Psychic reading confusion....

i know i keep thinking that, but then thinking if we go out at crimbo i will only have 2 months to loose my weight eeek lol. But yes thats what we will defo do with weekly weigh ins to keep each other on trak. I intend to go for a walk with baby every day for a few hours for some exercise xx

Sounds like a good plan! Walking and pushing the pram will be great exercise. :thumbup:

I'm straight back onto ww after :baby: is born and going to try and breastfeed to lose the weight a bit faster. Are you going to breastfeed? To be honest it creeps me out a bit... but I'm going to try. :haha: x

no i dont think i am, its strange cos some people knwo straight away that they are going to or want to, but i just dont feel like that at all. So i think i will bottle feed. And i am going back to work after 10 weeks so i can really breast feed for long if i do.

its good if you want to though good for baby xx

thanks ebs, all the kicks i feel as well are all down low, he just wants to stay burried down there lol.

erin - yeah they will prob hit me in a couple of weeks, but i suppose it is just something that comes with it so have to put up with them dont we

when are you posting your next one ebs and erin? xx

I'll probably take mine next Monday- since 15 weeks was when I started showing with Lexi.. and I'll take it to compare, even though now I already have that much belly still leftover from her! lol

thanks ebs, all the kicks i feel as well are all down low, he just wants to stay burried down there lol.

erin - yeah they will prob hit me in a couple of weeks, but i suppose it is just something that comes with it so have to put up with them dont we

when are you posting your next one ebs and erin? xx

I might do one today and then every week when I get into the next week. I should have done on this morning before I ate loads to show the true bump/no bump. Hmmmm.... I'll do one first thing in the morning. :thumbup: x

yippeee cant wait to see your 10 week bump!

i have ate loads today aswell, and i was going to start cutting down a bit, but that goes out the window quite fast lol xx

Ahhhh worry about that after... lol... When we've all given birth this will probably turn into a diet club. :haha: x

hahah, so true!

i know i keep thinking that, but then thinking if we go out at crimbo i will only have 2 months to loose my weight eeek lol. But yes thats what we will defo do with weekly weigh ins to keep each other on trak. I intend to go for a walk with baby every day for a few hours for some exercise xx

Sounds like a good plan! Walking and pushing the pram will be great exercise. :thumbup:

I'm straight back onto ww after :baby: is born and going to try and breastfeed to lose the weight a bit faster. Are you going to breastfeed? To be honest it creeps me out a bit... but I'm going to try. :haha: x

no i dont think i am, its strange cos some people knwo straight away that they are going to or want to, but i just dont feel like that at all. So i think i will bottle feed. And i am going back to work after 10 weeks so i can really breast feed for long if i do.

I tried with Lexi, but she didn't latch on very good, so I pumped and bottlefed her for 7 weeks. it was torture. I still haven't made up my mind on this one... :shrug:

Yeah its not for everyone and if you have to go back to work early then it would be hard I suppose. One of my friends can't even be around people breastfeeding as it makes her feel physically sick and my Mum couldn't face it. I think I'll give it a go because it will save alot of money if I do it for 6 months but I'm a bit worried about it and I'm hoping it feels natural when I actually do it. x

Erin... I was actually thinking about the breast pumps. The reason being is that I have CFS/ME so I am naturally very tired and at times might need someone to step in and feed :baby: like my Mum for a few hours or DH to give me a break. If I do too much I feel very ill and I know that I'm going to feel like hell until :baby: is in a routine. So my thought was that I'd like to try breastfeeding but I might try and express quite alot so DH can maybe do the odd night feed and my Mum can take baby for a few hours to let me sleep occasionally.

So Erin, Jeffsar & Mamadonna... have you used breast pumps? Would you recommend any? Electric or manual? I need to do my research. :thumbup: x

hi ebs no i never used a breast pump as i only breast fed for a couple of weeks sorry

morning girls!!

Ebs, my boobies wouldn’t produce for the pump, only for the baby! I know people who can get loads using the electric pump, but I would sit there for hours and barely get a dribble! I combination fed – I fed myself all day and then the last feed at night was a 9oz formula bottle, and all night feeds were too meaning I had time to produce more for morning. This method doesn’t work for everyone, but was good for us, and meant hubby could help. Plus, feeding helped me get thinner!

Britt, your bump is so cute – mine is not!!

Erin, nice to see you back! Not long until you know your team now

Mamadonna, how you feeling this cycle?

AFM, I am huge, baby really active, and I have 4d scan tomorrow! Can’t wait. Plus I am 30 on sat, so hopefully it’ll be a good weekend! x

OMG, just noticed i am in double digits!! only 98 days to go........ still seems like ages! x

Jeffsar.... you must be sooo excited for tomorrow!!!! and the birthday weekend!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks for pump comment too. I think I need to research it more and then just see what works for me. did you find giving a bigger formula feed at night helped :baby: sleep through for longer?

Well i've had more bleeding and this time it was red and more of it this morning so I got in touch with my midwife. I'll just cope and paste what I wrote in my journal....

Ok... so I text the midwife (she says its the best way to contact her as she's usually with a patient) and she rang me back. What she then did after discussing it with me is to ring the hospital to try and book me in for an early scan and managed to book me in for Monday and wrote me a letter I had to collect to take with me.

Getting a scan other than 12 or 20 week scans at our hospital is like getting blood out of a stone because they are always booked up but the midwife told me on the QT to ring up tomorrow and tell them the bleeding had got worse so they will fit me in at lunch tomorrow.

I'm going to discuss it with DH tonight and see what he thinks. Part of me thinks... well so many women do this so I should and get my scan so I'm not waiting all weekend but then the other part of me thinks..... I'm not a good lier and am I am tempting fate lying to them tomorrow to get in earlier.

What do you ladies think? What would you do in my position? Wait till monday or ring tomorrow and tell a white lie? :shrug: x

Erin... I was actually thinking about the breast pumps. The reason being is that I have CFS/ME so I am naturally very tired and at times might need someone to step in and feed :baby: like my Mum for a few hours or DH to give me a break. If I do too much I feel very ill and I know that I'm going to feel like hell until :baby: is in a routine. So my thought was that I'd like to try breastfeeding but I might try and express quite alot so DH can maybe do the odd night feed and my Mum can take baby for a few hours to let me sleep occasionally.

So Erin, Jeffsar & Mamadonna... have you used breast pumps? Would you recommend any? Electric or manual? I need to do my research. :thumbup: x

I used the Lasinoh Electric breast pump. I've heard medela is a good one too, but I definitely would recommend getting electric over manual because your hand will cramp using the manual, and it's so much easier to do both boobs at once on the double electric pump! But I didn't get very much at a time when using the pump either, but I don't really know if I produced more if she drank right from the breast or not because she hardly ever would latch on right. Some hospitals in the US anyway let you rent a pump from them.. so you might want to ask about that option!

Jeffsar.... you must be sooo excited for tomorrow!!!! and the birthday weekend!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks for pump comment too. I think I need to research it more and then just see what works for me. did you find giving a bigger formula feed at night helped :baby: sleep through for longer?

Well i've had more bleeding and this time it was red and more of it this morning so I got in touch with my midwife. I'll just cope and paste what I wrote in my journal....

Ok... so I text the midwife (she says its the best way to contact her as she's usually with a patient) and she rang me back. What she then did after discussing it with me is to ring the hospital to try and book me in for an early scan and managed to book me in for Monday and wrote me a letter I had to collect to take with me.

Getting a scan other than 12 or 20 week scans at our hospital is like getting blood out of a stone because they are always booked up but the midwife told me on the QT to ring up tomorrow and tell them the bleeding had got worse so they will fit me in at lunch tomorrow.

I'm going to discuss it with DH tonight and see what he thinks. Part of me thinks... well so many women do this so I should and get my scan so I'm not waiting all weekend but then the other part of me thinks..... I'm not a good lier and am I am tempting fate lying to them tomorrow to get in earlier.

What do you ladies think? What would you do in my position? Wait till monday or ring tomorrow and tell a white lie? :shrug: x

ahhh this is scary... I hope everything is ok!! I'd be scared to say that my bleeding was getting worse because I would be sooo afraid to jinx it, but at the same time, i wouldn't really want to have to wait until monday! :( I guess it's up to you hun!!

HI Everyone

I really hope everything is okay Ebs, the thing is it has got worse from the other day so you arent telling a lie really are you, and i dont think your tempting fate all your doing is making sure your little one is okay. Its a long time to have this on your mind until monday so i would defo ring and see if you can get in earlier xx

HI Everyone

I really hope everything is okay Ebs, the thing is it has got worse from the other day so you arent telling a lie really are you, and i dont think your tempting fate all your doing is making sure your little one is okay. Its a long time to have this on your mind until monday so i would defo ring and see if you can get in earlier xx

Thanks... I'm sure everything is probably ok as the bleeding has gone back to spotting like before and I was never in pain or anything but it would be nice to see :baby: and know everything is ok. After all these weeks it makes you start to wonder doesn't it?

Well I took a bump pic this morning and its really gone down alot. Its a bit harder than usual so I think it is a little bit bump but mostly belly. Heres todays pic and the link to all my bump pics for comparison.

https://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/vea44/Bump%20pics/

Attachments

• 10weeks.JPG
    10weeks.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
ebs, i'd call and make it for tomorrow; it has gotten worse as it's bright red now, so it's not really a lie - it'll be on your mind all weekend if you don't and stress is not good for you or bubs.

x

ebs, i'd call and make it for tomorrow; it has gotten worse as it's bright red now, so it's not really a lie - it'll be on your mind all weekend if you don't and stress is not good for you or bubs.

x

Thanks... its gone back to brown spotting now and the cramps aren't anywhere near as bad as before. DH doesn't seem too bothered about rushing in tomorrow so we might leave it until Monday. :shrug: I'll try and get him to talk to me later about it. x

ebs i would try and get in tomorrow if it was me,i'm sure everything will be fine but it might be best to get checked :hugs:

i think i'm just building up to ovulation jeffsar,i'm starting to cramp on my right side nowhere near a positive opk yet tho,so we'll just have to wait and see what the next few days bring :shrug:

Morning everyone!!!

Jeffsar are you classed as 3rd tri today or is it when you reach 27 weeks???? how exciting the last stretch!!

hows everyone else??

afm - i feel great today, 23 weeks gone getting much better nights sleep with not much back ache so all good xx

The bleeding started again this morning so I rang the hospital and they asked me to go in to be assessed. Finally after alot of waiting and an examination I got a scan....

its bad news.... my baby is dead. So I'm just waiting to miscarry now and I'm beyond heartbroken. :nope:

omg ebs...... :nope::cry::cry::cry:
I am totally completely heartbroken for you... :brat::angel:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh my gosh Ebs, i am so so sorry i cant tell you how sorry i am. Make sure you get plenty of rest, thats horrible news big hugs to you xxxx:hugs:xxx

:cry:OMG ebs, i am so so sorry for you. i know how you're feeling, and there won't be anything i can say just now to make it any easier, but just know we are here for you.

big hugs hun, try and relax and make sure hubby is taking care of you x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back