Psychic reading confusion....

i had a few cycles of trying soy and that is the same best taken at night,i did get headaches but they only lasted the few days i was on the tablets

Well as long as I don't get the increased hunger like some people do then I'll be happy. :haha:

How is your dieting/gym going? xxx

its going good,i'm trying to stay away from the scales for now,kinda just going off my clothes,i went monday nite will pop over tomorrow 2

its going good,i'm trying to stay away from the scales for now,kinda just going off my clothes,i went monday nite will pop over tomorrow 2

Good idea. Sometimes you gain muscle when you start working out and then when you get on the scales it looks as though you haven't lost. :dohh: I hate being a slave to my scales but I so am. I weigh myself every morning. :blush: xxx

hey girls!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately-- just very busy lately!

ebs- sorry that AF officially came, but I'm excited to see how this round of clomid goes!! My friend took one round and got pg on her second round after 14 months of trying, so I'd say that it definitely helps! :)
mamadonna- I'd say surgery sounds like the best option as long as it's not too invasive! :thumbup:
jeffsar- so sorry you've been so uncomfortable lately! speaking of, where is our belly pic???
britt- glad that you finally got your pram situated!! how are you feeling?

afm- well, I had my 24 week checkup and I'm up 20 lbs... So discouraged. I've started to swell in my legs again, so I'm hoping that it's just water weight, but scared at the same time because this is when my weight gain got out of control with Lexi as well.. it's like no matter what I do I continue to gain on a daily basis. :shrug: so other than feeling fat and bloated 24/7, things are pretty good. I think I've finally got a daycare situation figured out that isn't going to eat up a whole paycheck of mine a month! it's crazy how expensive it is for 2 kids!

So here is a 24 week belly picture.
IMAG0064-1.jpg

erin ur bumps coming on lovely,hopefully its just a bit of water retention,try sitting with them raised for a while

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... great bump pic! You're looking great. :thumbup: I know it must be hard to see that gain on the scales but if you carried alot of water last time and your legs are swelling then you'll probably be gaining mainly water at the moment. 20lbs will soon fall off. Day care for 2 kids must be so expensive! I think most women over here end up giving up their jobs as daycare for 2 kids is more than alot of people earn. :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM... started clomid last night. I am soooo excited. :happydance: Told DH that this month my egg will have super powers. :haha: Oh and I dyed my hair last night... only a darker shade of brown but they grey hairs were getting out of control. :blush: xxx

morning ebs how do u feel after ur first night of clomid?do u think u will o quicker?

i always feel great after i dye my hair:thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... great bump pic! You're looking great. :thumbup: I know it must be hard to see that gain on the scales but if you carried alot of water last time and your legs are swelling then you'll probably be gaining mainly water at the moment. 20lbs will soon fall off. Day care for 2 kids must be so expensive! I think most women over here end up giving up their jobs as daycare for 2 kids is more than alot of people earn. :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM... started clomid last night. I am soooo excited. :happydance: Told DH that this month my egg will have super powers. :haha: Oh and I dyed my hair last night... only a darker shade of brown but they grey hairs were getting out of control. :blush: xxx

crazy isn't it! unfortunately we still need my income or that would be a great idea for us!
it's really hard on me to see the scale increasing because I have been dieting since Lexi was born, trying to watch the scale go dowwwwn, not up! so I've just got to watch my salt intake from now on I suppose..

yayyy for starting clomid! do you notice any changes in your hormones yet?
and double yayyy for getting your hair dyed... that's the best! :)

Don't think I feel any different yet on clomid but I'm sure I will eventually. :wacko:

I do feel a bit nicer from dying my hair actually. :thumbup:

How is everyone else today? xxx

hi girls!

erin, fab bump! my camera is broken so i'll get hubby to use the video camera to take a picture for you all asap!

mama, i would have gone for surgery too - yours is worse than mine; i have hypo and you are hyper, and the risks are different. i discussed the options too and if i had been hyper, i would have had surgery. glad you are getting sorted and you sound so much more positive xx

ebs, yey for clomid and yey for hair dye, lol! i always feel better after i have my hair done x

britt, how you feeling - any more 'show'? x

afm, i have the consultant tomorrow so wish me luck for an early induction! x

thanks ebs! i was going to play up my sore back but actually, it is really bad today - that's what i get for thinking of fibbing! x

I had a live msn reading by gail and a conception reading from her as well.
Havnt received the conception reading but thing the live msn reading she said she sees a pregnancy within the next 8 weeks and sees a boy. making it i would conceive this cycle(august) and find out september!

Sandra said - convieve august but find out in september with the birth month of march with a baby boy - she said the name david will be of significants ( i wanted to name my first boy davis or david lol!!:happydance:

so will find out in the next couple of weeks !!!:thumbup:

has anyone else had a bfp when they have had a reading like that?

babylove ur readings sound good,a few have had spot on readings,me personally haven't had a right 1 yet and i have a lot,i wont be getting anymore

hi girls!

erin, fab bump! my camera is broken so i'll get hubby to use the video camera to take a picture for you all asap!

mama, i would have gone for surgery too - yours is worse than mine; i have hypo and you are hyper, and the risks are different. i discussed the options too and if i had been hyper, i would have had surgery. glad you are getting sorted and you sound so much more positive xx

ebs, yey for clomid and yey for hair dye, lol! i always feel better after i have my hair done x

britt, how you feeling - any more 'show'? x

afm, i have the consultant tomorrow so wish me luck for an early induction! x

thanks jeffsar i'm just waiting for that letter coming thru the door,i'm nervous but it must be done

good luck for today,play on that u have a little 1 at home and its getting harder running around after him :thumbup:

mamadonna thankyou they were my first readings lol i got so excited been TTC for just over 2 years so its been a long haul!! so fingers crossed i hope you all get your :bfp: soon!!

Hi Ladies
need your advise, im not sure what to do. in the night last night i woke feeling really sick, i wasnt actually sick but kept getting close then it went off. Got up this morning and been to the loo a few times and feel like i have an upset stomach and getting pains in my bump like i have a bad stomach. They are really painful at times, i dont want to ring midwife if it is just an upset stomach, but i dont know how long i wait to see if it goes off but then is it risking it incase there is soemthing else x

If you wirrued darl, ring them :) thats what the midwife is for isnt it? To put your mind at ease... Hope you okay though :hugs:

i'd give her a call britt- no question is a bad question, that is what they are there for!! to give you peace of mind! xx

good luck today jeffsar!!

britt, you could be in early labour - i would call hun x

thanks girls - my apt is at 14.40 so an hour to go! i actually have been contracting this morning but i think BH rather than real ones! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->