Psychic reading confusion....

i have just realised something though that worries me about these sites, when you pay by paypal they get your address cos it is in the shipping details, then they ask yuo to send them your dob and full name, which means they have all the info they need if they wanted to apply for something in your name.

i just hope these are genuine people and wouldnt do anything like that, i didnt think about it until i just seen my email from paypal x

Yeah they do get alot and i'm sure there are plenty that just pluck random dates out of the air but some must be genuine to get certain details right. I think the ones that have been around a long time are probably the more genuine ones maybe. :shrug: xxx

Thanks Erin
I have orded my labour and gender reading so we will see what she says! xx

oooh fun!!! hopefully she says boy or then we wont believe her! lol

ebs, what about brooke? she got it right for me too..

Do you know.... I have her website bookmarked but never got a reading off her. I might try her. Do she give you any details or is it one of the "month" and "gender"?

more of just a one liner: HI Erin.....I'm being shown a timeframe of Feb/March for conception or when you find out. Looks like another GIRL is coming in for you! Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
Brooke

she also takes like a week to get back to you with a reading... but she got me right!

i have just realised something though that worries me about these sites, when you pay by paypal they get your address cos it is in the shipping details, then they ask yuo to send them your dob and full name, which means they have all the info they need if they wanted to apply for something in your name.

i just hope these are genuine people and wouldnt do anything like that, i didnt think about it until i just seen my email from paypal x

well if they were to apply for something in your name they'd need your social security #.. do you guys have those over there? i've always thought it was creepy though that strangers have my address.. what if they were stalkers!
another thing, that might make it easier for psychics to find out info on us, if they've got our address.. hmmm

no we dont have security numbers, only on our bank cards, so with the info they have they could apply say for a credit card in my name??? but then i suppose it would have to come to my address wouldnt it, so might be okay.

yes lets see what she says, if she says girl for me then we know she isnt correct cos i think 2 gender scans is enough to convince me i am havign a boy x

what do you ladies think about water births?

i am swaying towards one, and liking the idea more and more now x

I hope she's right for you Britt. Those fertility spells worked a treat anyway.

I think I'm going to wait and see what Ruby says before I order another reading. I don't have much money so I better not waste it. :blush:

As for details... it does sound bad when you think about it but when you buy something off ebay you give away the same details to a stranger all the time so in a way anyone could try it. :shrug: They'd be bitterly disappointed if they tried to take my identity. :rofl: xxx

what do you ladies think about water births?

i am swaying towards one, and liking the idea more and more now x

I think the water is meant to be good for pain relief so could be helpful. Its what feels right for you. Is that the route you're thinking? Can you go and look in the hospital what it will be like? x

lol yeah they would be if they stole mine!!

yeah i am going to talk to my midwife about it next time i go, i have been reading a few things about it and i love my baths to sit and relax in, so i think it would help me.

Our hospital dont do tours anymore so i wouldnt see the pool or room until i went into labour, but i might mention it to my midwife to see if i could pop and see it.

The only thing that bothers me sorry way to much info here , but if you poo whilst giving birth it will be floating round me lol xx

yeah i am going to talk to my midwife about it next time i go, i have been reading a few things about it and i love my baths to sit and relax in, so i think it would help me.

Our hospital dont do tours anymore so i wouldnt see the pool or room until i went into labour, but i might mention it to my midwife to see if i could pop and see it.

The only thing that bothers me sorry way to much info here , but if you poo whilst giving birth it will be floating round me lol xx

Yeah... I think they used to give you something to stop you pooing in labour but times have changed. Apparently alot of women can have diarriah as a sign that labour is on its way so just hope for that so you get a good clear out before hand. :rofl:

Water sounds like a good option if it relaxes you and helps ease the pain. :thumbup:

I'm a pacer when I'm in pain.... I pace, then i rock, then I pace again. :haha: So i'd be no good... i'd be in and out of that pool and driving them nuts. :haha: xxx

morning Ebs

how are you?

just read your reading, so what predictions have you got so far for your BFP? do they all read same month or have you got some different ones? xx

Hiya :hi:

I'm ok thanks. On to day 3 of the diet!!! :happydance:

Since the MC I've had 2... Gail & Star. Gail says concieve September and Star said a scan in December which would agree with each other. I'm still waiting on Ruby's.

From the old readings I had before my bfp....

Star said she thought I may have a baby by xmas (MMC) but was also being shown March which if I concieved this cycle could be possible.
Suzy said I had an EDD of Feb 2012 which could be a bit off unless I went into labour early. :shrug:
Mary said my EDD was 22nd March 2012 so again if I concieved this cycle it could happen.

I really want to believe the older readings of course but if I believe the new ones I've got a few months to wait before I even concieve. I know this sounds silly but alot of my friends on here that are pregnant will be giving birth when I'm just starting my journey and I couldn't help but feel left behind. I know its silly but when I was pregnant I was only ever a few months behind most people and now I'm lagging. xxx

ur not lagging behind hun i'm here too :hugs:

:rofl:
that and the blood and goo I'd be sitting in is enough to talk me out of doing it! ick! lol. I don't know much about it though.. all based on preference! haha

:rofl:
that and the blood and goo I'd be sitting in is enough to talk me out of doing it! ick! lol. I don't know much about it though.. all based on preference! haha

Ewwwww.... I have imagines in my head now... :haha: xxx

has anyone who got a reading saying "June BFP" actually had it predicted correctly?

cool, anyone recently? My prediction is close to happening, so I;m just seeing how good gail has been.

Gail was wrong for me.. but doesn't mean she's wrong for everyone..

cool, anyone recently? My prediction is close to happening, so I;m just seeing how good gail has been.

Like Erin said she's not right for everyone but she was for me. She said I'd have to take something to help me get pregnant and at the time I couldn;t see that happening at all but it turned out I had a short luteal phase and had to take vitamib b complex to sort it out and fell pregnant. Star has also been good for some of us. She got Erin's bfp down to the day and with me she also picked up on something being wrong and said I'd have to have to see a FS and maybe have a bit of treatment. The cycle I got my bfp I'd been to the FS and had a HSG. :thumbup:

I imagine they connect better with some than other because some readings have been way off for me and others have been spot on. Good luck with your Gail prediction! xxx

:wohoo: My temp today is officially below the usual coverline level today!!! I have a pre-ov temp!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I'm hoping this means my body has finally settled back into the "normal" zone. :happydance: No doubt I'll still have that bloody 2nd line of my hpt still... yes it won't go away.... but I am getting there! Had a bit of brown spotting so I wondered if it was my body kickstarting again if that makes any sense?

DH took my car for a re-test yesterday and I'm back on the road! :wohoo: Hate being without a car. Oooh and i'm on day 4 of ww and even went to the supermarket today without being any naughty foods. :thumbup:

Hows everyone else? x

Hi girls!!
ebs, so glad you're getting pre-ov temps! Sometimes I would get brown spotting before I would O too! So maybe it's a good sign!! FX'd!! :) are you doing opks?

I think I might be feeling sliiiiight baby flutters... but only when I reaaaally concentrate and hold still!

Hi girls!!
ebs, so glad you're getting pre-ov temps! Sometimes I would get brown spotting before I would O too! So maybe it's a good sign!! FX'd!! :) are you doing opks?

I think I might be feeling sliiiiight baby flutters... but only when I reaaaally concentrate and hold still!

Yeah... doing opks every day but they are still at the very faint line stage. Fingers crossed they start to darken soon. :thumbup:

Baby flutters!!!!!!! :cloud9: Aww that must feel lovely. Can't wait to see your scan pics and get to see you bubs. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->