Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Mamadonna
How are you?

im off to take my bump pic and weigh myself, although i am scared to get on scales lol

i just keep thinking with 8 week still to go thats plenty of time to add more weight lol x

morning girls:wave:

Morning :hi:

Hi Mamadonna
How are you?

im off to take my bump pic and weigh myself, although i am scared to get on scales lol

i just keep thinking with 8 week still to go thats plenty of time to add more weight lol x

Bump pic! :happydance: Awww don't worry... any gain you have will come off quick running around after :baby: and if you re-join ww that will help with the motivation too. :thumbup:

AFM... check out the weight loss ticker ladies. :happydance: My weight has dropped this morning and I'm now 1/2lb away from a bmi of 34 so this week I lost 4 1/4 lbs. :wacko: I have no idea how but I'm not complaining. :happydance: I am so pleased because I'd hoped to be under a 34 by the time I started clomid and now I can be. :happydance: xxx

morning girls:wave:

Morning :hi:

Hi Mamadonna
How are you?

Bump pic! :happydance: Awww don't worry... any gain you have will come off quick running around after :baby: and if you re-join ww that will help with the motivation too. :thumbup:

AFM... check out the weight loss ticker ladies. :happydance: My weight has dropped this morning and I'm now 1/2lb away from a bmi of 34 so this week I lost 4 1/4 lbs. :wacko: I have no idea how but I'm not complaining. :happydance: I am so pleased because I'd hoped to be under a 34 by the time I started clomid and now I can be. :happydance: xxx

thats brilliant news!!! well done

you got to your goal like you said for the clomid so your in for a great shot!

just looked at your chart and compared to the month you got pregnant i think it is following the same pattern rather than the other months xx

just looked at your chart and compared to the month you got pregnant i think it is following the same pattern rather than the other months xx

Thanks. My next goal will be a bmi of 30 which will be another 23lbs. :thumbup: It would be nice to be alot slimmer and healthy before I get my bfp but I'll take the bfp fat or thin. :haha:

Oooh thanks. I hadn't noticed that pattern on my chart. :thumbup: No symptoms yet except creamy cm so I'm going with the "l'm out" approach and if I do get that bfp then its a huge bonus. :thumbup: I keep wondering whether to upgrade to a vip membership so I can do the whole chart overlay etc but its just a waste of money I could be spending on something else. :dohh:

How are you today? Has you sciatica pain gone now? xxx

Thanks. My next goal will be a bmi of 30 which will be another 23lbs. :thumbup: It would be nice to be alot slimmer and healthy before I get my bfp but I'll take the bfp fat or thin. :haha:

Oooh thanks. I hadn't noticed that pattern on my chart. :thumbup: No symptoms yet except creamy cm so I'm going with the "l'm out" approach and if I do get that bfp then its a huge bonus. :thumbup: I keep wondering whether to upgrade to a vip membership so I can do the whole chart overlay etc but its just a waste of money I could be spending on something else. :dohh:

How are you today? Has you sciatica pain gone now? xxx

yeah i know what you mean, i have an idea shall i sign up through your chart to my other email address and different details, then you will get vip wont you from me?

im fine thanks apart from feeling so hot it is making me feel a bit sick to be honest i am too hot and cant get cool, our house is so hot in the summer. I have just reserved a fan from argos and my mum is gonna pick it me up on her dinner so hopefully that will help day and night x

Ooh yes please Britt! That would be fab! :thumbup:

It must be awful being heavily pregnant in the heat. I really hope the fan works. :thumbup: I have almost every window open. :wacko: xxx

well thats my gym induction over with,hope i get to see some results soon :happydance:

wheres the bump pics??

hi girls!!!

congrats ebs on the weight loss!
and good job mamadonna getting started at the gym!

britt- I hear ya on the weight gain, I'm starting to get depressed over it, but yet here I sit eating salty sunflower seeds before bed..I'm up 20 lbs.. I'm scared. :( I hate having to see the scale go up! :(

Hiya :hi:

Mamadonna... glad the gym induction went well. You'll shed the weight again in no time.

Everyone else... you'll all have to team up and lose weight together when you've had your babies and spur each other on. :thumbup:

AFM... 7dpo but no symptoms. Might test tomorrow though. :haha: Been out this morning to see my friend with the baby. :cloud9: xxxx

hi girls i hope all is well:hugs:

when will the testing start ebs?got everything crossed for u girl :thumbup:

afm had to go for a blood test today,i woke up with a sore throat.the doc told me when i was given my meds that if i get certain symptoms i had to call for a blood test and sore throat is 1 of them,i think the meds can do something to ur white blood cells:shrug: goodness know but i can only get better tho so keeping myself positive :thumbup:

hiya girls, sorry i've been awol!

now i'm not working i am even busier - which is opposite to what is supposed to happen, lol! i had breast feeding clinic today, where they discuss options etc. and then me and taylor cleaned the house - it's nice knowing i can just chill out tomorrow!

ebs, yey for poas!

mama, good on you for joining gym - i loathe the gym but needs must so i used to force myself!

britt & erin - i got weighed last week and have put on 28lbs.... which when you think i had put on 24lbs by 28 weeks means the weight gain has slowed down - i put it down to craving ice! if i can stay below 2.5 stone i will be pleased - but we can all spur each other on afterwards! x

hi girls i hope all is well:hugs:

when will the testing start ebs?got everything crossed for u girl :thumbup:

afm had to go for a blood test today,i woke up with a sore throat.the doc told me when i was given my meds that if i get certain symptoms i had to call for a blood test and sore throat is 1 of them,i think the meds can do something to ur white blood cells:shrug: goodness know but i can only get better tho so keeping myself positive :thumbup:

Thanks. Well I'm 7dpo today so I'll probably start tomorrow. You know me... not one for patience. :haha:

Not long to go until your appointment. I hope the sore throat isn't too bad. :hugs:

hiya girls, sorry i've been awol!

now i'm not working i am even busier - which is opposite to what is supposed to happen, lol! i had breast feeding clinic today, where they discuss options etc. and then me and taylor cleaned the house - it's nice knowing i can just chill out tomorrow!

ebs, yey for poas!

mama, good on you for joining gym - i loathe the gym but needs must so i used to force myself!

britt & erin - i got weighed last week and have put on 28lbs.... which when you think i had put on 24lbs by 28 weeks means the weight gain has slowed down - i put it down to craving ice! if i can stay below 2.5 stone i will be pleased - but we can all spur each other on afterwards! x

Wow you do sound busy! Hopefully you are busy shopping too! :haha: Just kidding. Those breast feeding classes sound good. Is it a Scotland nhs thing? I haven't heard of them before?

28lbs is not bad at all. If you carry on with a slower gain or not at all then you'll have less that 2 stone to lose by the time you've given birth etc. How much weigh do you generally lose by actually giving birth? I mean obviosuly there is the baby and placenta but I am assuming some water etc. :shrug: xxx

i think i lost a stone straight away last time, but i really can't remember! i just remember thinking i would want to loose it really quickly, but as soon as taylor was here, i didn't even think about it!

i haven't bought a thing since i finished work! i really don't think i will now until baby is here....

i have a 5 yr old to get sorted for school! first day is two weeks today! x

i think i lost a stone straight away last time, but i really can't remember! i just remember thinking i would want to loose it really quickly, but as soon as taylor was here, i didn't even think about it!

i haven't bought a thing since i finished work! i really don't think i will now until baby is here....

i have a 5 yr old to get sorted for school! first day is two weeks today! x

Yeah it sounded like you have the essentials when it was mentioned last time. I suppose things like making a proper bedroom for :baby: will be at your new house! :winkwink: Any news on looking for a new home? xxx

thanks ebs,sore throat isnt too bad,but i have a sore mouth too,its more annoying than anything else,

jeffsar it'll be nice to spend these next couple of weeks with taylor being an only child:thumbup:

Morning all! :hi:

Well I have hit my goal of a bmi of 34 and gone under it too! :wohoo: Onto a bmi of 30 next. :thumbup:

Also been feeling sick this morning. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it started at 8dpo last time and thats where I am now. :dohh: Got a bfn last night but I'll keep testing.

Hope everyone is ok.

The sun is out again here today but not so muggy. :thumbup: xxx

u need to test with fmu or 2nd hun,dont give up yet tho still very early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back