Psychic reading confusion....

Thank you, i am going to give it a couple of hours and if it hasnt eased i am going to ring them. The stomach pains feel more like when you have a bug or something thats how i would describe them, i just dont like ringing them all the time incase it is nothing and i am just wasting their time. So if it hasnt eased by about 5 ish i am going to ring them.

hope your all okay and good luck at your appointment jeffsar xx

britt, i would call them anyway - i am sure there are people who call much more than you, and remember, you have lost some plug so it could be early labour pains........

afm, i have good news!!!!!!

i saw consultant who scanned again, and baby is growing at speed of light again, so she said no way was i going to 40 weeks! she did an internal and i am 1cm dilated already! she thinks i will go myself within 2 weeks, but as a precaution, she has booked my induction for 39 weeks - 3 weeks today! so, baby jeffsar should be born by 2nd september 2011!

i'm away to adjust my tickers! x

britt, i would call them anyway - i am sure there are people who call much more than you, and remember, you have lost some plug so it could be early labour pains........

afm, i have good news!!!!!!

i saw consultant who scanned again, and baby is growing at speed of light again, so she said no way was i going to 40 weeks! she did an internal and i am 1cm dilated already! she thinks i will go myself within 2 weeks, but as a precaution, she has booked my induction for 39 weeks - 3 weeks today! so, baby jeffsar should be born by 2nd september 2011!

i'm away to adjust my tickers! x

Hi
Thats great news how exciting!!

as soon as i finish work i am going to nip to the medical center to see them just to be on the safe side.

cant believe you have a date, so you defo know your baby is going to be lastest 2nd sep thats brilliant!

xx

it's so weird knowing that i will have my baby in 3 weeks! although she is still convinced that i will go earlier but at least i know it won't be any later!

how are you feeling now? x

it's so weird knowing that i will have my baby in 3 weeks! although she is still convinced that i will go earlier but at least i know it won't be any later!

i know all this time and now you knwo that for sure!

im feeling not bad at the min, still a bit sickly and getting the pains in bump. i am hoping it will ease so i can just settle when i get home and not have to bother the doctors. but at the min it doesnt seem to be x

the thing is, you had your show really early, so you could easily be in early labour, and if you are, it's best to get checked as you may need steroids for baby's lungs at 33 weeks. i say best to get checked, i am sure they have to deal with a lot of people who take the mickey with calling etc. but that's not the case with you x

evening all,like jeffsar says britt its best to get checked hun just to be on the safe side,dont want little one coming quite yet

and jeffsar OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG,i cant believe u have 3 weeks at most,i am placing my bets that baby jeffsar will be born on the 21st aug!

thanks mama, i can't believe it either, lol!
feels quite surreal - i think now i know that's the maximum it will be, i feel quite relaxed, like i'm not waiting for it to happen all the time!

don't get me wrong, now i know baby is full term, it can happen whenever it likes, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel now!

Morning...

Jeffsar... good news about :baby: arrival in the next 3 weeks! :thumbup:

Britt... hope you're feeling better today. :hugs:

Erin & Mama... :hi: x

Aww Mama :hugs: Its the waiting thats the worst, especially if you're as impatient as me. :haha: I hope time doesn't go too slow for you. X

i am very impatient :dohh:

i'm wanting to move home tho so i hope this takes my mind of it

whats up ebs hun u have sad on ur status?

i am very impatient :dohh:

i'm wanting to move home tho so i hope this takes my mind of it

whats up ebs hun u have sad on ur status?

Oooh house hunting sounds fun. :thumbup:

Just really fed up. Our money situation is laughable, its so bad, and DH is so depressed about it he said that if things didn't get better he felt like he'd have to top himself to get out of it. His boss had swanned off on holiday last month and shut shop so DH came home with such a small wage packet that I had to go to the council and beg for more money this month. :nope: Also because of my ME/CFS I get incapacity benefit and the government are reassessing everyone and changing it to ESA but the problem is they have a company doing it who notoriously turn most people down and then you have to go through a tribuneral to get the money you need. :nope: Its just a mess.

Sorry for the rant. :blush: Its just a stressful situation especially with ttc on top of it all. xxx

i feel ur pain hun,we live from day to day,theres never enough money each month to cover everything:nope:

my neices dad had 2 brain hemorrhages which left him with his site badley effect and the use of his left arm is very weak,he cant hold anything in his left hand he has no grip,he was touch and go we thought we had lost him,he was in a coma for days,now while this was going on they stopped his benefits saying that they didnt think was entitled and that he is fit to look for work,how bloody rediculous is that,he eventually won his money back but it took months of fighting fo it:growlmad:

i feel ur pain hun,we live from day to day,theres never enough money each month to cover everything:nope:

my neices dad had 2 brain hemorrhages which left him with his site badley effect and the use of his left arm is very weak,he cant hold anything in his left hand he has no grip,he was touch and go we thought we had lost him,he was in a coma for days,now while this was going on they stopped his benefits saying that they didnt think was entitled and that he is fit to look for work,how bloody rediculous is that,he eventually won his money back but it took months of fighting fo it:growlmad:

That poor man! Sadly, the people who decide don't get all the facts or they don't want them. I remember going for assessments before and you are meant to see a doctor who assesses you. Basically you'd get a man sat in front of a computer with a multiple choice questionaire on it. He'd ask the questions and you had to answer yes, no, sometimes (or something like that) and he would not entertain any extra info that you might have to help your case. Then he's see if you could touch your toes. WTF? I just used to walk away from them thinking... "no chance". From what I can gather I'll probably have to go through the appeal process and tribuneral. I know they are trying to sift out the fraudsters but all the innocent people get took down with them too.

Its awful worrying about money all the time isn't it? My next worry is how we will pay for the heating when we need it back on. :nope: xxx

it does suck that the innocent people suffer while they filtering the fraudsters out

i have key and card meters for both my gas and electric ebs have done for yrs its great not having to worry about them bills and u can see how much u are using,and where ur using it,i wouldnt have it bill way now

it does suck that the innocent people suffer while they filtering the fraudsters out

i have key and card meters for both my gas and electric ebs have done for yrs its great not having to worry about them bills and u can see how much u are using,and where ur using it,i wouldnt have it bill way now

Yeah I do too. I like that there are no nasty surprises when a bill comes through the door and I have to pay it before I use it so I don't forget and spend the money on food or something and then get behind. Its annoying having to go to the shop but it keeps me in check with money. :thumbup: I wish you could do it with water... I have a water card but I am waaaaay behind and have no idea how I'll catch up. xxx

i am exactly the same with my water,just short of a miricale would sort my water bill out:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->