Psychic reading confusion....

i'm ok,wish it was wed so i kno if i am ever gonna ttc or if this is it,if it is a case of no more i think i will be going for my tube tied,just think if it doesnt happen this month hun u have clomid,and well done on the bmi drop really pleased for u,i'm starting a new diet,its called the blood type/group diet,it tells u the sort of things u should eat for ur blood type,its quite interesting:coffee:

i'm ok,wish it was wed so i kno if i am ever gonna ttc or if this is it,if it is a case of no more i think i will be going for my tube tied,just think if it doesnt happen this month hun u have clomid,and well done on the bmi drop really pleased for u,i'm starting a new diet,its called the blood type/group diet,it tells u the sort of things u should eat for ur blood type,its quite interesting:coffee:

I hope they sort you out quick and you get the go ahead. :hugs: Come on Wednesday... hurry up!!! :brat: xxx

Hey ladies how are you all going?
Missed all the news from you guys lately. I had surgery start of last month to remove stage 2 endometriosis,slowly coming right now.
whats the news with you all?

hi dv,so sorry u have had to thru surgery,but good that ur getting sorted

Missed all the news from you guys lately. I had surgery start of last month to remove stage 2 endometriosis,slowly coming right now.

Hi DVSVXN :hi:

Sorry to hear about the surgery but glad to hear you are on the mend. :hugs: How are things with you? Last time we heard from you I think you'd split up with your OH and met someone else??? xxx

Hi DVSVXN :hi:

Sorry to hear about the surgery but glad to hear you are on the mend. :hugs: How are things with you? Last time we heard from you I think you'd split up with your OH and met someone else??? xxx

Yup still with Brad, coming up 4 months now. He is a total Gem,been really supportive through all my hospital trips and helping me deal with the endo. Havent been this happy in a very long time :cloud9:
Hows things with you?x

hi dvs, glad things are going well x

hello girlies, how are we all today? the weather here is miserable and i am shattered so i think i may curl up on the sofa and watch disney films with the wee man!

xx

Yup still with Brad, coming up 4 months now. He is a total Gem,been really supportive through all my hospital trips and helping me deal with the endo. Havent been this happy in a very long time :cloud9:
Hows things with you?x

Aww thats good that you have him. :hugs:

AFM... just waiting to start clomid so I can crack on and get pregnant again!

hi dvs, glad things are going well x

hello girlies, how are we all today? the weather here is miserable and i am shattered so i think i may curl up on the sofa and watch disney films with the wee man!

xx

Its not bad here... just windy. :wacko: xxx

Forgot to say... I'm spotting so I think AF is on her merry way. Not long till I start clomid now :happydance:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. xxx

i'm so sorry u have started spotting ebs,but its good u can start clomid:happydance:

i'm so sorry u have started spotting ebs,but its good u can start clomid:happydance:

Thanks Mama... yep I keep telling myself that clomid = early scan on the nhs and I think I'll need that to keep sane. :haha:

How are you? Not long till your appointment now! :thumbup: xxx

i'm ok looking foreward to going so i know where i stand ttc wise

so do i ebs not sure how i'll feel if they say no more babies:cry:

so do i ebs not sure how i'll feel if they say no more babies:cry:

I know. :hugs: Just try and stay positive. Look at Jeffsar... she got sorted quick and is weeks away from holding her :baby:. The same could happen for you too. xxx

i kno and i am trying to stay positive,i just hope he says i can stop taking my bcp,its awful taking when i want a baby

hi girls x

mama, i really hope they get you sorted as fast as they fixed me - i have my fx'd they can x

ebs, are you spotting as in af, or could it be implant?? x

britt - good weekend? x

erin, how you feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back