Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebs, mama!!

thanks so much - i think taylor is gorgeous but it's always nice to hear it from others, lol!!

the veet incident is funny now i know i am not permanently disfigured, lol!!!!
mama, totally not your fault - i never even thought to read it - just slapped it on all over! thank goodness i got it off when i did, i may have had to elect for c section!!! x

Morning ladies:

How is everyone today?

AFM... lost another lb. Less than 4lbs away from losing 2 stone! :wohoo: Soooo pleased. :cloud9:

Oh and we started :sex: last night for this cycle so I just need to hurry up and ovulate now. :haha: xxx

afternoon ladies:wave:

well done on the weight loss ebs thats fantastic

Hi girls, just wanted to pop on and say hi! Glad to hear all is well with u all.. jeffsar, so excited ur baby *girl* will be here soon!
Atm, nothing new to report.. still hard to breathe and my heartburn is still around, but instead of burning, what it really feels like is food just sitting in my throat.. not very fun! And still having problems getting deep breaths in.. more so when I am having this food stuck in my throat thing going on.. and my bras are all too tight on my expanding ribcage.. lol, other than thaaaat things are good :)

Hi girls, just wanted to pop on and say hi! Glad to hear all is well with u all.. jeffsar, so excited ur baby *girl* will be here soon!
Atm, nothing new to report.. still hard to breathe and my heartburn is still around, but instead of burning, what it really feels like is food just sitting in my throat.. not very fun! And still having problems getting deep breaths in.. more so when I am having this food stuck in my throat thing going on.. and my bras are all too tight on my expanding ribcage.. lol, other than thaaaat things are good :)

Oh no! That sounds so uncomfortable. :wacko: It says only 100 days to go on your ticker now!!! :happydance: xxx

hi erin, good to hear from you - not so good about the heartburn feeling though - just remember when bump drops it'll get better!

well, my lo is so excited now, he has made a poster with 7 big numbers on and each morning he is crossing them off until his baby is here! i really hope he is fine with the reality - i am starting to worry he will feel jealous or left out...........

xx

hi erin, good to hear from you - not so good about the heartburn feeling though - just remember when bump drops it'll get better!

well, my lo is so excited now, he has made a poster with 7 big numbers on and each morning he is crossing them off until his baby is here! i really hope he is fine with the reality - i am starting to worry he will feel jealous or left out...........

xx

Awww bless him. :cloud9: I'm sure he'll be fine. xxx

Hi everyone. I just had a question, I emailed jenny renny about a conception reading. i felt that it was wrong because for one i didnt know that i was pregnant at the time i requested it but i am 5w2d pregnant as of todays date. Here is waht my reading said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 21st.

Jennifer

If this was even remotely true then I would have to m/c today and ovulate around the 28th-30th this month in order to get pregnant and have a due date of May 21st. My period was due on August 11th and hasn't come (obv) because I am pg.

In anyones experience, has Jenny Renny been wrong? I know that these are just for fun but also could it be a month off and I would be due on April 21st? It has be worried now that I might miscarry!

Thanks

Hi everyone. I just had a question, I emailed jenny renny about a conception reading. i felt that it was wrong because for one i didnt know that i was pregnant at the time i requested it but i am 5w2d pregnant as of todays date. Here is waht my reading said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 21st.

Jennifer

If this was even remotely true then I would have to m/c today and ovulate around the 28th-30th this month in order to get pregnant and have a due date of May 21st. My period was due on August 11th and hasn't come (obv) because I am pg.

In anyones experience, has Jenny Renny been wrong? I know that these are just for fun but also could it be a month off and I would be due on April 21st? It has be worried now that I might miscarry!

Thanks

I wouldn't read into it. Like you say they can be a month off and they are a bit of fun. Personally she was wrong for me.

Congratulations of your bfp. Enjoy it. xxx

Jennifer

Thanks

I wouldn't read into it. Like you say they can be a month off and they are a bit of fun. Personally she was wrong for me.

Congratulations of your bfp. Enjoy it. xxx

Thank you, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought about this.

Theres a paranormal part of the forum where you might get more opinions. this thread started off as a thread about psychics but we're more like a bunch of friends now. xxx

i agree with ebs megangrohl; jenny was half right for me in that she got the bfp month correct, but she got the cycle wrong - we just got the readings as a bit of fun really and tbh we don't read too much into them...

i am sure your bubs is fine, try to relax and congrats on the bfp xx

Thanks everyone, I didn't know where to post this.

no problem at all! we all got loads of readings so between us we have had good and bad ones.........

jenny was a month out with me, so she may have been with you too x

hi ebs, how's your weekend been? x

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

We're just having a quiet weekend as per usual. :haha: Having quite a few sharp twinges so hoping ov is coming up soon. I hate all the waiting around to ov and not knowing if it will happen early or late or as normal. :wacko:

Hows your weekend? xxx

well, i am symptom spotting too! it's funny, i was just saying to hubby, we spent 2 years ttc with me analysing every symptom each month, and now i am doing the same with early labour signs, lol!

i have been niggling a lot, but nothing seems to be coming of it - away to have a nice bath and see if that helps to ease the pains!

have you managed to stick to the dtd plan? x

well, i am symptom spotting too! it's funny, i was just saying to hubby, we spent 2 years ttc with me analysing every symptom each month, and now i am doing the same with early labour signs, lol!

i have been niggling a lot, but nothing seems to be coming of it - away to have a nice bath and see if that helps to ease the pains!

have you managed to stick to the dtd plan? x

That is funny. :haha: Symptom spotting never ends. :wacko:

So far we have only DTD once but it is early days so I may not ovulate for another 4 days if I ovulate at the usual time. :wacko: Going to try and stick to every other day if possible or as near as we can. xxx

xx

Thanks jeffsar!
I'm so nervous, too! Lexi will have to share all her toys and all her old toys I'm afraid she'll say, "No, those are mine!!" lol.. plus I'm sure I'll have a few breakdowns and cry that Lexi won't be the baby anymore.. :( heck, I cried for the dogs bc they werent going to be our babies.. so I'm sure this will be triple that! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->