Psychic reading confusion....

Did a test this morning. :dohh: Not sure why as I'm only 6dpo but got a 2nd line... not evenn a squinter. Not sure if it what is still in my system or not. :shrug: Would be freaky after ff matching the date Mary predicted. :haha: xxx

Did a test this morning. :dohh: Not sure why as I'm only 6dpo but got a 2nd line... not evenn a squinter. Not sure if it what is still in my system or not. :shrug: Would be freaky after ff matching the date Mary predicted. :haha: xxx

ebs is it darker than the line on the last test you did?
x

Yeah... the last one I did was a real squinter and barely there at all but this one is clearly visable. Its not as clear on the photo but here it is. xxx

omg, only time will tell, but my hopes are wayyyyy up for you!! how many more times will you test today?? :happydance:

it looks good to me, if you wasnt it should be getting lighter not darker by now :happydance:, test again tomorrow and compare them see if there is a difference how exciting xx

it looks good to me, if you wasnt it should be getting lighter not darker by now :happydance:, test again tomorrow and compare them see if there is a difference how exciting xx

agree! should be gone, not darker!

omg, only time will tell, but my hopes are wayyyyy up for you!! how many more times will you test today?? :happydance:

haha I actually only have 2 tests left so i'm going to order some off ebay today. xxx

I'm testing every day from now on. :haha: Well we go away Friday to Sunday camping so i'll test tomorrow and friday then when I get back.

How freaky that Marys prediction matches my ff EDD. :wacko: I think that got me thinking about testing. :dohh: xxx

yeah that is weird but great!

make sure you post the pics tomorrow and friday. Have you got any other tests for confirmation? xx

it is freaky for sure! awesome!! cant wait for morrreee pictures!!

yeah that is weird but great!

make sure you post the pics tomorrow and friday. Have you got any other tests for confirmation? xx

I do have clear blue digi test I think so if its darker after the weekend I might use that. xxx

omg ebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to SD for some tests!!!!!! x

omg ebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to SD for some tests!!!!!! x

:haha: I'm going to wait until after the weekend to test on anything better and only if the cheapy strips get darker. I really hope it is a sticky bean. [-o< I'm dying to know but frightened it could be a chemical or my body messing me around. :shrug: xxx

Hi,just got an email back from Mary she says she can still see it happening very soon x

Omg ebs got everything crossed for u i really Hope this is it

Hi,just got an email back from Mary she says she can still see it happening very soon x

Oh brilliant! Hopefully we are very soon bump buddies! :winkwink:

Well I did a test this morning and there was still a line but seemed a bit lighter. I'm going to do another at lunch and see how it looks. xxx

Oh brilliant! Hopefully we are very soon bump buddies! :winkwink:

Well I did a test this morning and there was still a line but seemed a bit lighter. I'm going to do another at lunch and see how it looks. xxx

Hi Ebs
Happy Anniversary!!!

it might have been a mix of both ebs, the pregnancy left in your system and the start of this positive so might get a bit lighter then darker again fingers crossed for you!! xx

Yeah it could be. Thanks Britt.

Well I've just got back from shopping and had decided to not pee until lunch so I could test again and the automatically went to the loo! :dohh: What an idiot. I'm going to test again this afternoon so I'll try and take a pic.

How is everyone today? xxx

hi girls!

mama, hopefully she is right and you get the bfp soon!
ebs, do not pee again until after lunch, lol! i want another picutre!
erin, the countdown is on - please stay team yellow!
britt, i'll get a bump pic on today - it'll make you feel better about your weight gain!!

afm, hubby had the official offer in for re-location..........
so, we have a big decision to make now - and if we go for it, we'd be away 1st Jan!

looks like he'll be on more money than both of us combined here, free house, free car, living allowance and free schooling for the kids. he is just worried that as i am used to working to having my own life here, that it will be me who struggles, so we will have a chat tonight.

what do you girls think? x

Jeffsar.... go for it! Its a great opportunity and if you both hate it you can always come home. As for you not working... firstly you'll have your hands full and I'm sure if you ended up bored of not working you could do something part time to get you out of the house.

I promise to not pee. :haha:

Oh and last night I had indigestion which I have only ever had when pregnant and today I have a cramp shooting up one leg which I had last time too. Trying not to get excited but can't help it. :haha: xxx

i really think you need to get a superdrug test and DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!
i need to know, lol!

thanks ebs, i am so nervous about what our families will say, but it seems too good an oppertunity to turn down.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->