Psychic reading confusion....

Just got my reading from Sandra...

Ok as i tune in i want to say where i seeing a baby boy for you , dark haired, and a big healthy boy , i feel he will weigh around 9lbs , i feel that he will be conceived around the month of August of this year.I want to say where i feel that the 17th as a date may be significant aswell.I want to say that i see him being born or due around the month of May.I want to say where i am being drawn to an alternative birthing plan for you , and where im being drawn to a water birth.

The first card that i have chosen for you is Gaias Garden
This is showing me where this card is all about reaping what you sew, i feel that you have been putting alot of effort and time in to ttc, and its all about to pay off for you, the fruits of your labour in a sense.Im being drawn to good things coming you way , and soon :)

The second card is The sisters of the seasons
This is showing me where everything happens for a reason, and timing is everything.Im being drawn to divine order and life's plan, and where this is the next step in your life.I want to mention that you have come along way as a person and as a couple , and this is the next natural step.

The last card is The eyes of beauty
This card is telling you that you have to expect the postive in life instead of thinking the worst, think of the best possible outcome to things.I want to say also that i am being told that you need something cleared up , something that was said or a situation that happened, i feel that clarity is needed somewhere.

Next month? Exciting! Hope she's right x

im not sure if it is a pink lining bag or john lewis's version of these bags, cos it is quite a bit cheaper than them full price.

i have attached a pic so u can see it.

you got married same month as us, ours is 2 weeks sunday.

that makes 3 of us! Our anniversary is in 2 days! 4 years together! :) 7-7-07 :)

Hi Jeffsar
Love the bag very jealous!!!

i have a question, i have been thinking about labour and i am having the poo nightmares, i am scared of pooing whilst giving birth, does everyone do it and what happens if you do, do you know i dont want to be sat in it and everyone looking at it lol

x

hahahaha I didn't poo either, but I don't think I had a stomach ache before hand either! But I have heard that it can be a sign that labor is coming! I think if you do poo, they just quickly wipe it away and get rid of it! I was always so worried about doing it too, but in the moment you just don't really care you just want to push so hard to get the baby out it doesn't really matter anymore!

Sorry, if I sound dumb but where do you all get these readings from? :blush:

Morning ladies!!! :hi:

Erin... we got married on 7/7! :thumbup: This anniversary will be our 1st wedding anniversary but 10 years together. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm off out to see my friend with the baby but wanted to just tell you all something. So I logged onto ff this morning to put my temp in and I've been given 7 days free vip access. :happydance: So of course I had a look at all the extra info you get about how good your chances are etc and my EDD on there is 22nd March 2012. I thought it looked familiar so I looked through my readings and that is the date Mary has predicted. How spooky is that???? Hope she's right. :happydance: xxx

Ok as i tune in i want to say where i seeing a baby boy for you , dark haired, and a big healthy boy , i feel he will weigh around 9lbs , i feel that he will be conceived around the month of August of this year.I want to say where i feel that the 17th as a date may be significant aswell.I want to say that i see him being born or due around the month of May.I want to say where i am being drawn to an alternative birthing plan for you , and where im being drawn to a water birth.

This is showing me where this card is all about reaping what you sew, i feel that you have been putting alot of effort and time in to ttc, and its all about to pay off for you, the fruits of your labour in a sense.Im being drawn to good things coming you way , and soon :)

This is showing me where everything happens for a reason, and timing is everything.Im being drawn to divine order and life's plan, and where this is the next step in your life.I want to mention that you have come along way as a person and as a couple , and this is the next natural step.

This card is telling you that you have to expect the postive in life instead of thinking the worst, think of the best possible outcome to things.I want to say also that i am being told that you need something cleared up , something that was said or a situation that happened, i feel that clarity is needed somewhere.

Good luck with your reading She was sadly wrong for me. :nope: xxx

hi girls!

just back from ante class # 2 - today was birth types and post birth - lovely!

hope everyone is well x

Hi Everyone
Ebs - thats great about the reading to be spot on with the date as well surely must be a good sign everything crossed for you!

Jeffsar - how was the class, have you changed your mind on anything to do with your birth etc and what you want?

i cant wait for my classes they start in 6 weeks, then i can decide about my water birth still not 100% on it yet.

And is this a BH, this morning me and hubby had some us time (sorry tmi) and all my bump went really hard especially at the top, no pain just really weird. Then after a few seconds it went back to normal then that was itx

Morning ladies!!! :hi:

Erin... we got married on 7/7! :thumbup: This anniversary will be our 1st wedding anniversary but 10 years together. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm off out to see my friend with the baby but wanted to just tell you all something. So I logged onto ff this morning to put my temp in and I've been given 7 days free vip access. :happydance: So of course I had a look at all the extra info you get about how good your chances are etc and my EDD on there is 22nd March 2012. I thought it looked familiar so I looked through my readings and that is the date Mary has predicted. How spooky is that???? Hope she's right. :happydance: xxx

oOoOoOOo!!!! crazzzyy!!!! hope she's right!!!

Good luck with your reading She was sadly wrong for me. :nope: xxx

completely wrong for me as well, but good luck!

Hi Everyone
Ebs - thats great about the reading to be spot on with the date as well surely must be a good sign everything crossed for you!

Jeffsar - how was the class, have you changed your mind on anything to do with your birth etc and what you want?

i cant wait for my classes they start in 6 weeks, then i can decide about my water birth still not 100% on it yet.

And is this a BH, this morning me and hubby had some us time (sorry tmi) and all my bump went really hard especially at the top, no pain just really weird. Then after a few seconds it went back to normal then that was itx

:haha: baby was trying to move away from whatever was poking him in the head! :rofl: could have caused a braxton hicks contraction too :)

lol erin dont say that it freaks me out enough but hubby seems to be weirdly attracted to me more in my big granny pants and with my big bum and wobble lol, so im not sure what happened cos i have never had a BH so dont know what they feel like it was just really strange.

how are you? not long until your scan x

lol erin dont say that it freaks me out enough but hubby seems to be weirdly attracted to me more in my big granny pants and with my big bum and wobble lol, so im not sure what happened cos i have never had a BH so dont know what they feel like it was just really strange.

:rofl: it freaks me out too! BH sometimes hurt a little, but mostly just your stomach hardening like you described, so sometimes they arent' really noticable!

I'm good! Just wishing these next 5 days away!! :) So excited for an ultrasound! Long overdo!

:rofl: it freaks me out too! BH sometimes hurt a little, but mostly just your stomach hardening like you described, so sometimes they arent' really noticable!

I'm good! Just wishing these next 5 days away!! :) So excited for an ultrasound! Long overdo!

it will go quickly, weekends always do anyway cos work seems to come around so quickly so you will be there before you know it. Are you still finding out the sex? xx

Did a test this morning. :dohh: Not sure why as I'm only 6dpo but got a 2nd line... not evenn a squinter. Not sure if it what is still in my system or not. :shrug: Would be freaky after ff matching the date Mary predicted. :haha: xxx

Did a test this morning. :dohh: Not sure why as I'm only 6dpo but got a 2nd line... not evenn a squinter. Not sure if it what is still in my system or not. :shrug: Would be freaky after ff matching the date Mary predicted. :haha: xxx

ebs is it darker than the line on the last test you did?
x

it will go quickly, weekends always do anyway cos work seems to come around so quickly so you will be there before you know it. Are you still finding out the sex? xx

yessssss of course! :thumbup:

ebs is it darker than the line on the last test you did?
x

Yeah... the last one I did was a real squinter and barely there at all but this one is clearly visable. Its not as clear on the photo but here it is. xxx

Attachments

• P060711_13.28.jpg
    P060711_13.28.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4

!!! picture PLEASE!! i cant imagine it still being in your system.. i thought you tested until you didnt see another line?

!!! picture PLEASE!! i cant imagine it still being in your system.. i thought you tested until you didnt see another line?

Picture posted. :thumbup: I tested until it was hardly there at all. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->