Psychic reading confusion....

i got a smiley on a digi on sat so anywhere from there till now i shud ovulate,very much doubt that this will be my month too soon i think,but you never kno!!

i chat with a girl on here called nat and she recently had to go for the pills she was in over nite but she was ok,in some pain but thats to be expected her cycles have gone straight back to normal,she was in the same situation,she had gone for her 12 wk scan and the lo had died at about 8 1/2 weeks ,little bubs just didnt wanna go...

:happydance: for a smiley! I hope you get your bfp again straight away. :hugs:

Nat has been a star and given me loads of info. I used to follow her pregnancy journal and had been wondering how she was getting on. Then I spotted her whilst I was looking through the miscarriage support part of the forum and we've been pm'ing. xxx

you should come over to ttc after a loss when ur ready hun there is loads of info on there and girls ready to help talk you thru things,i dont think this will be my month,we were at it like rabbits for the 10 days or so after af finished(sorry tmi) but then a smiley appears and it stops wtf but we'll see

how you feeling today? any sign of anything happening yet?

morning girls!

mama, yey for smiley - get BDing!
ebs, i hope things are going ok, just remember to listen to your body - i wanted to let nature run it's course but after two weeks i had to have d&c - my cycles sorted themselves out after that x

afm, i am tired - and away to enter third tri - can you beleive that? i find the third tri forum a bit scary, it's all birth etc so i'm sticking around here, if that's ok with you girls x

Morning everyone,

looks like we have a full house today everyone is here

hope your all okay,

mamadonna - great news on the smiley!!

Ebs - hope your okay, do you feel any different this morning or like anything is happening?

Jeffsar - Happy 3rd Tri!! cant believe you are there already, are you counting down the days now, whats next with you appointments etc

Erin - hope your feeling better soon xx

you should come over to ttc after a loss when ur ready hun there is loads of info on there and girls ready to help talk you thru things,i dont think this will be my month,we were at it like rabbits for the 10 days or so after af finished(sorry tmi) but then a smiley appears and it stops wtf but we'll see

how you feeling today? any sign of anything happening yet?

I'm going to have a look over there but probably not post until I've MC'd.

I've been having stomach cramps especially when I stand up and when I go for a number 2 :blush: I pass fresh red blood so I think my body is trying but its not happening as yet.

You never know... it could be your month. You hear of people getting pregnant straight away. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway. x

if ur getting fresh red blood ebs it sounds like things are starting i hope it happens quickly for you hun:hugs:

if ur getting fresh red blood ebs it sounds like things are starting i hope it happens quickly for you hun:hugs:

Thanks... thats what I'm hoping. I've tried loads of things so far.... vit c, moving furniture, cleaning carpets... lol... I just really don;t want to have to go to hospital to do it. I have too many memories of my Dad there already without this. Plus I want it to happen naturally. I know I'll be lucky if it does though.... my Mum never went into labour by herself with me or my sister so what are the chances fo my body co-operating? :brat: x

what about pineapple

Its actually the core that can make you contract and I think you have to eat alot of them. :nope: I'm out of money till friday anyway now so once these vit c pills out today I'm just waiting. x

maybe them readings were correct ebs, fingers crossed they are. xx

Hi britt! I have a MW apt on the 21st, then it is every two weeks – scary how time is flying!! How are you feeling?

ok girls i need help - I have a dilemma, and I wondered if you girls could give me an opinion! My hubby has been offered a promotion – but it’s in Singapore! He’d be given a great salary, tax free, we’d have a house paid for, international schooling paid for and one trip home per year paid for etc etc…….. what do we do!?!?! It’s Taylor I am concerned for, he is away to start school, and has all his friends….but I know he is 5 and would adjust, it just seems a bit surreal! We have a week to decide.

What would you do?!?!?!

it's about a 16 hr flight! the other side of the world really.....
how are you erin? x

jeffsar - every 2 weeks!! i cant wait for mine to be every 2 week that defo shows your at the last stretch. I have my next appointment next tuesday then 3 weeks apart then on to 2 weeks like you. I feel fine thanks, prob feel best i have all the way through, i feel back to normal, got loads more energy so getting loads done around the house which is good.

I would tell him to accept if i was you, great opportunity everything paid for as well, bet that would mean you could give up work couldnt you as well be even more time with new little one and Taylor.

sounds too good to miss x

yeah, i wouldn't have to work and it means that when we come back our martgage here will be paid off too so i could be a stay at home mum here as well - it just seems so scary! x

yeah, i wouldn't have to work and it means that when we come back our martgage here will be paid off too so i could be a stay at home mum here as well - it just seems so scary! x

yeah it must be scary, my husbands auntie did the same thing her husband was offered a job in dubai and she wasnt sure cos of the kids being in school etc, but now she says it is the best thing she did, and doesnt regret it at all she doesnt have to work, his wages are brilliant and so they are a living a brilliant life.

And also if it means you will be coming back and it isnt forever i would defo go for it xx

as long as baby and bump works from over there i'll be ok!

it's taylor i worry about - he has football, swimming, all his friends and family here…… it’s so far away that we’d only be coming home once or twice a year at most……..
I think it would be a good experience though and financially makes sense, plus the schools are meant to be excellent – it’s a tough one! My mum will be devastated if I take her grandkids away!!

as long as baby and bump works from over there i'll be ok!

it's taylor i worry about - he has football, swimming, all his friends and family here…… it’s so far away that we’d only be coming home once or twice a year at most……..
I think it would be a good experience though and financially makes sense, plus the schools are meant to be excellent – it’s a tough one! My mum will be devastated if I take her grandkids away!!

yeah thats what i would find hard leaving my mum and dad, and yes they would be gutted if i went with our little one, but on the other hand they would also be pleased that we would be making a great life us as well. It will take some serioud thinking about but sounds like a great chance for you all.

when you had taylor Jeffsar, did you just go right up to the date and wait for labour or did you have to be induced early late etc? is there anything that you know you are having this time early labour etc? or just wait and natural x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->