Psychic reading confusion....

Jeffsar.... what a perfect way to start maternity leave... have a baby snuggle. :cloud9:

I'm feeling ok thanks. 4dpo so just waiting for the mad "oh here's another symptom I imagined up" moments and then clomid. :haha: xxx

lol, jeffsar, I posted the pic last week, silly!! :)

I'll try to post more later, its time for breakfast!

i've just read back - and i commented on the bump - i must have baby brain, lol!!:dohh:

and to make it worse, i think it's my turn for a pic :haha:
xx

Jeffsar.... what a perfect way to start maternity leave... have a baby snuggle. :cloud9:

I'm feeling ok thanks. 4dpo so just waiting for the mad "oh here's another symptom I imagined up" moments and then clomid. :haha: xxx

don't rule out this month though - bfp's happen when you least expect it! :thumbup:

don't rule out this month though - bfp's happen when you least expect it! :thumbup:

I keep secretly hoping I'll get that surprise bfp when I least expect it again. :haha:

Come on then.... bump pic please!!!!! :haha: xxx

i'll do one on thursday for 35 weeks, promise! x

very uncomfortable!

i have a scan tomorrow morning, so we will see if baby is still growing at the speed of light! i actually have a feeling that it has slowed down - although i am huge, i haven't grown as much over the last few weeks......

after the scan, i have to wait until the 12th aug for a decision - i'll find out then if i will be induced early and have an August baby or not!

actually, britt has had her show - so she may well have her wee man before i get my baby! x

Hi Everyone
Sorry i wasnt on much yesterday, was busy at work.

hope your all okay

ebs how are you?? 5dpo now i am hurrying the time along for you so you can test!!!

i have faith you and mamadonna will get your bfp very soon!

erin - how are you feeling, when is your next check up appointment etc?

jeffsar - hope it all goes well today and they tell you what you want to hear, let us know as soon as you get back.

afm - WHY IS IT SO BLUMMING HOT AT NIGHT!!! its hard enough to sleep as it is without waking up wet through with sweat! okay rant over, apart from that i am good and little man is still moving nicely. And i am really looking forward to our weekend away this week. I know its sad but what i am looking forward to the most is the hotel having a lovely room and a massive bed to relax in, and not doing any jobs or having to cook or wash up lol

and we have also decided not to dtd now until we are close to date, think it scared us a bit after the show, so will be a kinda romantic in a snuggly sort of way weekend away lol

xx

morning girls!

well, good news and not so good news! baby is perfect, which is fab - but has slowed with the growth spurt, meaning i doubt i will be induced early! so, i just have to hope bubs decides to come early on it's own!

i won't know for sure until the 12th Aug, but i have a feeling the consultant will just say to wait........

baby is still above average, but is now on the chart, where as before it was off, so we'll just have to wait and see!

how is everyone else today?

xx

Morning :hi:

Jeffsar... so glad all is well but sorry its not looking like you get to meet :baby: as soon as you'd hoped.

Britt... It is stupid hot at night! :wacko: Its just so humid all the time. :grr: So is this weekend your anniversary weekend? Hope you have a fab time. xxx

jeffsar - great news on baby growing to chart, i know you wanted to meet baby sooner but at least all the growth is good now and on track.

ebs - it is driving me insane at night it is so hot, i have to have the windows wide open but still not cool enough.

no our anniversary was on the 24th July, but we decided to book this for this weekend cos we had booked our meal etc for our anniversary so decided to spread it out to pass time a bit lol

xx

ahhh, tbh i was a tad scared of induction anyway, but would have been nice to know in 3 weeks i'd have baby!

i am totally convinced another boy - the profile picture looks just like my son, although hubby did point out that could just be family resemblence, not gender related! x

jeffsar - great news on baby growing to chart, i know you wanted to meet baby sooner but at least all the growth is good now and on track.

ebs - it is driving me insane at night it is so hot, i have to have the windows wide open but still not cool enough.

no our anniversary was on the 24th July, but we decided to book this for this weekend cos we had booked our meal etc for our anniversary so decided to spread it out to pass time a bit lol

xx

Well my DH refuses to sleep with the windows open so I have to have them open until we go to bed to cool the room down but you can imagine what it is like in the middle of the night. :dohh:

Good idea to spread out the things you had planned. All part of the countdown! :thumbup:

ahhh, tbh i was a tad scared of induction anyway, but would have been nice to know in 3 weeks i'd have baby!

i am totally convinced another boy - the profile picture looks just like my son, although hubby did point out that could just be family resemblence, not gender related! x

Do we get to see a scan pic so we can have another guess? :haha: xxx

i never got a scan pic ebs, this one was purely for measurements x

i will eat my own arm if it's a girl!!!! it looks so much like my son, which i am very very pleased about as i happen to think he is gorgeous, lol! x

hi all,weather is so muggy here,its so warm we've had thunder and rain and lovely sunshine

good news on babs being on target jeffsar,i;m sure he'll not make you wait to long... i'm sticking with boy jeffsar:thumbup:

i will eat my own arm if it's a girl!!!! it looks so much like my son, which i am very very pleased about as i happen to think he is gorgeous, lol! x

:rofl: I hav no idea why I think girl so I am probably completely wrong. :haha:

hi all,weather is so muggy here,its so warm we've had thunder and rain and lovely sunshine

good news on babs being on target jeffsar,i;m sure he'll not make you wait to long... i'm sticking with boy jeffsar:thumbup:

Its the same here. Its like it really need to rain. xxx

totally true!! This baby of mine doesn't have the same nose that Lexi did in her scan pics, and she's the same gender! So maybe they won't look the same, and maybe your kids will look the same, and not gender related! I know I've told you this before though!! :haha:

i never got a scan pic ebs, this one was purely for measurements x

I'm sticking with girl anyway. :haha: xxx

me tooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Didn't you say it was a girl for me, ebs?

oh darn, I've reached the point in my ticker where I don't change foods every week.. :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->