Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Everyone!!

Hope your all okay, seems like everyone is just on the waiting game at the min and nothing much to update.

Cant believe we will have our first psychic baby in 2 weeks!!

afm - not much to update other than i have gained 3 stone!! lol i need to start some serious hard ww after lo is born!

xx

that made me laugh britt - a psychic baby lol!!

3 stone will mainly be fluid and baby - you don't look like you have put on anything at all!

erin, good to hear from you - not so good about struggling to breathe - i was like that for ages, but bump has dropped a bit so it's not so bad just now! x

Hi Jeffsar how are you?

i feel so big now yet here i am still eating cheese cobs and a packet of crisps lol

anyways when we start are ww i will be back on track.

Have you started getting your bags sorted for the hospital? i still cant get over that in 2 weeks u will have your little one!!

i just so hope i dont go over and have to wait until about 42 weeks lol, but we will see, with all the food he is getting i dont think he will want to come out.

Ebs - with how you have been going with the weight loss you should be able to do another 7 pounds quite quickly, now you have your mind set on it as well you will do it.

Erin - hopefully in nexyt couple of weeks little one should drop and that should ease your breathing probs a bit, just make sure you take it easy

Mama - how are you, are you waiting for an appointment? or have you got to see someone before you go in? xx

Jeffsar forgot to ask, cos they have bought the date forward cos the size of the little one, have you worked out dates to see if they could have dated you wrong to start with? from the conception date does it work to 37 weeks? x

Cheese cobs and crisps.... mmmm.... I'd enjoy them before the diet starts! :thumbup: xxx

Morning

Mama - have you got an appointment booked to see the surgeon? hope it is soon for you x

hope everyone else is okay.

my wee wees are getting worse and worse, i was up 4 times in the night to go to the loo lol, up to now i have managed just the one trip in the night. But i mainly go with my eyes closed then just fall back into bed and go back to sleep so not too bad lol.

nearly weekend, this week has flown by again x

4 times in one night must be tiring when you have to concentrate at work all day. :wacko: Not long to go now though. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok. :hi:

I've been to see my friend with the :baby: this morning. She is growing so fast!!!! So adorable. :cloud9: I am dying to be a Mum.

Lost another lb :happydance: and I've fit into an old pair of jeans I couldn't fit it before. My friend says that you can tell know so it must be starting to show. :happydance: xxx

4 times in one night must be tiring when you have to concentrate at work all day. :wacko: Not long to go now though. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok. :hi:

I've been to see my friend with the :baby: this morning. She is growing so fast!!!! So adorable. :cloud9: I am dying to be a Mum.

Lost another lb :happydance: and I've fit into an old pair of jeans I couldn't fit it before. My friend says that you can tell know so it must be starting to show. :happydance: xxx

Hi Ebs
yes just gets a bit annoying when you want to go to sleep lol, but all practise i suppose.

well done on the weight loss thats great! and its so nice when you can fit into something you couldnt before makes you realise that it is working and that you have made a difference, i have a pair of jeans that i have had years and i only keep them as my target lol i never wear them but try them on when i am dieting lol.

xx

well girls, been an emotional day in our household today - my son started school today!!

take a look below; britt - boys are fab! xx

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
well girls, been an emotional day in our household today - my son started school today!!

take a look below; britt - boys are fab! xx

ahh bless him he looks great so cute but so grown up at the same time.

i bet the pregnancy hormones didnt help today x

oh my god no - i wasn't cool! it just seemed so strange seeing him walk through school gates dressed like a little man!

how you feeling? x

oh my god no - i wasn't cool! it just seemed so strange seeing him walk through school gates dressed like a little man!

how you feeling? x

ahh i bet, im feeling fine thanks keep getting a few sharp twinges down below, so not sure whats going on there, but i am stopping looking into things to much lol i think i am getting obsessed now.

How are you?

xx

i'm ok, really tired now and not really enjoying it anymore! been feeling really exhausted and OMG i have the funniest story to tell you all!!

not sure if you saw the conversation about lady bits grooming the other day, but mama suggested veet - so i got some that was suitable for all areas and decided to give it a go last night. well, did legs first and it worked a treat, really smooth and took about 5 mins. then the bikini..........

i put the cream on and after a minute, i started stinging really badly - i mean on fire!!! so i jumped in the shower to wash, with tears in my eyes. all i kept thinking was what if i go into labour now - it will hurt like hell, lol! i honestly thought i had burned myself but it seems to have calmed down. so i went onto their website to see if it mentioned reactions and in tiny print it says - 'pregnant women should do a patc test of the bikini region due to hightened sensitivity during this time' WOW, i need to read small print first next time, lol! x

i'm ok, really tired now and not really enjoying it anymore! been feeling really exhausted and OMG i have the funniest story to tell you all!!

not sure if you saw the conversation about lady bits grooming the other day, but mama suggested veet - so i got some that was suitable for all areas and decided to give it a go last night. well, did legs first and it worked a treat, really smooth and took about 5 mins. then the bikini..........

i put the cream on and after a minute, i started stinging really badly - i mean on fire!!! so i jumped in the shower to wash, with tears in my eyes. all i kept thinking was what if i go into labour now - it will hurt like hell, lol! i honestly thought i had burned myself but it seems to have calmed down. so i went onto their website to see if it mentioned reactions and in tiny print it says - 'pregnant women should do a patc test of the bikini region due to hightened sensitivity during this time' WOW, i need to read small print first next time, lol! x

lol that is funny, i have been doing the mirror trim and just going by it it feels alright really lol its prob just all a mess but i cant see.

but i am tempted to do veet on legs in a few weeks cos that lasts longer than shaving doesnt it.

i knwo what you mean i am tired all the time now, and when we sit at night i get restless legs and just cant get comfy on the sofa at all, then i end up just going to bed cos i cant sit still but seem okay when i am lay in bed xx

honestly, the first wee i had after it was washed off was agony - it was like my skin was on fire! i was dreading waking up today in case it was still sore, but it seems to have calmed now. could you imagine if my waters had gone last night, lol!

i can't sit at all now, i am either lying in bed or bouncing on the ball - but only a week to go now!! x

honestly, the first wee i had after it was washed off was agony - it was like my skin was on fire! i was dreading waking up today in case it was still sore, but it seems to have calmed now. could you imagine if my waters had gone last night, lol!

i can't sit at all now, i am either lying in bed or bouncing on the ball - but only a week to go now!! x

lol oh gosh that would have been bad and if you were all red and swollen they would have wondered what was wrong at the hospital lol.

i dont know why but my bump seems to be so much tighter and feels so much heavier in the evening when i am sat i end up sitting right on the edge of the sofa with my legs wide open to let my bump free lol. I darent go on my ball again, cos since the show i am scared of going in too soon so i am not going on it until 37 weeks now lol x

your tummy is so squashed now that after a day of eating it pushes out, meaning bump gets tight - plus you'll be having BH's too. i would say from 36 weeks you are safe enough to use the ball etc. in scotland that's considered full term so it can't be a huge difference in the week xx

Jeffsar!!!!! Taylor looks so adorable. He's going to break some hearts at school. :winkwink:

Veet!!!!!! Oh no! What a disaster! Ouch!!! I agree... good job you didn't go into labour all red and swollen. :haha: xxx

Morning

Mama - have you got an appointment booked to see the surgeon? hope it is soon for you x

hope everyone else is okay.

my wee wees are getting worse and worse, i was up 4 times in the night to go to the loo lol, up to now i have managed just the one trip in the night. But i mainly go with my eyes closed then just fall back into bed and go back to sleep so not too bad lol.

nearly weekend, this week has flown by again x

no not yet,just waiting for a letter

jeffsar ur wee man looks so handsome bless,all grown up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->