Psychic reading confusion....

ooh great thanks ebs i might go have a look at the weekend is it off everything? x

ooh great thanks ebs i might go have a look at the weekend is it off everything? x

Yep... everything. :thumbup: It was even off the clothes I bought today so I'm assuming she is including monday too as its a bank holiday. x

Yep... everything. :thumbup: It was even off the clothes I bought today so I'm assuming she is including monday too as its a bank holiday. x

ooh i wil be going up to have a look, and this week i was going to save some money :dohh:

its okay i will just blame it on you to hubby lol x

Just to let you know i found one in my email i got from Jenny Renny over a year ago (wasnt TTC but friend asked me to get one with her) and she said

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

ooh i wil be going up to have a look, and this week i was going to save some money :dohh:

I take full responsibilty. :haha: Also I didn;t know you could try things on in there until I heard a woman ask today. :dohh: x

I take full responsibilty. :haha: Also I didn;t know you could try things on in there until I heard a woman ask today. :dohh: x

no i didnt either, fashion show it will be then this weekend lol. i need a couple of blankets as well for pram so i will see if they have any there.

i got the pramsuit in blue, should have been 32 but it was 16!! xx

no i didnt either, fashion show it will be then this weekend lol. i need a couple of blankets as well for pram so i will see if they have any there.

Bargain! :thumbup: I can't wait until we can tell everyone and then I'll be a frequent visitor to Lilypad. https://www.lilypad4kids.co.uk/home.php Its mainly 2nd hand and looks tiny from the outside but it has so much lovely stuff including maternity clothes. Some of the baby/kids clothing is adorable. Last time I went in they had M&P, Next, John rocha etc... so decent brands. Its about 10 mins walk from my house too. :thumbup: x

Bargain! :thumbup: I can't wait until we can tell everyone and then I'll be a frequent visitor to Lilypad. https://www.lilypad4kids.co.uk/home.php Its mainly 2nd hand and looks tiny from the outside but it has so much lovely stuff including maternity clothes. Some of the baby/kids clothing is adorable. Last time I went in they had M&P, Next, John rocha etc... so decent brands. Its about 10 mins walk from my house too. :thumbup: x

ahh that shop looks lovely and looks like they have loads in there, be handy as well for you to sell them stuff when little one is out of its clothes cos it says to ring if you have things to sell them x

ahh that shop looks lovely and looks like they have loads in there, be handy as well for you to sell them stuff when little one is out of its clothes cos it says to ring if you have things to sell them x

Yeah its like a clothing agency in a way but when you look at the clothes they sell.... they don't look like kids have ever worn them. Theres too many women around her with too much money and not enough sense and I think they keep lilypad well stocked. :haha:

Right I'm off for a sleep. I'm knackered after my little shopping trip. x

got you girls can yap, lol!!

hi ebs! do you know where all the outlets are - i looked for a list online but couldn't find one......

britt, for me the bond was instant, i fell totally in love with him theminute he popped out! it took a 3 years for me to want to ttc again, but it just took a bit longer than expected this time round.

ebs, you should go onto 2nd tri and read the thread - it's awful, people commiserating each other after gender scans! x

Just to let you know i found one in my email i got from Jenny Renny over a year ago (wasnt TTC but friend asked me to get one with her) and she said

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

jenny was right for me, so fx'd!x

mia white witch set spell twice im in month 2 of a 9months forcast

fx xx

got you girls can yap, lol!!

hi ebs! do you know where all the outlets are - i looked for a list online but couldn't find one......

britt, for me the bond was instant, i fell totally in love with him theminute he popped out! it took a 3 years for me to want to ttc again, but it just took a bit longer than expected this time round.

ebs, you should go onto 2nd tri and read the thread - it's awful, people commiserating each other after gender scans! x

lol chatty mood today!

the mamas and papas outlet ebs is taking about is at the mccarther glen, do you have any of them near you? i think a lot of them have mamas and papas in them now.

my sister said her bond was instant as well, its just strange cos everyone says you cant describe the love you have for such a little thing and it just seems quick to get that straight away, but everyone says you cant explain it. I cant wait for that.

i think i just imagined wanting it again straight away, but then again i suppose you have got what you have been trying for so the urge may not be there straight away cos you are took up with the life you have just got x

i was still in shock fromthe borth for the first 2 years! plus you are totally obsessed with your baby to be thinking about much else!

it still worries me i won't love another baby as much as taylor, but everyone i haev spoken to with more than one has said that it's fine once baby is here, enough love to go around! x

i was still in shock fromthe borth for the first 2 years! plus you are totally obsessed with your baby to be thinking about much else!

it still worries me i won't love another baby as much as taylor, but everyone i haev spoken to with more than one has said that it's fine once baby is here, enough love to go around! x

oh gosh dont say that, im not looking forward to the birth at all!

yeah i suppose you cant imagine loving someone as much, because i bet now you cant imagine anyone being equal to him.

i have just looked at the mccarther glen site and there is one in livingstons is that near you? they have a mamas and papas there x

it's not near me, but it is close enough to dundee, and i'll be there next weekend! just don't see the point in paying full price if they have it there cheaper!

I look back now and don’t think the birth was that bad, but I remember how shell shocked I was by it at the time! Taylor came really fast, I was only 6 cm dilated when he came out, and he wasn’t breathing, cord had to be cut while I was still pushing – it got a bit crazy! Hopefully things will be a bit calmer this time round!

it's not near me, but it is close enough to dundee, and i'll be there next weekend! just don't see the point in paying full price if they have it there cheaper!

I look back now and don’t think the birth was that bad, but I remember how shell shocked I was by it at the time! Taylor came really fast, I was only 6 cm dilated when he came out, and he wasn’t breathing, cord had to be cut while I was still pushing – it got a bit crazy! Hopefully things will be a bit calmer this time round!

no i would go and have a look they have some really good deals in there. Like the pramsuit i got it is still 32 in the proper shop and 16 in the outlet.

and normally isnt your first supposed to be a slow labour? bet that was scary no wonder you were shell shocked xx

Ooh hope you get some bargains. There doesn't seem to be many outlet shops for the whole of the uk to be honest if you look in the back of the catalogue so I think its just luck that me & Britt have one so close.

That does sound a bit frightening. :nope: x

no i would go and have a look they have some really good deals in there. Like the pramsuit i got it is still 32 in the proper shop and 16 in the outlet.

and normally isnt your first supposed to be a slow labour? bet that was scary no wonder you were shell shocked xx

I think they say to half the time of your first labour for your second or something. :shrug:

I am dreading mine. My mum had to be induced with both of us when she got to 2 weeks late and had long labours. My sister had long labours and complicated ones that always ended in cesarian. So its not looking that quick and simple for me... :wacko: x

hi ebs!

OMG, half the time of the first?!!?!? that means this one will fly out in a couple hours - i live an hour from the hospital!!!! i didn't realise that....may have to look into staying at my mums for the last few weeks, lol!

how you feeling, still tired? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->