Psychic reading confusion....

Yeah i'll start with the weekly bump pics so that you can see the real bump emerge now. :thumbup: x

Yeah i'll start with the weekly bump pics so that you can see the real bump emerge now. :thumbup: x

great!

do you think it is going quickly for you or slow? i have said up until now it is flying by. But now i feel like my weeks are dragging, and i just want him here so i can meet him

think we are sticking to Freddy for his name do you like it?xx

i love the name freddy!!! nice choice britt.
so, pram - when are you getting it? i haven't seen the blue one?

hi ebs, yey for the bump pics! i'm doing mine 2 weekly now, so next week will be the next one from me! x

i love the name freddy!!! nice choice britt.
so, pram - when are you getting it? i haven't seen the blue one?

hi ebs, yey for the bump pics! i'm doing mine 2 weekly now, so next week will be the next one from me! x

thanks we love it, not many people agree with us though.

the pram, well it was supposed to be coming in to the shop for us to view this week, but they rang me last week to say it wont be in until the end of june :nope: so got a bit longer to wait.

have you decided if you are having the surf? xx

I really want the surf, but just not sure I can justify it when I have a pram up the loft……..BUT I WANT IT!!!
I am going to start my baby shopping this weekend – I want to see bubs first, see what kind of pram suits baby, lol!

I did buy my cot though, which I worried was a bit girly, but it arrived and I love it!! Did I post a pic on here of it? Can’t remember……..

I have seen the navy surf, but wasn’t sure about it, I think a brighter blue would be lovely though x

I really want the surf, but just not sure I can justify it when I have a pram up the loft……..BUT I WANT IT!!!
I am going to start my baby shopping this weekend – I want to see bubs first, see what kind of pram suits baby, lol!

I did buy my cot though, which I worried was a bit girly, but it arrived and I love it!! Did I post a pic on here of it? Can’t remember……..

I have seen the navy surf, but wasn’t sure about it, I think a brighter blue would be lovely though x

yeah i know what you mean, if your pram is still in good condition its a shame not to get more use out of it. But then a new one would be good too lol

no i dont think you did, or i cant remember if you did, post it again so i can have a look.

im not sure if this is navy or blue we are waiting to view it just reads as blue in the new silver cross brochure, so we will see. And if we dont like it, i dont know which we will have i had decided that was the one x

that's the one i saw, but was duller in 'real life'

and this is the cot! x

Attachments

• sx-surf-navy[1].jpg
    sx-surf-navy[1].jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • tutti-bambini-katie-dropside-sleigh-cot-oak-finish.jpg
    tutti-bambini-katie-dropside-sleigh-cot-oak-finish.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
that's the one i saw, but was duller in 'real life'

and this is the cot! x

yes thats the one thats in the book, isnt it very great then up close.

ahh that cots lovely i love it have you got it set up? x

great!

do you think it is going quickly for you or slow? i have said up until now it is flying by. But now i feel like my weeks are dragging, and i just want him here so i can meet him

think we are sticking to Freddy for his name do you like it?xx

I love the name. It is really cute. :thumbup:

It is going fast now. I can't believe i'm 10 weeks tomorrow and then its only 16 days until the scan. :wacko: x

It is a really nice pram, it’s just the one I saw was more of a dark navy colour rather than a ‘blue’ like the picture – I love the blue, but I am not sure if it’s the one I saw……

The cot is lovely, it just has small sleigh sides so not so girly, and the drawer underneath is really handy!
I haven’t got anything organised yet though, I really need to get going – I’m in double digits tomorrow!! x

No not heard anything from mamadonna, do you still have her number to text to see if she is okay ebs?

and Erin havent heard anything for a while

hope they are both doing alright

i love the pram i just dont know what colour i would get it in, if i didnt have the blue, which other colours did you like?

they have one in john lewis, thats called humbug and it is exclusive to john lewis that one is nice, it is black on outside and thinck black and white bands on the seating part of the pushchair.

do you have a lot to buy jeffsar or do you have a lot of things from taylor?? is it easier second time aroung cos you learn from things you bought and maybe didnt need and vice versa?

xx

i'm here:wave: i'm kinda just lurkin,i keep checking in reading ur posts making sure ur all ok!!

i'm here:wave: i'm kinda just lurkin,i keep checking in reading ur posts making sure ur all ok!!

I was just going to text you. I was worrying as you hadn;t been on for a while. How are things? x

i'm not bad a little emotional at the mo,not sure why i thought i had sorted myself out:dohh:

due to ovulate sometime over this weekend(fingers crossed that i do)

thank you for thinking of me x

Hi Mamadonna
Glad your okay :hugs: you gonna feel emotional, with everything you have been through. Hope you know we are all here with bags of support for you.

And we are all praying for the BFP this month that we know you are going to get! xx

i really hope so britt i dont think i can take months of ttc again:nope:

i'm not bad a little emotional at the mo,not sure why i thought i had sorted myself out:dohh:

due to ovulate sometime over this weekend(fingers crossed that i do)

thank you for thinking of me x

I'm not surprised. That was a big thing you went through. :hugs:

How does it work with one tube? Do you automatically ovulate on that one side every cycle or do you ovulate every other cycle? Tell me to keep my nose out if you don't want to discuss it. x

if you look in my ticker i have been getting some more reading:blush: lol

anyway they all give me the same dates..jennys dates are the 1's that have got me the most as if i was to fall pg this month i would be due on her later but would be taken in on the earlier date as i would have to hae a section again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->