Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebs!

OMG, half the time of the first?!!?!? that means this one will fly out in a couple hours - i live an hour from the hospital!!!! i didn't realise that....may have to look into staying at my mums for the last few weeks, lol!

how you feeling, still tired? x

Well thats what a midwife once told a friend when she was expecting her 2nd. I'm not sure how much of that is true... lol.. but I wouldn't hang about just in case. :haha:

Yeah really tired at the moment. I went out shopping this morning and it just wiped me out. I only woke up after 3 hours because DH came home but I do have ME/CFS so I do sleep alot anyway. I read it is meant to get better so I'm just waiting for 2nd tri now... lol

Ooh I've just posted pics of my maternity clothes I've bought recently in my journal. Lots of M&P bargains! :thumbup:

How are you feeling? x

Hi Everyone

how are we all today?

AFM - i have never ever suffered with back ache, but little man is changing that at the min, i cant get comfy at night and cant sit at my desk all day without it hurting. I have read on line but not much i can do for it.

But i think i am going to start swimming and exercise to ease it a little well hope it will ease it.

i have seen some shoes on ebay for out little man they are so cute i love them i have attached a picture xx

Attachments

• $(KGrHqYOKigE12l8GQU-BNdrBz1D5w~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKigE12l8GQU-BNdrBz1D5w~~_12.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
Hi Britt. sorry you're suffering. Have you got one of those plug in heat pads? Can you use those when pregnant? My mum swears by them.

Those shoes are adorable!!!!!! Are you going to buy them? xxx

Hi Britt. sorry you're suffering. Have you got one of those plug in heat pads? Can you use those when pregnant? My mum swears by them.

Hi

how are you ?

no i havent, i doont really have anything for bad backs cos its something i have never had and im not sure what i can use either through pregnancy, i will see how it goes and mention to midwife when i go in 2 weeks just gets annoying when i cant sleep, cos i need my sleep lol.

i dont know i love them but they are still £37 on ebay and i dont know if it is too much to spend on them, they just caught my eye cos they were so cute. And they come in 0-3 and 3-6 and i thought if i bought 0-3 and he had big feet i would be gutted if they didnt fit at all lol x

Hi

how are you ?

no i havent, i doont really have anything for bad backs cos its something i have never had and im not sure what i can use either through pregnancy, i will see how it goes and mention to midwife when i go in 2 weeks just gets annoying when i cant sleep, cos i need my sleep lol.

i dont know i love them but they are still £37 on ebay and i dont know if it is too much to spend on them, they just caught my eye cos they were so cute. And they come in 0-3 and 3-6 and i thought if i bought 0-3 and he had big feet i would be gutted if they didnt fit at all lol x

Ouch! That is alot of money when he'll grow out of them so fast. Do they do them for when they are a bit older?

Just text midwife about spotting and cramping. :wacko: x

Hi

how are you ?

Ouch! That is alot of money when he'll grow out of them so fast. Do they do them for when they are a bit older?

Just text midwife about spotting and cramping. :wacko: x

im glad you have text her, thats what she is there for it will put your mind at rest. Can you remember me getting cramping at this stage wasnt nice at all and that was things stretching and growing and that can sometimes cause bleeding so sounds like it could be the same. But i was glad i went for the scan makes you feel better and you get to see bubba as well xx :hugs: everything will be finex

Would I have to ask for a scan? I'm getting the Af style cramps with the spotting now. I've always had weird twinges but these feel like AF cramps. I might just see how it goes and text her again if I'm more worried. :shrug: x

Would I have to ask for a scan? I'm getting the Af style cramps with the spotting now. I've always had weird twinges but these feel like AF cramps. I might just see how it goes and text her again if I'm more worried. :shrug: x

i have just replied on your journal, but they sound the same as i was getting and they arent nice, we cant see whats happening in our bodies so we need to be re assured. I didnt have to ask for a scan she just said when i asked first time to keep an eye on them if they got more frequent and stronger let her know, and they did so she got me in for a scan straight away.

If you still have them this evening or in the morning contact agin and just say you stil have them but they seem worse then you can have a scan to put your mind at rest xx

i have just replied on your journal, but they sound the same as i was getting and they arent nice, we cant see whats happening in our bodies so we need to be re assured. I didnt have to ask for a scan she just said when i asked first time to keep an eye on them if they got more frequent and stronger let her know, and they did so she got me in for a scan straight away.

If you still have them this evening or in the morning contact agin and just say you stil have them but they seem worse then you can have a scan to put your mind at rest xx

Thanks Britt. I'll do that. :hugs: x

ebs, i'd go straight in and ask for a scan - you'll worry now until you have seen your bubs, and stress is not good for either of you x

ebs, i'd go straight in and ask for a scan - you'll worry now until you have seen your bubs, and stress is not good for either of you x

To be honest I don't think I'll get one. One of the reasons was that when I went for my HSG they said they were really short on sonographers and when my friend was bleeding they turned her away and said she was probably just a "bleeder". That was only about 6 months ago. I'm going to see how I get on this weekend. The trouble is now its the bank holiday weekend its going to harder to get anything anyway until at least Tuesday. :dohh:

Do you know what is typical? We usually have the quietest of weekends and tonight we are going to Andrews bosses 40th for a couple of hours and then tomorrow afternoon i'm going to the town charity football match (to perv at some soap totty :haha:) with a friend and her kids. Both I will be sat down probably and not doing too much but still... dykwim? :dohh:

Took some more bump pics today because I have got bigger. :wacko: I'm sure its just more fat on top of bloat but I am huge. :blush: I wish I could lose some weight because with all the hiding of the bump I just look huge. :cry:

Oh and here is a link to an album of all my bump pics...

https://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/vea44/Bump%20pics/

Attachments

• P280511_09.32[01].JPG
    P280511_09.32[01].JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • P280511_09.32[02].JPG
    P280511_09.32[02].JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
you look pregnant - my bump was like that at 9 weeks too!
has the spotting stopped now? x

you look pregnant - my bump was like that at 9 weeks too!
has the spotting stopped now? x

haha I know I had a belly before but not like that and not that shape either! :haha: All my yo-yo dieting must have made it so my stomach muscles are that of a woman who has carried a baby before.

I had a bit more spotting this morning but nothing since and just niggly twinges and cramps. I've took it easy today though and it hasn't got worse so I'm just going to keep an eye on it. x

wow ebs thats quite the bump coming along there:thumbup:
i hope the spotting disappears:hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you are all having a fab weekend! I've been to a charity football match today with some soap stars and some of our old town players. It was great. We got the kids chanting and everyone did a mexican wave! :haha:

Hey Britt.... at half time they did a small match between Chesterfield & Mansfield police (glad it wasn't the real teams or that would have been a right old fight! :haha:) Anyway I thought of you living out towards that way. When they came on everyone boo'ed. I egged the kids on to boo too... it was great fun. I think it was half that they were coppers and half that it was Mansfield. :haha:

Oh forgot to say I went with my friend and her 3 girls. :wacko:

Anyway hope everyone is ok and having a fun weekend. xxx

Hi girls, how are we all today?

I had a very hectic weekend. Taylor was 5 on Sunday so we had 30 kids running around – I am tired!!

4d scan Friday – can’t wait!! x

Morning!!

Ebs - how the spotting has it cleared up any?? great bump pics you have a lovely bump!! i can imagine the booing between mansfield and chesterfield football lol sounds like you had a good day.

Jeffsar - hope Taylor had a lovely birthday and got lots of nice things.

Hope everyone is okay.

AFM - back ache seems a lot better so thats good, i went to meadowhall yesterday and got some maternity clothes because the clothes i have already got are small now even maternity, so got a few bits from H&M. And our friends are getting married next June in Turkey, so we booked in the hotel on Sunday, i didnt realise we could book the baby in before he is born, but they have said it is fine and he goes down as Master X until he is born lol xx

Hi girls, how are we all today?

I had a very hectic weekend. Taylor was 5 on Sunday so we had 30 kids running around – I am tired!!

4d scan Friday – can’t wait!! x

30 kids! :wacko: No wonder you are tired.

Can't wait to see the 4D scans!!!!! :happydance: You must be so excited. xxx

Morning!!

Ebs - how the spotting has it cleared up any?? great bump pics you have a lovely bump!! i can imagine the booing between mansfield and chesterfield football lol sounds like you had a good day.

Hope everyone is okay.

AFM - back ache seems a lot better so thats good, i went to meadowhall yesterday and got some maternity clothes because the clothes i have already got are small now even maternity, so got a few bits from H&M. And our friends are getting married next June in Turkey, so we booked in the hotel on Sunday, i didnt realise we could book the baby in before he is born, but they have said it is fine and he goes down as Master X until he is born lol xx

You went to MeadowHELL on a bank holiday? :wacko: You are a braver woman than me. :haha: Glad you got sorted with some more maternity wear to tide you over.

Spotting did stop and then I got up this morning and there was a bit again but it was more like brown CM (sorry tmi :blush:) and no cramping so I'm not worried. If it does ever get worse I'll get in touch with the midwife again.

Well my bump has gone AWOL. Last night I stood up off the sofa to go to bed and felt my stomach and it was back to just my usual fat belly... no bump. Today is the same so far. It is weird. I was seriously huge and then all of a sudden the bloat has gone. :shrug: x

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay.

You went to MeadowHELL on a bank holiday? :wacko: You are a braver woman than me. :haha: Glad you got sorted with some more maternity wear to tide you over.

Spotting did stop and then I got up this morning and there was a bit again but it was more like brown CM (sorry tmi :blush:) and no cramping so I'm not worried. If it does ever get worse I'll get in touch with the midwife again.

Well my bump has gone AWOL. Last night I stood up off the sofa to go to bed and felt my stomach and it was back to just my usual fat belly... no bump. Today is the same so far. It is weird. I was seriously huge and then all of a sudden the bloat has gone. :shrug: x

i know i was starting to regret it when we were sat in traffic near junction 34 to come off for 45mins! and cos it was raining it was mad there. But cos we werent doing loads of shopping it was okay we went in a few shops and looked at some baby things then we went for some food in the coal restaurant there, it was lovely/

thats good then, brown cm sounds like old blood so thats good. Midwife told me to ring her straight away if i bled but she described it as really bleeding and to an extent were you would be concerned even if you werent pregnant. So all sounds good to me im so glad it has stopped for you, i think it is pretty common to spot through out pregnancy isnt it with what i have read.

it wil pop out again soon, my 9 week bump was kinda weird if you remember it went a funny shape then it was my 10 week one that was more round, so that might happen to you, are you gonna post weekly bumps now on here so we can see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->