interesting here. :nope: I'm in hiding with my bloat bump. :haha: x

Hi Britt.

Not been doing anything interesting here. :nope: I'm in hiding with my bloat bump. :haha: x

lol oh yes i forgot you are in hiding for a few weeks.

i have just watched a memorial vid on you tube from a link on here, about a baby they had for 12 days then he sadly past, it is a lovely video cos of memories etc but it is so sad could never imagine what they went through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->