Psychic reading confusion....

Happy 4th July,not so happy 4 me,the baby that,i mc in Oct would have been due 2day.
I hope ur all keeping well,britt i love the scan picks,adorable

mama, i am so sorry hun :hugs:

Hi Everyone

Mamadonna - im so sorry yesterday wasnt a good day for you, it must have been hard, and i hope your feeling a bit better today :hugs:

hope everyone else is okay, i have just found a bargain. I had seen a changing bag in john lewis i wanted for on my pram it had navy in it with a bit of red so thought it would look nice on the pram. The changing mat is pink inside but i can swap it for my black one i got in my free boots changing bag. It was 75 pound when i seen it, i have just gone onto the website to buy it, and it is in the sale at 35 pound but said out of stock. So i have just phoned nottingham to see if they have any in and she said we dont but i can get it from another store and post it you free of charge!! result so i dont need to go and get it and its 40 pound cheaper x

Happy 4th July,not so happy 4 me,the baby that,i mc in Oct would have been due 2day.
I hope ur all keeping well,britt i love the scan picks,adorable

I'm so sorry Mamadonna.... life is so cruel. :hugs:

hope everyone else is okay, i have just found a bargain. I had seen a changing bag in john lewis i wanted for on my pram it had navy in it with a bit of red so thought it would look nice on the pram. The changing mat is pink inside but i can swap it for my black one i got in my free boots changing bag. It was 75 pound when i seen it, i have just gone onto the website to buy it, and it is in the sale at 35 pound but said out of stock. So i have just phoned nottingham to see if they have any in and she said we dont but i can get it from another store and post it you free of charge!! result so i dont need to go and get it and its 40 pound cheaper x

Bargain! Sounds lovely. I take it with it being pink inside its a Pink Lining bag?

Hope everyone is ok today. I've been busy cleaning as DH aunt is coming round tonight and the house was a bit of a mess. :blush: Its our 1st wedding anniversary on Thursday so I think she's probably wanting to bring a card rouns or something. :shrug: xxx

im not sure if it is a pink lining bag or john lewis's version of these bags, cos it is quite a bit cheaper than them full price.

i have attached a pic so u can see it.

you got married same month as us, ours is 2 weeks sunday.

visitors make me get my finger out and clean everywhere, hubby always says people should visit more often lol

how are you? xx

Attachments

• 230906760.jpg
    230906760.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
im not sure if it is a pink lining bag or john lewis's version of these bags, cos it is quite a bit cheaper than them full price.

i have attached a pic so u can see it.

you got married same month as us, ours is 2 weeks sunday.

visitors make me get my finger out and clean everywhere, hubby always says people should visit more often lol

how are you? xx

Yeah it is a pink lining bag I think. They are such a fab range. So cute and girly. :thumbup:

Must have been a good month to get married. :winkwink:

haha yeah... my DH is the same. You can tell when I've actually bothered because he walks in and goes "Oh you've had a clean." :haha: Must be quite a dramatic difference for a bloke to notice. :dohh: xxx

yeah i love them, but some are so expensive. But this was a bargain and i dont mind paying that for a bag, its just when they are over 100 pound i think it is a lot when there is so many other things to buy that arent cheap.

yep it must have been, i cant actually believe it has nearly been a year since we got married, makes me sad though cos the day was amazing and i would love to live it again it went far to fast.

at least you have got stuck in and done it, i really need to give our house a good clean, but at the min it comes to my lunch at work or before i start i just cant be bothered, but i try to do bits to keep it looking nice and tidy.

x

yeah i love them, but some are so expensive. But this was a bargain and i dont mind paying that for a bag, its just when they are over 100 pound i think it is a lot when there is so many other things to buy that arent cheap.

yep it must have been, i cant actually believe it has nearly been a year since we got married, makes me sad though cos the day was amazing and i would love to live it again it went far to fast.

at least you have got stuck in and done it, i really need to give our house a good clean, but at the min it comes to my lunch at work or before i start i just cant be bothered, but i try to do bits to keep it looking nice and tidy.

x

It is a bargain. :thumbup: You don't want to be spending too much when you've had to buy the nursery stuff, pram etc...

My house would be like one of those on "the life of grime" if I worked full time! :haha: xxx

x

It is a bargain. :thumbup: You don't want to be spending too much when you've had to buy the nursery stuff, pram etc...

My house would be like one of those on "the life of grime" if I worked full time! :haha: xxx

lol i always think, what if someone drops by without telling me first i would be so embarrassed, normally people ring and let me know so then i can prepar but i always think i know it is going to happen one day lol x

Hi girls!

Ben in meetings all day so I am very tired!

Britt, I love your bag; my hubby bought me a juicy couture changing bag last time he was away – I’ll get a pic to show you!

Ebs, I have cleaning ocd, so my house is always spotless, which is a nightmare! My hubby says he is scared to eat cos I follow him with a hoover! I would love to be more relaxed about it, and I am sure another baby will help that!

x

my changing bag!

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Jeffsar
Love the bag very jealous!!!

i have a question, i have been thinking about labour and i am having the poo nightmares, i am scared of pooing whilst giving birth, does everyone do it and what happens if you do, do you know i dont want to be sat in it and everyone looking at it lol

x

hahahahaha, you made my spit my juice out!

i didn't poop, my hubby swears that i never - was the first thing i asked after 'what is it'!

it is actually not that common as you push down hard, meaning that area is squashed closed iykwim!

whatever you do though, don't take cod liver oil to bring on labour - then you will! x

hahahahaha, you made my spit my juice out!

i didn't poop, my hubby swears that i never - was the first thing i asked after 'what is it'!

it is actually not that common as you push down hard, meaning that area is squashed closed iykwim!

whatever you do though, don't take cod liver oil to bring on labour - then you will! x

lol thanks, nope i defo wont be taking them then. I have heard that your body prepares for this by making you go a lot in early labour to clear out your system is this right? x

Well, I had a ‘dodgy’ tummy all day, then felt loads better at night – and went into labour then, so I guess it could be.
They used to give people enemas to induce labour, so it must be linked somehow!

You know I am going to ask if you pooped when you tell us your little one is here, lol! x

Hi girls!

Ebs, I have cleaning ocd, so my house is always spotless, which is a nightmare! My hubby says he is scared to eat cos I follow him with a hoover! I would love to be more relaxed about it, and I am sure another baby will help that!

x

I am so messy... i would give you nightmares!!! :rofl:

Love the changing bag btw!!! :thumbup:

lol thanks, nope i defo wont be taking them then. I have heard that your body prepares for this by making you go a lot in early labour to clear out your system is this right? x

My friend who recently had a baby said she had the trots not long before she went into labour and its meant to be a sign. :shrug: xxx

Well, I had a ‘dodgy’ tummy all day, then felt loads better at night – and went into labour then, so I guess it could be.
They used to give people enemas to induce labour, so it must be linked somehow!

You know I am going to ask if you pooped when you tell us your little one is here, lol! x

lol okay i will let you know, how embarrassing though if you do a really big poo and it smells in the room. I would be so embarrassed.

and i know if it is going to happen it will happen to me. And hubby will stand laughing at me.

i really want these weeks to go quickly, one minute they go fast next they seem to be going slow again. 28 weeks on friday, i think when i reach 30 weeks with 10 weeks left that wont seem as bad xx

great ebs lets hope that happens to me and i can empty before going in lol x

i love that changing bag jeffsar:thumbup:

thanks mama!
my hubby travels so much that he feels guilty and always brings us home something, so this was what i got from his last trip to dubai! the thing is, they are so cheap over there - he reckons he paid about £20 for it, and it's £250 in the shops here!

if we weren't so scared of customs, we'd try importing them, lol!

how you doing hun, the tww going ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->