Psychic reading confusion....

yey for ovulation ebs!

erin, hello!!

i just got presented with £150, a HUGE bunch of flowers, and a silver baby piggy bank! i am very spoiled x

Oh wow! You have done well! :thumbup:

How are you doing getting organised ready for the :baby:? xxx

great news on ovulation ebs!!

wow jeffsar thats really good of everyone you work with, they will be asking for it back when you say your not going back lol

have you had a nice last day? xx

Haha britt, that is exactly what my hubby said!!

Ebs – nope! The last thing we did was that day out shopping when I go tmy hospital bag – I’ve done nothing since then, lol! So, next two weeks I will be getting going – that’s the plan anyway! x

Jeffsar - you must get shopping straight away! me and ebs are going to keep telling you every day now!

saturday is my final shopping day i am getting last bits i need and sorting my pram then i am hoping thats it all done then, when we go to leicester shopping can be nice and relaxing and just get things if we see them x

hi girls:wave:
wohoo for o ebs
wow u did so well jeffsar,plenty time on ur hands now to get hospital bag etc sorted

girls, you are making me panic, lol!

i don't even know what i need to buy!!!!

surely most stuff can wait now until baby is here - no?

what would you say the necessities are, and i'll see if i have them! x

Hi Erin

i would never have one, just cos i am a wimp and wouldnt dare. But i like them and dont mind hubby having one they are just so much money, but then i guess it is a skill and they are artist so got to pay the price for a good one. xx

yeah, I have 4, and I do like them if they are done well on guys too.

Looks like I was right about those sharp twinges this morning. I've just done my last opk and its gone alot darker so it looks like I am ovulating! :happydance: DH is booked in for this evening and then on to the 2ww! :happydance: xxx

yaaaaayyyyyy lets hope for the temp jump in the am!!

yey for ovulation ebs!

erin, hello!!

i just got presented with £150, a HUGE bunch of flowers, and a silver baby piggy bank! i am very spoiled x

wow, you made out awesome!! so nice of them!

girls, you are making me panic, lol!

i don't even know what i need to buy!!!!

surely most stuff can wait now until baby is here - no?

what would you say the necessities are, and i'll see if i have them! x

haha, I think I am going to be like you! We do still have a lot left from Lexi though so thats why I'm not as panicked. I should be more panicked about getting someone to remodel our house!

I'd say you need bottles, diapers, some sleeper pajamas, a carseat and a stroller. some burp cloths.. bout it to start off with! :thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

Temp rise this morning and loads of twinges yesterday so I think yesterday was O day but we ended up arguing over it last night and didn't DTD. Not a happy bunny but the moment has passed now so not much I can do about it.

Jeffsar... so you have quite a few things then. I bet its weird because its not like you can decorate the nrusery etc when you'll be moving anyway. xxx

hi ebs!

yeah, no point in going overboard! we have the essentials i think, and with being team yellow i don't want to be buying loads of clothes just now - just enough for a couple days until i can buy blue or pink!

i wouldn't worry too much about not dtd last night - we didn't the night i ov'd but still caught the eggy x

hi ebs!

yeah, no point in going overboard! we have the essentials i think, and with being team yellow i don't want to be buying loads of clothes just now - just enough for a couple days until i can buy blue or pink!

i wouldn't worry too much about not dtd last night - we didn't the night i ov'd but still caught the eggy x

Thanks Jeffsar. To be honest I think we still have a chance but I'm just waiting on AF so I can start clomid then. At least if I get pregnant on clomid I'll get an early scan which I'm sure I'll need for a bit of reassurance too.

What were you like when you had Taylor? Did you buy a million and one things then? I suppose 2nd time around you know what you really need and what was a waste of money last time etc and you know what to expect. xxx

yeah, i was totally organised by 5 months lol! here's me 8 months with barely a thing done!

you realise that a lot of the things you think you need, you don't - but i probably need more than i have!

i am still hoping you get your bfp this month, would be nice to have some good news on the thread! x

yeah, i was totally organised by 5 months lol! here's me 8 months with barely a thing done!

you realise that a lot of the things you think you need, you don't - but i probably need more than i have!

i am still hoping you get your bfp this month, would be nice to have some good news on the thread! x

Yeah... I think the lists they put online of the things you need are probably so you buy more in the end or just for every eventuality. It is nice to be prepared but I'm sure me & Britt will be more like you the 2nd time around. It must be hard to decide what to buy and what to wait and buy once you've moved too. :wacko:

Thanks... it would be nice if this cycle brought a bfp but I don't feel over confident. No doubt in a few days I'll have every symptom under the sun, I'll be convinced I'm pregnant then confused when I'm not. :haha: I'm just really sick of ttc now. I desperately want to get those 1st 12 weeks out of the way. xxx

hi ladies not much happening here,decided to make use of the time between now and ttc(if i can that is)so gonna join the gym and go back on weight watchers,wanna lose a stone

thats exactly how I am too!! but since we're having another girl, and they'll be in the same season for sizes, I think we're pretty set! I have gotten a double stroller picked out, but no need to buy it yet! I'm hoping my parents will get it for us as a gift.. haha. :)

hi ladies not much happening here,decided to make use of the time between now and ttc(if i can that is)so gonna join the gym and go back on weight watchers,wanna lose a stone

it's always good to have something to focus all your energy on and since it can't be TTC right now, it might as well be getting a healthy body for baby! :thumbup:

ebs, so sorry DH argued with you over DTD... I know how you feel, but I woulda won that battle that close to O by telling him it could have been a waste do DTD those other days and we didn't want to put all that work to waste, did we!? lol. Plus I woulda ended up pouting and crying and got my way at that point because I would have been so frustrated! lol.. you could still be covered though, my fingers are still crossed for your BFP this month! :flower:

Good idea. :thumbup: You'll be all set for pregnancy when you're all healthy and fit.

ebs, so sorry DH argued with you over DTD... I know how you feel, but I woulda won that battle that close to O by telling him it could have been a waste do DTD those other days and we didn't want to put all that work to waste, did we!? lol. Plus I woulda ended up pouting and crying and got my way at that point because I would have been so frustrated! lol.. you could still be covered though, my fingers are still crossed for your BFP this month! :flower:

That was sort of how it went but he stood his ground. :dohh: x

he sounds like a right stubbon so and so,a bit like my dh,sounds like u have things covered anyway hun so good luck:thumbup:

he sounds like a right stubbon so and so,a bit like my dh,sounds like u have things covered anyway hun so good luck:thumbup:

Thanks. I normally like the fact that he isn't the type of man to let me walk all over him but last night was just not one of those times. :haha: I think that is why I try and avoid the ttc as everyone else seems to have an OH that will DTD on command. :dohh: xxx

i havent got 1 of those so ur not alone,my dh is a total night owl,so i am always in bed before him and always up b4 he wakes,we always have a house full so no nookies during the day...i cant win lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->