Psychic reading confusion....

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-born-every-minute/episode-guide/series-2/episode-11

ok, the couple in question are suzanne and david, and first come on around 9 mins.....

obviuosly the bit about the smell is at the end when she gives birth, but from seeing them you'll get the gist of it! x

Ewww that girl on OBEM sounded rank! :sick: You really have to feel sorry for the hospital workers that have to deal with people like that.

Hope Britt pops on tomorrow with an update. Hope she's ok. X

i hope so too x

omg i am actually crying with laughter at that poor lass having to go around on the back of that bike,just on to the 2nd part

it's awful isn't it!!!

i try not to judge other people and am pretty open minded but i had to admit i did lmao at this episode!

right, off to bed. speak to you tomorrow xx

morning girls!

hope everyone is ok, especially britt - been worried about you, hope you feel loads better x

Hi Sorry i am fine just been super busy again all weeked so havent had time to come on.

It just must have been a funny stomach, it settled down about 6 ish, and then i went to bed a bit earlier about 9 ish and slept through and have been fine since, so all good.

How is everyone??

Jeffsar - now your 37 weeks, it can happen anytime now cant it??x

hi britt, so glad you are ok!

yep, anytime for me now! although i am sure i'll end up being induced on the 2nd - but at least io know 18 days maximum now!

i'm popping out just now, but i will be back on later xx

Morning :hi:

Britt.... so good to see you back and glad that everything was ok and it was just a tummy ache. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... just watched that couple of OBEM. :rofl: That trailer was so funny and her teeth!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: It was like tooth... gap... tooth... gap... :haha:

Erin & Mama :hi:

AFM... took my last clomid tablet last night and the scales have finally moved this morning and gone down by 1.5lbs! :happydance: I have been stuck at the same weight for over a week and it was driving me nuts! :dohh: xxx

Jeffsar - thats so exciting, i would spotting every little niggle thinking it was starting now if i was in your position lol, see you later x

ebs - thats great well done on the weight loss!

how are you?x

Jeffsar - thats so exciting, i would spotting every little niggle thinking it was starting now if i was in your position lol, see you later x

how are you?x

I'm ok. Just a bit fed up in general but I'll get there in the end. :hugs: xxx

how are you?x

:hugs: you will get there and very soon to, and when you get your BFP this month everything else getting you down will be forgotten about because you will be so happy! xx

how are you?x

:hugs: you will get there and very soon to, and when you get your BFP this month everything else getting you down will be forgotten about because you will be so happy! xx

Thanks. :hugs: I think thats what me and DH need.... some hope and something to look forward to, so a bfp would be perfect! :thumbup: For some reason I'm not feeling hopeful about this cycle but I think its more to do with the readings I've had saying I'll concieve in September.

Ok... just going to write this all down to see if makes sense. Please feel free to ignore me. :haha:

Gail... conception September 2011

Panrosa.... conception September 2011... EDD June 2012

Star..... sees December as possible a scan.

Now if I got pregnant this cycle I would concieve in August and be due in May but if I concieved next cycle I would concieve in Spetember and be due in June which matched the readings. As for the scan. If I concieve this cycle I'll be at 12 weeks around the beginning of November but if next cycle then the beginning of December so next cycle would tie in with my readings. :wacko:

I know these are all for fun but it does give me a bit of hope.. obviously not about this cycle though. :haha: xxx

that's me back - and armed with a tube of veet, lol!

ebs, good news on weight loss! i still think bfp this cycle......
that episode really made me laugh, i mean imagine being so big, sofa-surfing and being driven around on a bike trailer!

britt, i just wish it would start already - i want this baby to come now, lol!

erin, mama - hello! x

that episode really made me laugh, i mean imagine being so big, sofa-surfing and being driven around on a bike trailer!

erin, mama - hello! x

i know what you mean, i am so ready and you have 4 weeks on me, so i can imagine how you feel. My midwife appointment is tomorrow, so we will see what they say he went a bit of scale with his size on the last one so they said they would see what he is like on this one to see if he is still growing quickly.

This will be my 34 week appointment is it every 2 weeks from now or weekly? x

well mine were every 3 weeks, but that is because i am second time mum - i think yours will be 2 weeks until 38, then as much as you need.

i am so uncomfortable now that i am just not enjoying it at all; i am so ready to meet my baby!

did you get your pram? x

well mine were every 3 weeks, but that is because i am second time mum - i think yours will be 2 weeks until 38, then as much as you need.

i am so uncomfortable now that i am just not enjoying it at all; i am so ready to meet my baby!

did you get your pram? x

yeah thats how i feel, dont get me wrong i dont want him to come early i just wasnt the next few weeks to go fast. But got a girlie night in on sat with a few friends, then sunday is out antenatal class, then week after antenatal class again, then week after that is my baby shower, then we are out for a meal week after for my mums birthday then i will be 28 weeks, so i am hoping cos we have plans that it will go quickly.

yes we got our pram, we had a play with it on sunday set it all up tried the pushchair then the pram top, i love it i was gonna take a pic then i forgot and it is packed away now at my mums baby brain!

when is your next appointment with midwife ? xx

i see MW next tuesday for a sweep! so hopefully if nothing happens before that might start me off!

you have a busy few weeks ahead - that should keep your mind off of everything! x

i see MW next tuesday for a sweep! so hopefully if nothing happens before that might start me off!

you have a busy few weeks ahead - that should keep your mind off of everything! x

thats brilliant so could even be as quick as that, they set some people off straight away dont they, so you could be a luck one.

i think when i get to 37 weeks i will feel better cos although i might still 3, 4 or 5 weeks at least you know it might happen at any time x

erin, mama - hello! x

Thanks. Hope you're right on this cycle. :thumbup:

What a pair to be parents like that. :dohh: She looked as though it was so normal to be towed by a pushbike in a luggage trailer. :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->