Psychic reading confusion....

haha erin, that's so funny! when taylor started school last week i was a mess - bawling because he wasn't my baby anymore! i do worry, as i love him so much, and i don't want him thinking he is being replaced - i am actually starting to panic that i won't love the new baby so much, but i have read that's normal......

i think it's all just hitting me that in 6 days, baby is coming! x

haha erin, that's so funny! when taylor started school last week i was a mess - bawling because he wasn't my baby anymore! i do worry, as i love him so much, and i don't want him thinking he is being replaced - i am actually starting to panic that i won't love the new baby so much, but i have read that's normal......

i think it's all just hitting me that in 6 days, baby is coming! x

6 days!!!! :happydance: That is so close. I am so excited for you. :happydance: xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

Had a big temp dip this morning and lots of crampy twinges yesterday so I'm hoping I ov today or very, very soon. We DTD again last night so should be covered so far. FX'd.

How is everyone else this weekend? xxx

Had a big temp dip this morning and lots of crampy twinges yesterday so I'm hoping I ov today or very, very soon. We DTD again last night so should be covered so far. FX'd.

oh good ebs! are your opk's getting darker?? Glad your temp dropped to your normal pre-O range! super glad DH is bd'ing and keeping up with your schedule of every other day :) :thumbup: I hope you O very soon as well! Hopefully DH will be up for one more round of BD'ing and then you'll O!! :)

oh good ebs! are your opk's getting darker?? Glad your temp dropped to your normal pre-O range! super glad DH is bd'ing and keeping up with your schedule of every other day :) :thumbup: I hope you O very soon as well! Hopefully DH will be up for one more round of BD'ing and then you'll O!! :)

Opk's not gone darker yet. Soon l hope. :thumbup:

Hi all hope everyone's well!
Wow i can't believe we nearly have our 1st baby on this thread,all them feelings are perfectly normal jeffsar i have felt that way with all of mine ,worried myself sick that the older children felt left out.but i just made sure i included them all as much as i could.
Lookin good ebs u really deserve ur bfp this month,i really hope u get it.
Not much happening here,started some New tablets so we'll see how i go on these,got a letter from hospital for November,my doctor seems 2 think i shud have been operated on by then,I've been 2 look at another house,shud find out 2moro if we maybe with a chance.hello 2 britt and erin

Mama.. good luck with the house and I hope you get a date for the op soon too. :hugs: xxx

hi erin!

heartburn any better today? x

so far, I took my prilosec late in the day today though, so I think it's keeping it at bay a little longer. Normally I take it in the morning, and get heartburn by this time at night- maybe I'll just start taking it around noon to last me through the day since I don't normally get heartburn until mid-morning or so.. haha.

ebs, I hope your OPK's get darker VERY soon! :) FX'd!

Hi Everyone!!

Hope your all okay

Mamadonna - good news on the new tablets and the fact that you will be seen before november, have they said how soon after you have been in you will be able to TTC again? exciting about the house although it is hard work moving is so exciting.

Ebs - :happydance: looks like ovulation is very close i have been watching your chart this weekend even though i havent had time to chart. Sorry i forgot to sign up through your link but i will do it today for you. Hope hubby is still chipping in and willing for you, i know how stubborn men can be!

Jeffsar - hope your okay, cant beleive you only have 4 days left now :happydance: you must promise to post us pics and story as soon as you can. How have you been feeling??

Erin - sorry to hear about the bad heartburn its so horrible isnt it, hopefully it will ease for you soon. How have you been besides that?
xx

Thanks britt ,I'm really nervous about the op but i just want it over with.i don't think I'll have to wait that long after op i suppose as long as i feel well and have a clear blood test.

Erin... I hope taking your tablets later in the day helps! :thumbup:

Britt... thanks. DH seems to be alot more willing this month so we're going for every other day but I'm hoping I ov soon before he burns out. :haha: I think knowing I'm putting in so much effort losing the weight and taking clomid has made him realise he needs to step up a bit more. :thumbup:

Mama... You could be pregnant by xmas!!!!!! :happydance:

Jeffsar.... 4 days!!! :happydance: Are you organised and ready?

AFM.... not sure if opk this morning has gone a bit darker or not. Will keep poas. :dohh: Had lots of really sharp pinching twinges on both sides for days so it must be happening soon. :shrug: xxx

Hi
ebs - thats good i am glad he is making the effort as well, i really hope this is going to be it for you.

Hi Mamadonna, i hope you dont have to wait longer either. Like ebs said, if you can TTC more or less straight away you could be pregnant before xmas which would be great.

Had some not very nice news over the weekend, my friend found out she was pregnant and went for her 12 weeks scan and they couldnt find a heart beat, baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks. But she hadnt had any blood or anything so was a total shock, she had to have the baby removed on sunday. She seems to be doing alright but its so heartbreaking, cos i know when you go for them scans you just lay there praying everything is okay. xx

I really hope so ebs.:happydance:

Well if that is the reason you have took so long to get pregnant then it could be a case of op done... then bamm preggers!!!! :happydance: Its about time we had some bfp's around here. :thumbup: xxx

Hi
ebs - thats good i am glad he is making the effort as well, i really hope this is going to be it for you.

Hi Mamadonna, i hope you dont have to wait longer either. Like ebs said, if you can TTC more or less straight away you could be pregnant before xmas which would be great.

Had some not very nice news over the weekend, my friend found out she was pregnant and went for her 12 weeks scan and they couldnt find a heart beat, baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks. But she hadnt had any blood or anything so was a total shock, she had to have the baby removed on sunday. She seems to be doing alright but its so heartbreaking, cos i know when you go for them scans you just lay there praying everything is okay. xx

Awww bless her. It is awful and fightening how common it is too. :nope: The worst thing is that it then spoils any future pregnancies she has. :hugs: xxx

Morning girls! 26 weeks today! Here was my 24 week pic compared to today's pic.. no change!

24 weeks.jpg
24 weeks

IMAG0077-1.jpg
today!

ebs, keep poas! Can't wait to hear you have dark lines!! :) FX'd for SOOOOON!!

Jeffsar! I'm getting excited/nervous for you! How are you holding up!!

britt- so sorry to hear about your friend... that would be so sad because at your first ultrasound that's all you're waiting to hear.. ughhh.. :(

mama- great news! November will be here before WE know it! eeex! hehe

Heartburn is at bay today-- will take my meds around noon :) other than that, things are still good here! Had a teeny tiny scare yesterday.. we DTD, and then I wiped after going to the bathroom and there was blood on the TP.. just scary seeing any form of red! but we read it's just because the cervix is more sensitive in pregnancy so must be it bumped it a little too much... so I told DH no more DTD and he agreed because he was a little freaked out too! we can wait til 36 weeks haha. :haha:

Loving the bump pics! :thumbup:

Sounds scary about the show but like you say it is normal to have a more sensitive cervix. xxx

Hi Erin
Glad the Heartburn has eased a bit for you. Me and hubby are holding off until week 36 as well, we decided that after i had that mucus that we didnt want to make the baby come early and risk anything. And to be honest i feel so big now its not that comfortable anymore anyway lol. But we will see prob about week 27 28 29 i will be making him if i am fed up lol x

haha, yes.. I'm assuming you mean 37,38,39, but I know what you mean! I want to have this baby before our Thanksgiving holiday, which is Nov. 26th, and I'm due Nov. 28, so I hope to go a week early so that we can have our little bundle before the holiday and not be stuck in the hospital then! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->