Psychic reading confusion....

hi jeffsar!

poor you, can you kip in the day at all??

my back was playing up in the night, i couldnt find a positiion were it didnt hurt, but i did manage to go back to bed this morning from 7 until 9 so caught up on some i think.

i am rubbish without all my sleep, i dont know what i will do when baby is here lol, i think hubby will have to do night lol xx

no, i'm here until 4 so i'll just have to power through!
i'm getting really uncomfortable - i can't believe i have 15 weeks to go! oh, and my fruit changed for the forst time in weeks today! x

i'm getting really uncomfortable - i can't believe i have 15 weeks to go! oh, and my fruit changed for the forst time in weeks today! x

15 weeks isnt long though is it, just think how quickly it has gone up until now it will fly by, then when time comes will be strange cos will only be weeks between us all going into labour lol

HAPPY 25 WEEKS!!

do you see midwife every 2 weeks now? xx

no, i see her on the 21st June, then it is every 2 weeks. my antenatal classes start on the 29th june, and i start prenatal yoga next wednesday! it's all happening now!

maybe you should try yoga for your back? x

no, i see her on the 21st June, then it is every 2 weeks. my antenatal classes start on the 29th june, and i start prenatal yoga next wednesday! it's all happening now!

maybe you should try yoga for your back? x

i think the antenatal class, shows you are nearly there doesnt it, it will go so fast. I have pinched your countdown ticker i havent seen that one before until i saw yours.

yeah i might look into that. I wanted to start swimming as well maybe that will help, its got to be the pregnancy making it hurt cos its something i have never suffered with at all in my life. maybe it will ease when he gets into a different position cos i only still feel kicks really low down i havent had anything in the stomach higher up yet x

I really like that ticker! I saw it on someone else’s signature and decided to pinch it! It’s funny, cos someone had commented on all my pink tickers and said ‘you must be really hoping it’s a girl!’ but it’s not that at all, I just really like the colour pink, lol! I think when you have one child already, everyone presumes you want the other sex, but honestly, I’d be over the moon with another boy!

My back hasn’t gotten sore yet, but It did at around 34 weeks with taylor. That’s why I’ve decided to take up the yoga classes – plus it will be some ‘me’ time to relax for a while. I am really looking forward to it!

My kick’s were low down until about a week ago – now they are way above my belly button! Saying that, an eggplant is quite big I guess – can you remember when it was a poppy seed & apple seed – it’s crazy to think how much has happened!

lol what happened to your reply???

i know, when we were all saying ahhh now your a blueberry doesnt seem that long ago it has gone so quick. I think sites like this though make it go faster cos you are ready to update each week so they go so fast, like tomorrow i am 22 weeks and it doesnt seem 2 mins since we were going away last week or since we went at 16 week and found out it was a boy.

yeah i am the same, i like pink and i always seem to pick pink, but it didnt mean i only wanted a girl, i was bothered at all either way i didnt even have a slightest preference but i am over the moon it is a boy now, but i would have been the same if it was girl.

i think when you have had the joys of a little one as well and everything is prefect like your little boy thats all you want again isnt it no matter what colour.

i cant believe so many people on here are gutted when they find out xx

your reply is okay now, when i opened it it had repeated on the same ticket lol x

No idea!! But I was able to edit it so you didn’t have to read it 4 times over, lol!

What annoys me about the ‘gender disappointment’ threads is that it always seems to be people ‘devastated’ after finding out they are having a boy…… As a mum to an absolutely fabulous little man, I have no understanding of how they could feel so strongly about it! My son is loving, kind, well behaved, loves bozies (Scottish cuddles, lol) and is honestly the best thing I have ever done! I also think on sites like this where women, including me, were ttc for so long and have had horrible things happen, it is really insensitive to ‘moan’ that your baby is the wrong gender! I have decided not to read those threads anymore as they made me mad, and I was always brought up to believe if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! x

No idea!! But I was able to edit it so you didn’t have to read it 4 times over, lol!

What annoys me about the ‘gender disappointment’ threads is that it always seems to be people ‘devastated’ after finding out they are having a boy…… As a mum to an absolutely fabulous little man, I have no understanding of how they could feel so strongly about it! My son is loving, kind, well behaved, loves bozies (Scottish cuddles, lol) and is honestly the best thing I have ever done! I also think on sites like this where women, including me, were ttc for so long and have had horrible things happen, it is really insensitive to ‘moan’ that your baby is the wrong gender! I have decided not to read those threads anymore as they made me mad, and I was always brought up to believe if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing! x

yeah i agree, and like you say it is always 'devastated', surely you would be devastated about something really bad happening and not the fact that you thought it was a girl but it is a boy. they obviously dont realise how luck they are to have a healthy baby and to be able to have a baby at all.

and like you said when you have been through what you have i would be so mad if i was you reading it, i was mad enough myself reading it.

and then when you read that memorial of the little boy i would say that was devastating! i bet them parents wouldnt have said that when they got their little boy news, then to have him taken away from them after 12 days xx

Exactly.
I honestly thought when I opened the thread that loads of people would be angry, but most people were agreeing! I found that the most surprising thing. Maybe more people are like us and just bit their tongue rather than argue!

I have some exciting boy news too – my little one rode his bike with no stabilisers yesterday! He was so chuffed, he really wanted to do it before he was 5 (now he’s a BIG boy!)
And off he went. I felt quite emotional – he really isn’t my baby now! I’ll try post a vid later on, when I work out how to! x

Exactly.
I honestly thought when I opened the thread that loads of people would be angry, but most people were agreeing! I found that the most surprising thing. Maybe more people are like us and just bit their tongue rather than argue!

I have some exciting boy news too – my little one rode his bike with no stabilisers yesterday! He was so chuffed, he really wanted to do it before he was 5 (now he’s a BIG boy!)
And off he went. I felt quite emotional – he really isn’t my baby now! I’ll try post a vid later on, when I work out how to! x

yeah i expected to open it and see loads of not nice comments but i dont think i seen one.

ahh thats brilliant, congrats little one!! or should i say big boy now. Nope he is your big boy now you will prob see that more when baby comes, then he is the big brother, is excited about the baby? i know some kids are a bit unsure about sharing their parents etc with a new one arent they cos they dont know whats gonna come.

yeah try and post a video that will be good to see xx

He is really excited, kisses bump in the morning before he gives me one! He’s always drawing the baby pictures and the other day he sorted out all his books and made a pile for baby – nursery rhymes, bedtime books etc. SO CUTE!
Although he can’t understand why it’s taking so long, and keeps saying he thinks it should come out now; I think he is excepting it to come out and start playing football with him!

You will LOVE having a son, they really are fab x

He is really excited, kisses bump in the morning before he gives me one! He’s always drawing the baby pictures and the other day he sorted out all his books and made a pile for baby – nursery rhymes, bedtime books etc. SO CUTE!
Although he can’t understand why it’s taking so long, and keeps saying he thinks it should come out now; I think he is excepting it to come out and start playing football with him!

You will LOVE having a son, they really are fab x

ahh thats great, its nice when they are like that sounds like he will be a perfect big brother!

yeah it is a long wait for them isnt it, its long enough for us lol.

i cant wait to meet our little man, i look at the scan pictures and its strange cos i dont think it has properly sunk in that this is the baby we are going to have in 18 week, me and hubby always say it seems strange cos just seems like i am pregnant and cant imagine the end when it turns to a proper life and a life we are responsible for forever xx

It’s funny though, but the instant you give birth, you realise you’d do anything to protect your little one. It’s really bizarre, and it doesn’t take long to settle into your routine as a family of 3;I am nervous that going from 3-4 won’t be so easy! x

Hi Ladies
That sex test is 100% correct on boys for me, i am craving and eating meets and cheese etc like pies, but just off chicken for some reason lol

jeffsar sounds like you are going to be v busy but will be lovely for you aswell just take it as easy as you can!

ebs if you wanted a 4d scan, that place i went to for the sexing scan you can go and have that done which is called sneak a peak and you get some photos and get to see baby in 4d and it was 45 pound but it is just a lot shorter than the more expensive ones, but was still amazing. xx

Thanks. I might have another look at their website nearer the time.

Been to the M&P outlet today to take back a couple of things and swap them and they have an extra 10% off all weekend from now. Just thought I'd let you know with you saying you might try going up a size. x

Good morning ladies, how are we all today?
I haven’t slept much, I think baby is getting big and was fighting for space – It was starting to make me feel sick there was so much going on!
Hope everyone is well x

Aww that must feel really odd! :wacko: x

Happy 25 weeks!!! You are now the proud owner of a wriggly eggplant. :haha: x

It’s funny though, but the instant you give birth, you realise you’d do anything to protect your little one. It’s really bizarre, and it doesn’t take long to settle into your routine as a family of 3;I am nervous that going from 3-4 won’t be so easy! x

do you get the bond straight away then as soon as you hold them, cos i cant imagine seeing a baby for the first time and thinking hes mine etc.

ahh it will be lovely though 2 little ones to treasure, how many children do you plan to have, do you think you will want anymore?

did you think straight away you wanted another baby? xx

Exactly.

It is disgusting that people could be "devestated" over the sex. I know that in sheffield they used to not tell people the sex because people use to abort them if it was the wrong sex. :nope: So sad. To be honest I think little boys can be nicer anyway. I was a right mardy little cow when I was little... I bet my mum used to go to bed at night and pray she;d wake up to a little boy. :rofl:

Awwww Taylor! How lovely! He's growing up. :cloud9: I bet he thought he was the bees knees all grown up without stabilisers. :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->