Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Britt.

Not been doing anything interesting here. :nope: I'm in hiding with my bloat bump. :haha: x

lol oh yes i forgot you are in hiding for a few weeks.

i have just watched a memorial vid on you tube from a link on here, about a baby they had for 12 days then he sadly past, it is a lovely video cos of memories etc but it is so sad could never imagine what they went through xx

Thats awful. :nope: Those poor parents too. :nope: x

Hi Britt.

Not been doing anything interesting here. :nope: I'm in hiding with my bloat bump. :haha: x

lol oh yes i forgot you are in hiding for a few weeks.

i have just watched a memorial vid on you tube from a link on here, about a baby they had for 12 days then he sadly past, it is a lovely video cos of memories etc but it is so sad could never imagine what they went through xx

Thats awful. :nope: Those poor parents too. :nope: x

i know, it must be so scary as well when you get pregnant again and they are here, i bet you never sleep worrying it will happen again x

i saw that vid, i found it too hard to watch.........

Hi erin, happy 13 weeks! And ebs, you are an olive!

Britt, again, your nursery is gorgeous – that’s my only annoyance at being team yellow – I can’t make up a boy/girl nursery!

So, here it is – week 25 bump! I took it myself at work, so couldn’t lift t-shirt up (not sure you get the full effect of huge-ness!)

Attachments

• IMGP9842.jpg
    IMGP9842.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
i saw that vid, i found it too hard to watch.........

Hi erin, happy 13 weeks! And ebs, you are an olive!

Britt, again, your nursery is gorgeous – that’s my only annoyance at being team yellow – I can’t make up a boy/girl nursery!

So, here it is – week 25 bump! I took it myself at work, so couldn’t lift t-shirt up (not sure you get the full effect of huge-ness!)

i know it is heartbreaking poor people.

your bump is lovely, it is a big bump but you still have a great figure so looks great. Do you suffer with back ache? i was just thinking cos your still thin with a big bump it must strain it xx

My back is fine, but I am struggling to breathe some days – I think baby is squashing everything upwards and putting pressure on my lungs!
How you feeling? x

My back is fine, but I am struggling to breathe some days – I think baby is squashing everything upwards and putting pressure on my lungs!
How you feeling? x

yeah i read you can suffer from that in later pregnancy because of baby squashing, just got to be careful and take it steady so you dont over do it.

im fine thanks, my back keeps giving me some pain but its strange i only seem to get it when i am sat at my computer when i am up and about it is fine so i have to keep walking about lol, but its not really bad or anything so can put up with it.

what date do you go for your scan? xx

i go for my 4d scan a week on friday!
we have a busy week ahead, my son is 5 on sunday, then we have a family meal monday, then we go away for my birthday weekend fri, scan is down in perth on fri, birthday sat (i'm 30, oh no!) and home again sun - phew, i'll be knackered!

if your back is sore at your computer, you may need a seat insert - work gave me one as soon as i told them, it's really comfy. when i'm in tomorrow i'll take a pic to show you what i mean! x

Jeffsar... your bump is amazing and you do get the full effect because we have seen your pics before and know how tiny you are. :happydance:

What a busy 2 weeks and you're 30 next week! If its any consolation I'll be 33 this year so you're still a spring chicken to me. :haha:

I bet you can't wait for your 4D scan. Will you get a DVD of it? It really amazes me how much they can see on those things. x

aahhhh, thanks ebs, you always know how to cheer us up, lol!!
i honestly don't think that picture does it justice, it seems bigger in 'real life'!

yep, 30 next week - and i can't drown my sorrows with a red wine or 4, haha! i think it's just hitting me that i will be 30, married, with two kids - i always said i didn't want the whole 'traditional' family route, but hey, here i am slap bang in the middle of it, lol!

i'm not sure if i get a movie, but i def. get a cd of pictures..... i'll go look at the website and let you know! are you going to get one done? x

aahhhh, thanks ebs, you always know how to cheer us up, lol!!
i honestly don't think that picture does it justice, it seems bigger in 'real life'!

yep, 30 next week - and i can't drown my sorrows with a red wine or 4, haha! i think it's just hitting me that i will be 30, married, with two kids - i always said i didn't want the whole 'traditional' family route, but hey, here i am slap bang in the middle of it, lol!

i'm not sure if i get a movie, but i def. get a cd of pictures..... i'll go look at the website and let you know! are you going to get one done? x

Did I put my foot in it? :wacko: I meant it was a big bump for a tiny person and because you are tiny it must look big on you. Does that makes sense? :dohh:

I'd love a 4d scan but as DH has said no to a doppler I think my chances are slim. :haha: x

no, i was being serious, you cheered me up!!!

you should hire one off ebay like me, i love it, i'd rather give up a kidney than my doppler, lol!!

the scans are really expensive - i am getting it for my birthday, but otherwise i don't think we'd have bothered - the 2 scans are actually much better now, even 5 years on i notice a difference.

how you feeling? x

no, i was being serious, you cheered me up!!!

you should hire one off ebay like me, i love it, i'd rather give up a kidney than my doppler, lol!!

the scans are really expensive - i am getting it for my birthday, but otherwise i don't think we'd have bothered - the 2 scans are actually much better now, even 5 years on i notice a difference.

how you feeling? x

Oh phew! I had this awful feeling I'd somehow said it all wrong. I am very jealous... you ladies are all bump and no fat. :haha:

I would hire one but DH will just go nuts if he finds it plus I could do with saving any spare cash for buying baby stuff. He thinks I'll go nuts if I can;t find the heartbeat one day which is totally untrue but I can't blame him thinking that as my behaviour has not been very rational recently. :haha: Does Tayler like listening to it? x

taylor does like listening to the HB,but he can be a bit funny. like if he catches me doing it he say's 'do you want to hear mine mummy' so of course i say yes, and we gel him up and listen to his, lol!
i think sometimes he thinks he is being forgotten, but that is so unture, he's my perfect little dude!

my bump has no fat, but my boobies have gone up two cup sizes, and my pant size has increased two fold also..... i had to lazoo them around my ankles today as i seem to be unable to bend now!!

are you managing to eat ok? i have a large appetitie at the minute! x

taylor does like listening to the HB,but he can be a bit funny. like if he catches me doing it he say's 'do you want to hear mine mummy' so of course i say yes, and we gel him up and listen to his, lol!
i think sometimes he thinks he is being forgotten, but that is so unture, he's my perfect little dude!

my bump has no fat, but my boobies have gone up two cup sizes, and my pant size has increased two fold also..... i had to lazoo them around my ankles today as i seem to be unable to bend now!!

are you managing to eat ok? i have a large appetitie at the minute! x

Awww bless him! :cloud9:

Yeah managing to eat fine... just in the evenings I can't decide what to eat and end up snacking instead. :shrug:

Found this article... it points to girl for me. What about you?

https://www.ivillage.co.uk/38-ways-guess-your-babys-sex/81912 x

mostly points to girl for me too.........
i have been really sick, and am craving fruit, boobs etc. BUT a couple of the boy ones are right too, for instance i never usually take salt, but i find myseld wanting it now and i'm pretty sure my legs are harier, although i can't see them so i don't care lol! x

mostly points to girl for me too.........
i have been really sick, and am craving fruit, boobs etc. BUT a couple of the boy ones are right too, for instance i never usually take salt, but i find myseld wanting it now and i'm pretty sure my legs are harier, although i can't see them so i don't care lol! x

Yeah... suppose its just for fun so its not very accurate but I do have a reaql thing for fruit juices and fruit ice lollies. I can't get enough of the ice lollies... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

i have eaten loads of fruit this time, and actually it was accurate for my last pregnancy, with taylor all i wanted was steak and cheese sandwiches! we'll find out soon enough!

right hun, i'm off to bed - i start at 8 on a thursday so up early, booooo!

speak to you tomorrow! x

i have eaten loads of fruit this time, and actually it was accurate for my last pregnancy, with taylor all i wanted was steak and cheese sandwiches! we'll find out soon enough!

right hun, i'm off to bed - i start at 8 on a thursday so up early, booooo!

speak to you tomorrow! x

Ooh I do love my quorn and eggs at the moment too.... ok I think I'm having twins... a girl and a boy! :rofl:

Night Jeffsar. xxx

Hi Ladies
That sex test is 100% correct on boys for me, i am craving and eating meets and cheese etc like pies, but just off chicken for some reason lol

jeffsar sounds like you are going to be v busy but will be lovely for you aswell just take it as easy as you can!

ebs if you wanted a 4d scan, that place i went to for the sexing scan you can go and have that done which is called sneak a peak and you get some photos and get to see baby in 4d and it was 45 pound but it is just a lot shorter than the more expensive ones, but was still amazing. xx

Good morning ladies, how are we all today?
I haven’t slept much, I think baby is getting big and was fighting for space – It was starting to make me feel sick there was so much going on!
Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->