Psychic reading confusion....

i really think you need to get a superdrug test and DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!
i need to know, lol!

thanks ebs, i am so nervous about what our families will say, but it seems too good an oppertunity to turn down.........

haha I was going to get one this morning but my Mum was with me and I didn't want her to know and start worrying about me after last time.

I'm sure they will be supportive and although they'll miss you, you're only a plane ride away. :hugs: My cousin and his wife went to Australia and they just come back 2-3 times a year, plus then their parents go for lovely holidays there. Theres always skype so you can talk face to face and your parents can see the kids and it so much better than just talking on the phone. xxx

I've had a few

Panrosa: spirit are showing me a child for you Clare and you will conceive in the month of August 2011 , your pregnancy will be confirmed in early September 2011and you will give birth in May 2012 , i see no problems around your pregnancy or birth and it will all go like clockwork

Gail: I see your Daughter born 2012 from a September conception, all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

Penny: When I'm linking in around you I can pick up your very content around your life at the moment and theres lots of happiness yet to come on your future path Clare. My spirit guide is telling me this is the right time for you to concieve and I'm seeing the month September 2011. I can also see a healthy baby boy born to you.

Jenny Renny: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 21st.

Notice they all say September??

Got another one from some bird I found on Facebook, Sandra Gibbs:

clare as i tune i want to say where i feel that im being drawn to a baby boy coming in for you , i want to mention where i am being drawn to November of this year , i feel that he will have very dark hair, and im being drawn to where he is quite a small , petite baby and his weight is around , 6lbs and 2 ounces, he is a very healthy baby as well.I want to mention where im being drawn to the 7th of a month as a date as well, i feel that this could be significant to the due date or conception.Ok i want to mention where i feel the month he will be due is July of next year.

Ummm, OK?? Not only is it badly written and grammatically horrendous, it is also COMPLETELY different from the others. I don't think she knows jack!

Hi Ladies
Sorry been v busy at work then got loads of cleaning done on my break so worn out now!

i have washed a blue pile of washing for baby today, its currently drying and i will iron it all tonight and do the white load another day i think. But at least thats 1 lot down and ready for him.

28 weeks tomorrow for me, i wish it was 30 lol, thats my next milestone just want to get there quickly

how is everyone?

Jeffsar, i would go for it its a great opportunity far to good to miss xx

I love how prepared you are Britt. :thumbup:

I tested again this afternoon and it was as light as this morning so not sure what to think but have some of the same symptoms as last time so not sure what to think. Run out of ic's so I'll test when I get back on Sunday as more will have been delivered by then. xxx

I love how prepared you are Britt. :thumbup:

I tested again this afternoon and it was as light as this morning so not sure what to think but have some of the same symptoms as last time so not sure what to think. Run out of ic's so I'll test when I get back on Sunday as more will have been delivered by then. xxx

i just keep finding things to do to try and make the days go quicker, think i over did it a bit today though, cos my leg is hurting again now. And it just got right ooops, lost of rest for me tonight i think.

well waiting until sunday is prob a good idea, cos it will get chance to darken by then, and you will also be 9dpo so you will know for sure about your lp as well xx

i'm good just knackered i cant wait till this overtime is finished,after tomorrow theres 1 more week:dohh:

hows things with you,have u made the decision to go abroad?

we are in the middle of doing it just now - list of pro's and cons!
what would you do?

is the overtime taking your mind off of 2ww? x

i would go this opportunity may never come up again,do u own ur house?if so you could maybe let it out just incase??

i know it will be hard,but sometimes you just have to go for it x

thanks mama x

it's singapore, so pretty much the other side of the world! about a 16hr flight - which i'd have to do with a 5 month old!

it's scary, but i think we have to go for it x

I have a friend who is motion over there somewhere,it maybe Thailand not sure,yes that is a once in a lifetime opportinunity ,i 4 got 2 tell u i am goin 2 see doc on Monday re thyroid.it will probably turn out that everything is ok but i suppose its good 2 get checked.when did u realise u had thyroid problems and do u take meds?(just tell me 2 mind my own lol)

i only realised when i went to the fs after ttc for so long.
they did the routine bloods and it was found - i was tired, but only other symptom was infertility.
i take 125mg levothyroxine daily, but currently 150mg during pregnancy.

it's worth getting checked hun xx

I've had a few

Panrosa: spirit are showing me a child for you Clare and you will conceive in the month of August 2011 , your pregnancy will be confirmed in early September 2011and you will give birth in May 2012 , i see no problems around your pregnancy or birth and it will all go like clockwork

Gail: I see your Daughter born 2012 from a September conception, all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

Penny: When I'm linking in around you I can pick up your very content around your life at the moment and theres lots of happiness yet to come on your future path Clare. My spirit guide is telling me this is the right time for you to concieve and I'm seeing the month September 2011. I can also see a healthy baby boy born to you.

Jenny Renny: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 21st.

Notice they all say September??

Got another one from some bird I found on Facebook, Sandra Gibbs:

clare as i tune i want to say where i feel that im being drawn to a baby boy coming in for you , i want to mention where i am being drawn to November of this year , i feel that he will have very dark hair, and im being drawn to where he is quite a small , petite baby and his weight is around , 6lbs and 2 ounces, he is a very healthy baby as well.I want to mention where im being drawn to the 7th of a month as a date as well, i feel that this could be significant to the due date or conception.Ok i want to mention where i feel the month he will be due is July of next year.

Ummm, OK?? Not only is it badly written and grammatically horrendous, it is also COMPLETELY different from the others. I don't think she knows jack!

I had Sandra as a friend on facebook and had to delete her bc all she talked about was getting drunk, so I don't trust her at all, and she was compleeeetely wrong for me!

happy anniversary, ebs! have fun camping, cant wait to see your test sunday!

jeffsar, I think it sounds good!

mamadonna, how is your 2ww going?

:wave: britt!! glad you're staying busy!

If it's all for fun and these people are just for fun, then why do they charge money? Can I be a psychic for fun and make money off of everyone please? lol. My prediction is that i get a :bfp: this month and I know it will come true. I don't need a psychic

Morning ladies :hi:

Just popping in before we set off as I have no internet access all weekend. :cry: :haha:

Temp has rocketed up this morning and had some symptoms again yesterday. Ran out of ic's yesterday so testing on sunday when I get back and if its darker I'll do a digi on monday. I think it is looking good but its just whether it sticks or not. :shrug:

Mamadonna... hope the 2ww is going good for you. We need to be bump buddies. :hugs:

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :thumbup: Its looking like we'll be having rainy showers and sunny spells so a bit mixed but temp will be ok for sitting out. No beer for me this weekend just in case and trying to stick to ww points still just in case it doesn't stick and I still need fs weight so not the usual stuffing of my face either. :haha: xxx

have fun, ebs!!! sounds promising, I'm crossing my fingers!

i only realised when i went to the fs after ttc for so long.
they did the routine bloods and it was found - i was tired, but only other symptom was infertility.
i take 125mg levothyroxine daily, but currently 150mg during pregnancy.

it's worth getting checked hun xx

so i take it thats its safe to take the meds while pg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->