Psychic reading confusion....

well girls - the news gets more exciting!!!!!!!!

my consultant has realised she isn't available on the 2nd and wants to be around for my induction - so they are taking me in a week on friday!!!!

my baby is being induced on the 26th August!

can't believe it....... so close now!

away to adjust my tickers so i know how many days to go, lol!!! x

Hi
wow thats brilliant news!! although im not happy your leaving me even further behind lol

so you will be an august mummy!!!

did you get one of them labour readings??

i have been for my midwife appointment today, and baby is measuring 33 cm at 33 +4 which is good everything is great she said he is right down but not engaged at all yet, but she expects him to be on my next appointment cos of how low he is. x

hi britt!

that's good news about baby being low - at lease it is highly unlikely he will turn now so no worries about breech baby.

i know, so exciting! can't believe it, it feels so real now! i am going to start buying some clothes and getting the washing on now, lol!

i did get a labour reading from mary - but she said i would be a week late, and my baby would be 7lbs - my baby is heavier than that now! but, we only have 10 days to wait for the real labour story now! x

aww wow jeffsar thats fab news,i was nearly right i said the 21st

Ladies... wait for me and Mama... :haha:

Jeffsar... I can't wait to hear if your labour story matches. Obviously not the 41 weeks and the 7lb bit but the rest of it. I was thinking about it and I wondered if she said you'd be late as she saw you being started off? :shrug: xxx

Jeffsar... I can't wait to hear if your labour story matches. Obviously not the 41 weeks and the 7lb bit but the rest of it. I was thinking about it and I wondered if she said you'd be late as she saw you being started off? :shrug: xxx

thing is the only other thing she really said was that it would be a boy - so she has 50/50 chance of getting that right, lol! i think her spells are better than her predictions....... x

wil you email her when you have had the baby?

she didnt get much right in the rest of mine so im not sure if i trust her readings, but her spells seem to be good.x

hi mama and ebs how are you? x

thing is the only other thing she really said was that it would be a boy - so she has 50/50 chance of getting that right, lol! i think her spells are better than her predictions....... x

Well we'll soon find out if she did just guess or not! :happydance: How exciting. xxx

so scary to think that in 11 days i might be on here introducing my baby to you all! x

she didnt get much right in the rest of mine so im not sure if i trust her readings, but her spells seem to be good.x

Hi :hi: I'm ok... just waiting to ov. :wacko: xxx

so scary to think that in 11 days i might be on here introducing my baby to you all! x

It will be like we have gone full circle as we all met before any of us were pregnant. xxx

hi i'm ok,still waiting to hear about my op

omg, jeffsar! that is such exciting news!!!

I hate being so busy with work and in my free time I'm too lazy to type on here.. lol.. :wacko:

ebs waiting to ov, and mamadonna waiting for op.. hope the time passes quickly for you!

britt, how are you? Hopefully feeling better! That's great that baby is low already!

afm- my baby girl is sitting up pretty high! My ribs are starting to expand and my bra digs in to me and i find it hard to breathe.. :( I really need to exercise I think.. I'm feeling very out of breath when I walk far or even up a flight of stairs! lol.. not good!

Hi Everyone!!

Hope your all okay, seems like everyone is just on the waiting game at the min and nothing much to update.

Cant believe we will have our first psychic baby in 2 weeks!!

afm - not much to update other than i have gained 3 stone!! lol i need to start some serious hard ww after lo is born!

xx

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... sorry to hear :baby: is affecting your breathing. :hugs:

Britt... hopefully you're carrying alot of water too so when you finally give birth the scales are much kinder to you. xxx

Britt... hopefully you're carrying alot of water too so when you finally give birth the scales are much kinder to you. xxx

Hi

lol i can only hope. Knowing my look baby will be little not much water and loads to loose cos i have over eaten lol.

How are you feeling in yourself? you must be feeling great after the weight loss, and this month has got to be good for you and bring that bfp after taking the clomid x

Hi

lol i can only hope. Knowing my look baby will be little not much water and loads to loose cos i have over eaten lol.

How are you feeling in yourself? you must be feeling great after the weight loss, and this month has got to be good for you and bring that bfp after taking the clomid x

That would be my luck too. :dohh: You'll be so busy for the first few months that you'll not have time to worry once :baby: is here and combined with doing ww you'll lose it in no time. It just seems so daunting when you are at the beginning of that weight loss journey. :wacko:

I'm ok. Clothes are starting to get a bit looser but I think if I lose another 7lbs I should be able to see a difference. It always takes at least 2 stone when I'm this big. :blush: I am feeling really determined to stick to it though and I'm past halfway to a bmi of 30. :happydance: I really hope that bfp comes soon. Its silly really because I want to lose quite a bit more weight before I get pregnant but I neeeed to be be pregnant now! :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->