Psychic reading confusion....

i havent got 1 of those so ur not alone,my dh is a total night owl,so i am always in bed before him and always up b4 he wakes,we always have a house full so no nookies during the day...i cant win lol

I bet thats a nightmare! :wacko: xxx

it is lol,but not worrying me at the moment when i do get the go ahead for ttc he will be told !!

If they only knew the stress we had to go through when TTC, they'd be frustrated too. The only part they have to do is ''donate'' to us, no opks, no 2ww, no ov pains, no AF... so no wonder they aren't stressed! They just don't realize we only need them for one task the whole month! lol...

Exactly!!!!! Well DH thinks I'm getting too obsessed by it all when all l ever do is tell him when we need to bd. :wacko: Stupid men. If the knew the half of it they'd be so shocked. :dohh: xxx

omg, I know how you feel... my DH would say "why can't we just bd whenever and not have to be when you tell me to"... umm because we really only have like a 3 day window, and chances are we wouldn't be bd'ing in those days! they think we can get pregnant at any time in the month, that is what would drive me so nuts!! :wacko:

omg, I know how you feel... my DH would say "why can't we just bd whenever and not have to be when you tell me to"... umm because we really only have like a 3 day window, and chances are we wouldn't be bd'ing in those days! they think we can get pregnant at any time in the month, that is what would drive me so nuts!! :wacko:

That is what l have to contend with. :wacko: I'm sure he thinks once a week will be just fine. :dohh:

How are you? x

evening girls!

just popped on to say hello. i've had a nice day with my boys; had a chiropractic apt. so feeling good and taylor went too so his leg has been given the all clear now after his accident at school in june. then we just did some birthday present shopping - 4 kiddies parties next week, and while i finished that off the boys went to the carnivals and played some arcade games!

hope everyone else is having a nice weekend xx

Hi everyone :hi:

Jeffsar... sounds like a lovely day out with your boys. What did Taylor do to his leg?

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend. :thumbup:

AFM.... my weight has dropped 1/4 lb under 14 stone so into the 13's!!! :happydance: xxx

hi ebs!
taylor fell from a 6 ft slide at school, but they never told me! he wasn't able to walk properly so i mentioned it to them the next day, and they said - 'oh, was that from when he fell?' i was like - when did he fall?!?!?!? they are very lucky he wasn't badly injured..... he has needed 10 apts to get him back to normal, but he is perfect now.

well done for the weight loss xx

Poor Taylor! I can't believe they didn't tell you though. :grr: I would have thought they legally have to. :shrug: xxx

they are supposed too.......... my SIL works at the school, and they 'assumed' she would tell me - but she isn't taylors teacher!he hadn't told me about it cos he had jumped, and he thought i'd give him into trouble, bless! x

Morning Everyone!!

Hope you are all okay, and had a good weekend!!

we didnt do much over the weekend, but i cancelled my pram and re ordered it at another shop, and they said 5 - 7 days delivery so makes me feel a lot better. lets just hope it is.

we also picked up our car seat, so when hubby cleans car this week we are gonna have a play and make sure it fits and is easy enough to get in and out.

and also cos its august, i can say my baby is due next month! didnt think that would come around quick to say that lol

althought cos my date is 30th sep, i am hoping i might just scrape into it lol xx

morning britt,i'm pleased you have got things sorted with ur pram,:thumbup:

i cant believe how time is flying it doesnt seem like 2 mins since u and jeffsar got ur bfp's and now u are both counting down to the birth,then not long it'll be erin:dohh: this yr has flown...hopefully me and ebs wont be too much longer

i cant believe how time is flying it doesnt seem like 2 mins since u and jeffsar got ur bfp's and now u are both counting down to the birth,then not long it'll be erin:dohh: this yr has flown...hopefully me and ebs wont be too much longer

Hi

Thank you, i know time is flying!!

no you wont be, this is year is for all of us so you will both defo get them BFP's!! and it will be soon.

How are you feeling? xx

i'm not feeling to bad,i'm hoping we have caught my thyroid problem quickly so it doesnt take too long to mend,i would like to be pg b4 the end of this yr

i'm not feeling to bad,i'm hoping we have caught my thyroid problem quickly so it doesnt take too long to mend,i would like to be pg b4 the end of this yr

it must give you hope seeing that it works for Jeffsar, and she was diagnosed with the same, and that you already have children so i think it shows thats the problem, so as soon they get on track with it, surely it should happen for you quickly xx

they are supposed too.......... my SIL works at the school, and they 'assumed' she would tell me - but she isn't taylors teacher!he hadn't told me about it cos he had jumped, and he thought i'd give him into trouble, bless! x

Oh bless him! :cloud9:

Morning Everyone!!

Hope you are all okay, and had a good weekend!!

we didnt do much over the weekend, but i cancelled my pram and re ordered it at another shop, and they said 5 - 7 days delivery so makes me feel a lot better. lets just hope it is.

we also picked up our car seat, so when hubby cleans car this week we are gonna have a play and make sure it fits and is easy enough to get in and out.

and also cos its august, i can say my baby is due next month! didnt think that would come around quick to say that lol

althought cos my date is 30th sep, i am hoping i might just scrape into it lol xx

Glad you got your car seat anyway and the pram is only days away at the other shop.

:happydance: for baby due next month! :thumbup:

We have some catching up to do! :haha:

hi girls!

my first official day on maternity leave, and i haven't stopped all day,lol! i am off to visit a very tiny baby - remember i told you about my friend who had her baby by planned section after a loss? well we are away to have a cuddle with a 5lb baby!

mama, you and ebs will defo be getting bfps this year - i just know it xx

ebs, how you feeling?

britt, babies next month - scary!! i have scan tomorrow and should find out whether i will have an aug or sept baby!

erin, where's the bump pic?? lol xx

lol, jeffsar, I posted the pic last week, silly!! :)

I'll try to post more later, its time for breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->