Psychic reading confusion....

i really hope so britt i dont think i can take months of ttc again:nope:

i know and i hated the fact you had to go through what you did, this is a new cycle though and a new start for your new baby that will come, your predictions look good for this month as well. And you have let your body rest with you getting your af so this one should all be good xx

if you look in my ticker i have been getting some more reading:blush: lol

anyway they all give me the same dates..jennys dates are the 1's that have got me the most as if i was to fall pg this month i would be due on her later but would be taken in on the earlier date as i would have to hae a section again

OMG!!!!!! So you could get a bfp this cycle with those readings!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: x

ah thanks hun that made me cry,see i'm bloody useless at the moment:dohh:

if you look in my ticker i have been getting some more reading:blush: lol

anyway they all give me the same dates..jennys dates are the 1's that have got me the most as if i was to fall pg this month i would be due on her later but would be taken in on the earlier date as i would have to hae a section again

OMG!!!!!! So you could get a bfp this cycle with those readings!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: x

i hope so

hi mamadonna!! glad to see you back, we've missed you! you are bound to be emotional after everything, but the predictions are looking good! i'll have my fx'd for you x

britt, i haven't seen the humbug one, i'll have to have a look. i like black and red, but the blue one in the picture is really nice too - i am convinced the one i saw was called navy, and much darker - maybe last season's??

ebs, i can't believe how quick time has gone, and you are 10 weeks!!!! and you must be so excited about your scan x

erin, where are you?!?! x

hi mamadonna!! glad to see you back, we've missed you! you are bound to be emotional after everything, but the predictions are looking good! i'll have my fx'd for you x

britt, i haven't seen the humbug one, i'll have to have a look. i like black and red, but the blue one in the picture is really nice too - i am convinced the one i saw was called navy, and much darker - maybe last season's??

ebs, i can't believe how quick time has gone, and you are 10 weeks!!!! and you must be so excited about your scan x

erin, where are you?!?! x

I have no idea where the time has gone. 10 weeks!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the scan to finally see our baby and get some reassurance that all is ok.

2 days until your 4D scan right??? xxx

morning everyone!!

hope your all okay.

jeffsar - the humbug one is nice but it depends if you wanted a black pram or something with some colour. Yeah im not sure on the blue one if there is a navy and a blue or what, but thats why i told them in the shop i wanted to view it first cos pictures can be misleading with the colours.

Ebs - HAPPY 10 WEEKS !!!

i have just remembered it should be bump pic day and i havent done one yet. I will do one on my lunch and put it on here and update my journal as well xx

hi girls! everything is ok here, been very busy lately... now that it is summer time things get more hectic and it seems like all free time is gone!! just caught up on the last two pages so hopefully I know what's going on!

jeffsar- how was taylor's bday party? i prob didn't read back far enough for that! yayyy for your 4d scan real soon!

britt- looking forward to your bump pic :)

mamadonna- those predictions sound good!! FX'd for you!!!

ebs- 2 more weeks for you! 6 more for me.. oy! I guess we are slooowly getting there ;)

afm- I'm 14+ weeks now, so I'm in the second tri.. still putting weight on... It's like I can't control it! :( Still not really showing but it is getting harder to suck in, so maybe that means something.. I took a pic last week but it doesn't look different from my 10 week picture so I didn't post it!

hi girls! everything is ok here, been very busy lately... now that it is summer time things get more hectic and it seems like all free time is gone!! just caught up on the last two pages so hopefully I know what's going on!

ebs- 2 more weeks for you! 6 more for me.. oy! I guess we are slooowly getting there ;)

afm- I'm 14+ weeks now, so I'm in the second tri.. still putting weight on... It's like I can't control it! :( Still not really showing but it is getting harder to suck in, so maybe that means something.. I took a pic last week but it doesn't look different from my 10 week picture so I didn't post it!

Yes we are getting there! 6 more weeks until you find out if you are team pink or blue!!! Any feelings which you are?

Can't believe you are 14+ weeks already.... it is going so fast to me. Not had any scans from friends? x

here is my 22 +5 week bump pic and my 21+5 to compare to i think there is a little difference

1st one is my 21 week and that seems to be higher than my 22nd week bump i think, the 21 week one is closer so its a bit mis leading but i actually think that one looks bigger lol

Attachments

• 13 - 21 weeks 5 days.jpg
    13 - 21 weeks 5 days.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 14 - 22 weeks 5 days.jpg
    14 - 22 weeks 5 days.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0

Yes we are getting there! 6 more weeks until you find out if you are team pink or blue!!! Any feelings which you are?

Can't believe you are 14+ weeks already.... it is going so fast to me. Not had any scans from friends? x

I don't really have any feelings I guess.. some days I think it's a boy, some days I think it's a girl.. there really is no way to know I guess! Rob, my DH, thinks it's a girl and so does his mom.. guess we'll have to see who's right!
No scans from friends yet because I'm still working the evening shift and they all work the day shift! :( Hopefully soon I'll be on dayshift, at least by the end of next month!

here is my 22 +5 week bump pic and my 21+5 to compare to i think there is a little difference

1st one is my 21 week and that seems to be higher than my 22nd week bump i think, the 21 week one is closer so its a bit mis leading but i actually think that one looks bigger lol

I think your 22 week bump looks lower but further out there! So cute!

Thanks, i keep checking for stretch marks and nothing yet, do they normally appear this early if you get them? or is it later on x

you could be one of the lucky ones.. I thought I was going to be, but at the end of week 29 they started showing up for me.. then they slowly got worse after that :( like one more would be added every other day :(

I agree you do look a bit bigger on that one but it may be your distance from the camera. Maybe you were a bit bloated aswell on that one... :shrug: Definately carrying low like they say you do with a boy.

Lovely bump! :thumbup: xxx

thanks ebs, all the kicks i feel as well are all down low, he just wants to stay burried down there lol.

erin - yeah they will prob hit me in a couple of weeks, but i suppose it is just something that comes with it so have to put up with them dont we

when are you posting your next one ebs and erin? xx

thanks ebs, all the kicks i feel as well are all down low, he just wants to stay burried down there lol.

erin - yeah they will prob hit me in a couple of weeks, but i suppose it is just something that comes with it so have to put up with them dont we

I might do one today and then every week when I get into the next week. I should have done on this morning before I ate loads to show the true bump/no bump. Hmmmm.... I'll do one first thing in the morning. :thumbup: x

I might do one today and then every week when I get into the next week. I should have done on this morning before I ate loads to show the true bump/no bump. Hmmmm.... I'll do one first thing in the morning. :thumbup: x

yippeee cant wait to see your 10 week bump!

i have ate loads today aswell, and i was going to start cutting down a bit, but that goes out the window quite fast lol xx

i have ate loads today aswell, and i was going to start cutting down a bit, but that goes out the window quite fast lol xx

Ahhhh worry about that after... lol... When we've all given birth this will probably turn into a diet club. :haha: x

Ahhhh worry about that after... lol... When we've all given birth this will probably turn into a diet club. :haha: x

i know i keep thinking that, but then thinking if we go out at crimbo i will only have 2 months to loose my weight eeek lol. But yes thats what we will defo do with weekly weigh ins to keep each other on trak. I intend to go for a walk with baby every day for a few hours for some exercise xx

i know i keep thinking that, but then thinking if we go out at crimbo i will only have 2 months to loose my weight eeek lol. But yes thats what we will defo do with weekly weigh ins to keep each other on trak. I intend to go for a walk with baby every day for a few hours for some exercise xx

Sounds like a good plan! Walking and pushing the pram will be great exercise. :thumbup:

I'm straight back onto ww after :baby: is born and going to try and breastfeed to lose the weight a bit faster. Are you going to breastfeed? To be honest it creeps me out a bit... but I'm going to try. :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->