Psychic reading confusion....

lol yes i mean 37 38 39, baby brain again!!

yeah i know what you mean i am hoping our september doesnt turn into an october baby and i am stuck here 2 weeks over due! but we will see they come when they are ready not when we are.

We went to our first antenatel class yesterday, and it was quite good it is making me more and more want a water birth i fancy one but there are a couple of things putting me off

1 - do you have to go straight in it as soon as you get to the hospital cos i think i would prefer to be mobile until the pain gets really bad then get in

2 - if the water is hot and the pain makes you hot then i dont know if it will make me feel worse x

Ooh how exciting. It must make it feel so close when you go to those classes. :happydance:

I never thought about getting all hot from the pain and then the water making it worse. :wacko: I would have thought you would only get in the water when you need to. :shrug: Hope someone has some experience in it anyway. xxx

I would think you'd only go in the water when you felt like it.. and to deliver.. :shrug: I really don't know much about it either though!

hi girls!!

hectic day today; school run, food shopping, park play date and swimming lessons, homework and then supper.......... mums lifes are busy!!

wish me luck, i'm in for a sweep tomorrow at 9.30 am - i'm hoping this may start me off and i go into natural labour - wishful thinking??? lol x

ebs, how is poas going? x
britt, so sorry to hear of your friends loss - that was how i found out too, and it is heartbreaking xx
erin, your bump is so cute! x
mama, any word of op? x

Morning
Good luck with the sweep jeffsar make sure you let us know how you get on.

How exciting this could be the start of things today and if not only 2 days to wait!

Afm - nothing really to report, i was woken up by baby hiccups this morning lol, they seem to have them for so long as well. Hubby at one point turned over to hug me and had his arm over my bump, he took it off quickly though when little one carried on with th hiccups and keeping him awake lol.

Hope everyone is okay x

Good luck 4 this mornin jeffsar,lets hope 2day is the day:happydance:

Hi
hope your okay, any plans for today?

i am still working, but so ready for finishing, but knowing my luck my little man will go over and make me work even longer lol xx

Hi I've got a busy day ahead,cleared out the loft yesterday and but all the bushes down in garden,we've got a skip comin so gonna empty the shed and get rid of a load of rubbish

Hi I've got a busy day ahead,cleared out the loft yesterday and but all the bushes down in garden,we've got a skip comin so gonna empty the shed and get rid of a load of rubbish

certainly sounds like you have a busy day! its great when you get rid of loads of stuff though isnt it. We did it before we did little mans room and now we seems to have so much more space even though we have lost a room x

hi girls!

well, not great news! baby's head is at the back of my cervix meaning not a great position for a sweep, so i will need to be induced on friday! but, at least that means i only have 3 days to go. a bit disappointed but tbh i had a feeling that was going to happen. i've just to hope now that induction works.......

xx

hi girls!

well, not great news! baby's head is at the back of my cervix meaning not a great position for a sweep, so i will need to be induced on friday! but, at least that means i only have 3 days to go. a bit disappointed but tbh i had a feeling that was going to happen. i've just to hope now that induction works.......

xx

Ahh im sorry you couldnt get your sweep, but friday is so close so at least you dont have to wait ages for the induction.

How are you feeling? xx

ahh jeffsar! so sorry to hear that you couldn't get the sweep, but 3 days will fly by!
we need one last bump pic!!

hi girls!! i'm off to work!

ahh jeffsar! so sorry to hear that you couldn't get the sweep, but 3 days will fly by!
we need one last bump pic!!

hi girls!! i'm off to work!

Hi Erin, hope your okay and keeping the heart burn at bay!

dont over work today x

Morning ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... sorry you didn't get your sweep. :nope: Not long to go now though. :happydance:

Everyone else... :hi: Hope you're all ok.

AFM... think opk started to go darker this morning so I'm going to keep poas and will let you know if I get my surge. I hope it hurries up. I don't think DH can hold out much longer. :haha: xxx

just tell him ebs that if he gives it his all this month,this could be the month and he can then rest as much as he wants lol

sorry u couldnt get ur sweep jeffsar,but they dont always work and friday isnt too far away:hugs:

hi erin and britt:wave:

afm been to look at another house but not big enough so it is me saying no this time

just tell him ebs that if he gives it his all this month,this could be the month and he can then rest as much as he wants lol

sorry u couldnt get ur sweep jeffsar,but they dont always work and friday isnt too far away:hugs:

hi erin and britt:wave:

afm been to look at another house but not big enough so it is me saying no this time

:rofl: I've already told him if he DTD enough this month he gets at least 9 months off. :rofl:

Sorry the house wasn't big enough but :happydance: for it being you doing the saying no! :thumbup: xxx

hi girls!

i'm feeling a bit better now - was quite annoyed earlier as i really had hoped to go naturally - but nevermind, on friday things will kick off! i'm hoping the induction works by monday as i'd like it to be over by the time taylor goes back to school.

i will be doing my final bump pic thurs for you all - last night before d day! oh, and my bump now measures 46 weeks, lol!!

ebs, yey for darker opk - hopefully that surge is right round the corner!
mama, sorry house isn't big enough - we will be renting this one out when we move if we can so if you want to move to peterhead i'll do you a good price, lol!
erin, hows the heartburn?
britt, are you all organised now, bags packed etc? i have money on you going early so i think you should! xxx

Jeffsar.... No wonder you are uncomfortable with a 46 week sized bump!!! :wacko: Not long now until Friday. I hope it all happens quickly for you. :hugs:

How are the moving plans coming along? Xxx

tbh, we aren't giving it much thought until after the baby is here - and we haven't told anyone yet either! we just want the baby to be here safe and sound before we start streesing about moving!

yip, 46 week bump - mw can't believe i have no stretch marks, lol!

how are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->