Psychic reading confusion....

:haha: very true..i have put the same numbers on the euro now for ages and not a jot!!

well girls, just checked my numbers from fri & sat and unfortunately i can't help with any water bills this week, lol! i'll keep trying though!x

i find it quite wrong that they let one person win 167 million - the should divy huge amounts like that up and have 167 million prizes to change many lives, not just one....... just my opinion, although if i was the winner i'd probably feel differently, lol! x

i find it quite wrong that they let one person win 167 million - the should divy huge amounts like that up and have 167 million prizes to change many lives, not just one....... just my opinion, although if i was the winner i'd probably feel differently, lol! x

I agree Jeffsar. There should be a limit per person so more goes to charities etc. No one needs 167 million. :wacko:

How are you Jeffsar? Good weekend?

I'm taking my last clomid tablet tonight for this cycle.
:happydance:

it's been quite a relaxed weekend actually ebs, just got cleaning done and the last few bits for taylor starting primary school on Thursday!!

you must be excited for this cycle - is dh ready for action, lol???

afm i have a dilemma - now i know that i only have 18 days at most to go, i want to get my - tmi - lady area sorted out, lol!! problem being i can neither see nor reach it! now, i love my hubby, but do i trust him to use a razor on me when i can't see what's going on??? me thinks not! so, what am i to do?! x

Aww bless him. Is he excited about school?

Yes l have warned DH that he will need to be ready for action soon and that its more important now l'm on clomid.

I wouldn't trust DH with a razor. I'd get it waxed so its over and done with until after LO is here. X

do u have a mirror u could maybe place at the side of the bath so you can see:shrug:

i agree with the sharing out bit jeffsar,167 people having there lives changed is so much better than 1 with the lot

i thought of a mirror, but i actually can't reach round the bump very well, and without putting you all off eating lol, it's the (tmi) undercarriage part i would like sorted as i don't like the thought of the MW's all thinking i'm a big hairy mary while i'm in labour!

with taylor, i wasn't so big so just did it myself in the bath, but that ain't happening this time. and i don't really want a beautician being so up close and personal!

hmmm, maybe i could ask hubby - poor thing, he'll be horrified! x

lol i'm sure they have seen a lot worse,what about hair removal cream,the dh will be able to help

It sounds like DH is your only option..... Poor bloke. :haha: My DH would refuse. :dohh:

Has anyone heard from Britt? X

ah, veet!!! i never thought of that - and i am sure i can reach to slap cream on - i just didn't fancy myself with a blade.........lol!!

thanks mama, off to boots for me tomorrow!!

you watched one born every minute didn't you?? do you remember the girl who's bf took her to hospital on a luggage trolley towed by bike - she had rotten teeth, and looked really grimey? well i always remember her saying when the baby came out 'ooh, it smells really funny....' and my cruel mind thought - well it has just come out your floof and you don't look like you've washed in a while,lol! and at that moment i vowed to be as clean and well kempt as i could be for labour, lol! x

It sounds like DH is your only option..... Poor bloke. :haha: My DH would refuse. :dohh:

Has anyone heard from Britt? X

nope, not heard from her - i was worried on friday as she wasn't feeling well, but she never came back on to say if she was ok or not..... x

ah, veet!!! i never thought of that - and i am sure i can reach to slap cream on - i just didn't fancy myself with a blade.........lol!!

thanks mama, off to boots for me tomorrow!!

you watched one born every minute didn't you?? do you remember the girl who's bf took her to hospital on a luggage trolley towed by bike - she had rotten teeth, and looked really grimey? well i always remember her saying when the baby came out 'ooh, it smells really funny....' and my cruel mind thought - well it has just come out your floof and you don't look like you've washed in a while,lol! and at that moment i vowed to be as clean and well kempt as i could be for labour, lol! x

no probs jeffsar i think veet maybe the best and safest option lol

i dont think i saw that episode yukk the dirty thing

i dont care how far in my labour or how much pain i was in i would have to make sure i was bathed/showered be4 i went in lol

i totally agree - the poor MW's have an awful view of things really so it's the least we can do to be clean going in, lol! i am away to find you a link to that episode - i was gobsmacked at her - she was really young, and they lived on a friends sofa, and went to hospital on a cart and bike........ very odd! x

Ewww that girl on OBEM sounded rank! :sick: You really have to feel sorry for the hospital workers that have to deal with people like that.

Hope Britt pops on tomorrow with an update. Hope she's ok. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->