Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Everyone

Sorry i havent been on much been realy busy got so much to do at work before i finish so want to get as much done as possible now so i can chill at the end knowing it is all done.

Hope everyone is okay.

AFM - i think little mad has gone really really low cos i have so much pressure and my bump is rock solid at the bottom and is causing me stomach ache cos it is pressing that much, so hopefulyl thats a sign he is in the right place. I have blood tests tomorrow, they called me back for repeat one so hopefully that will be okay.

Ebs - sorry your spotting but as jeffser said could it be implantation??? x

Jeffsar - how are you feeling? not long for you now x
Mamadonna - :hugs: hope your okay xx

erin - how are you? xx

Needing some advice ladies, warning TMI
The last week or so I have been getting milky white discharge, I have never had this before any ideas?

Morning ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... I don't think it is implantation. Then again I thought my implantation was AF last time. :haha: I'll wait and see but I'm convincing myself its AF so I'm not disappointed.

Britt... sorry to hear you've been getting stomach ache from that little monkey of yours. :hugs:

DVS... no idea, sorry. :nope:

Mama... another day closer to your appointment. :thumbup:

AFM... sort of excited about started clomid! :happydance: I wish I would just get AF so I could get to CD2 and start them. :happydance: xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... I don't think it is implantation. Then again I thought my implantation was AF last time. :haha: I'll wait and see but I'm convincing myself its AF so I'm not disappointed.

Britt... sorry to hear you've been getting stomach ache from that little monkey of yours. :hugs:

DVS... no idea, sorry. :nope:

Mama... another day closer to your appointment. :thumbup:

AFM... sort of excited about started clomid! :happydance: I wish I would just get AF so I could get to CD2 and start them. :happydance: xxx

Hi Ebs

as much as the stomach ache can be annoying i am liking the fact it could mean something like he is getting right in position, so if thats what it means i will take it lol

have you got your dtd rota sorted with hubby? you need to get him booked in when you need him, then he cant back out, im excited as well for you starting the clomid x

Hi Ebs

as much as the stomach ache can be annoying i am liking the fact it could mean something like he is getting right in position, so if thats what it means i will take it lol

have you got your dtd rota sorted with hubby? you need to get him booked in when you need him, then he cant back out, im excited as well for you starting the clomid x

It is so exciting to think that you and Jeffsar could be posting picture of your :baby:'s soon!!! :happydance:

haha no not got a rota sorted but I'll be telling him when I'm taking the tablets and using the "I can only be on the tablets for so long and we really can't waste these opportunities." excuse. :haha: I hope I don't get too many side effects like mood swings or I can see us falling out more than DTD. :haha: xxx

Hi Ebs

It is so exciting to think that you and Jeffsar could be posting picture of your :baby:'s soon!!! :happydance:

haha no not got a rota sorted but I'll be telling him when I'm taking the tablets and using the "I can only be on the tablets for so long and we really can't waste these opportunities." excuse. :haha: I hope I don't get too many side effects like mood swings or I can see us falling out more than DTD. :haha: xxx

i know i cant believe it either, its weird cos some days im like i wish he was here now but then some days im like gosh its not long at all and i need to get a few things sorted in the house before he comes.

lol yes make sure you tell him, takes a while for things to sink into men, but i think once they realise they are are alright. Have you read if there are any side affects? xx

i know i cant believe it either, its weird cos some days im like i wish he was here now but then some days im like gosh its not long at all and i need to get a few things sorted in the house before he comes.

lol yes make sure you tell him, takes a while for things to sink into men, but i think once they realise they are are alright. Have you read if there are any side affects? xx

Savour those last weeks before all hell breaks loose. :haha: Just kidding... it will all be worth the hard work. :cloud9: I can't wait to see pics of your little boy and Jeffsars little girl. :winkwink:

The main side effects I've read about on BnB seem to be headaches, hot flushes and it can make some people really hungry which I hope don't happen to me as I want to get some more weight off. :dohh: I think when you're messing with hormones its going to cause some sort of mood swings. I was a nightmare when pregnant. :blush:

Any news on the pram? xxx

Savour those last weeks before all hell breaks loose. :haha: Just kidding... it will all be worth the hard work. :cloud9: I can't wait to see pics of your little boy and Jeffsars little girl. :winkwink:

The main side effects I've read about on BnB seem to be headaches, hot flushes and it can make some people really hungry which I hope don't happen to me as I want to get some more weight off. :dohh: I think when you're messing with hormones its going to cause some sort of mood swings. I was a nightmare when pregnant. :blush:

Any news on the pram? xxx

i think you have to try and go mind over matter if u can, i remember when i went on the pill and they said they will make you more hungry etc but i think cos you know that its in your head which i dont think helps does it, got to try and convince yourself your not getting that side effect see if it helps.

lol me to in the first part i was a right moody cow poor hubby!

yes i got a call this morning the shop in sutton i was telling you about, rang me and said it is all in to collect, so i am fetching it sat then i will set it up at my mums and send you all a pic .x

i think you have to try and go mind over matter if u can, i remember when i went on the pill and they said they will make you more hungry etc but i think cos you know that its in your head which i dont think helps does it, got to try and convince yourself your not getting that side effect see if it helps.

lol me to in the first part i was a right moody cow poor hubby!

yes i got a call this morning the shop in sutton i was telling you about, rang me and said it is all in to collect, so i am fetching it sat then i will set it up at my mums and send you all a pic .x

I'm determined to lose some more weight so if I feel extra hungry I'll just allow myself more fruit. :thumbup: I agree on the mid over matter theory though. The more you think about if your hungry and food, the more hungry you feel. :wacko:

:happydance: for the pram! I bet you can't wait to collect it and get it all put together. :happydance: Can't wait to see pics!!! Oooh its so exciting. xxx

hi girls x

still uncomfortable - can't wait for apt. on fri to hopefully find out what's going on - i really do hope they will let me go early as i can't sleep at all now and my back is killing me!

hope everyone else is doing well xx

hi girls x

still uncomfortable - can't wait for apt. on fri to hopefully find out what's going on - i really do hope they will let me go early as i can't sleep at all now and my back is killing me!

hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

I hope you get the answers you want on Friday. It sounds like :baby: already has you in training with the lack of sleep. :wacko:

I'm starting clomid tonight! :happydance: xxx

hi ebs! that's really exciting about clomid - hey, we could have news of a bfp soon which is triplets, lol! x

i wonder how mama got on at her apt? x

hi ebs! that's really exciting about clomid - hey, we could have news of a bfp soon which is triplets, lol! x

i wonder how mama got on at her apt? x

Yes I'm really looking forward to my clomid triplets! :wacko: :haha: Its a welcome distraction too though as I should have been 20 weeks today. Not going to get down about it though. My forever baby is just around the corner.

I hope Mama got on well. Its about time she got some good news. xxx

hi girls well today went well,i had a good talk with my consultant and he gave me three options

1,take my tablets for another yr,hopefully within that time my thyroid will sort itself out(really really dont wanna wait a yr)

2,radio-iodine treatment,this is a quicker way of sorting out the thyroid 6 months and i could ttc,but i have to stay away from people 4 2 weeks no cuddles cant sit on the same settee as any1,i cant even share a bed with hubby!!so a big NO NO for that 1.

3 is surgery,i should be hearing from the surgeon in a few weeks to discuss this,it seems like the best option to me right now,if all goes to plan i shud be ttc by the end of the yr!

Mama, I'm so glad it went well and you have options. I think I'd have opted for the surgery too. A few months more doesn't seem to bad if it measn you get your :baby: after that. :hugs:

So what is the problem with your thyroid and how does it effect ttc? I'm sorry, I'm not sure how it all works. xxx

its something to do with the anti bodies in my blood i think,plus the meds i am on can be harmful to a fetus,i just think the safest option would be the surgery,i know plenty that have successfully conceived (like jeffsar),but my past history over the last yr has me worried that its the thyroid affecting me conceiving or carrying a baby

its something to do with the anti bodies in my blood i think,plus the meds i am on can be harmful to a fetus,i just think the safest option would be the surgery,i know plenty that have successfully conceived (like jeffsar),but my past history over the last yr has me worried that its the thyroid affecting me conceiving or carrying a baby

Yes, I think I'd be thinking the same. I am so pleased you are getting sorted and could be ttc by the end of the year. :hugs: xxx

i know i'm trying not to get too excited but its hard not to when i could be ttc again very soon,
have you started ur clomid?

i know i'm trying not to get too excited but its hard not to when i could be ttc again very soon,
have you started ur clomid?

Awww we'd all be the same. You're getting that chance again. :hugs:

I start it tonight. :happydance: I was told to take it at night to lower the chance of side effects so I think I'm going to take it at 10pm every night before I go to bed. xxx

i had a few cycles of trying soy and that is the same best taken at night,i did get headaches but they only lasted the few days i was on the tablets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->