Psychic reading confusion....

tbh, we aren't giving it much thought until after the baby is here - and we haven't told anyone yet either! we just want the baby to be here safe and sound before we start streesing about moving!

yip, 46 week bump - mw can't believe i have no stretch marks, lol!

how are you? x

Wow... You have done well to get a 46 week bump and no stretch marks!!!

I'm ok. Just waiting to ov. I really hope this is our month. Xxx

wow 46wks thats 1 hell of a bump,dont worry not long to go now

thanks for the offer of the house just a little to far for the kids lol

Hi

Yes jeffsar i am all packed and ready, although i did have my joggers out my hospital bag this morning cos my others are too tight lol, but i will have them washed and back in or they will have to come with me mucky lol.

I am going to measure my bump so we can compare are you doing it standing up from right at the top to your bone or lay down? xx

Morning ladies :hi:

I have EWCM!!!! :wohoo: Never been so pleased to see it. :haha: No +opk yet but I think that will come later. :thumbup:

How is everyone else today? xxx

Look what I got!!!! This is as positive as mine usually get so I'm as happy as a pig in muck. :haha: xxx

Attachments

• Photo0048.jpg
    Photo0048.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
congrats ebs - get hubby and dtd!!!

i am shattered, can't keep eyes open today. nevermind, i have chiropractor tomorrow and my mum is coming to help totally gut my house and clean in time for baby coming home, then it's induction day - scary!

britt, that is the size of my bump measured lying down by mw - so the fundal height. i actually don't look too big standing as the baby is so low that the bump has dropped.

hi to everyone, hope you are all ok xx

Yes! Tonight is the night we catch the egg!!!! :happydance: DH knows it on the agenda so fingers crossed that this really is it!!!! :happydance:

Jeffsar.... I can't even imagine how you are feeling so heavily pregnant. :wacko: I hope you get the house ready in time. I am so excited that you might get to meet your :baby: by the end of the week.

Britt... how are you feeling? xxx

fingers crossed for you ebs, i really hope you catch the eggy tonight!!!

i am hoping induction won't take too long - the mw seems to think i will have baby by friday night/sat morning - here's hoping! x

fingers crossed for you ebs, i really hope you catch the eggy tonight!!!

i am hoping induction won't take too long - the mw seems to think i will have baby by friday night/sat morning - here's hoping! x

Thanks. I have to admit I think I will be gutted if we don't catch it but I think we have done our best if we DTD tonight which we will.

That is so exciting. I hope it does happen that quick for you. :happydance: Is Taylor getting excited? xxx

he is totally hyper! he told everyone at school his baby was coming soon! plus, he is excited that he gets his mummy back to normal - i am usually very active with taylor, but am really struggling to do the normal things just now - cycling, swimming, football etc.

i am sure you will catch it ebs - your body will remember what to do from last time - i fell reasonably fast after my mmc xx

you go girl get that eggy!!!

tell your hubby that he needs to dtd tonight he cant let all us girls down lol!

jeffsar i am measuring 40cms now, i feel huge this week. I am going to take a bump pic tomorrow or friday just so you can see.

i have had to take my engagement and wedding ring off cos my fingers have got so fat my finger was going purple lol.

and sorry tmi but i think baby maybe moving down cos i cant stop going for poops today lol x

he is totally hyper! he told everyone at school his baby was coming soon! plus, he is excited that he gets his mummy back to normal - i am usually very active with taylor, but am really struggling to do the normal things just now - cycling, swimming, football etc.

i am sure you will catch it ebs - your body will remember what to do from last time - i fell reasonably fast after my mmc xx

Oh bless him!!!! :cloud9: What a sweetheart. I love he told them "his baby" was coming. :haha:

Thanks. Thats what I'm hoping and with the clomid I'm hoping that gives me more of a chance of a healthy pregnancy too. xxx

jeffsar i am measuring 40cms now, i feel huge this week. I am going to take a bump pic tomorrow or friday just so you can see.

i have had to take my engagement and wedding ring off cos my fingers have got so fat my finger was going purple lol.

and sorry tmi but i think baby maybe moving down cos i cant stop going for poops today lol x

i had the exact same thing at 34 weeks - and it lasted until 36 weeks! you are probably right, he'll be on the move! wow, you have a decent sized bump too - are they giving you growth scans to see why you are so big? x

i had the exact same thing at 34 weeks - and it lasted until 36 weeks! you are probably right, he'll be on the move! wow, you have a decent sized bump too - are they giving you growth scans to see why you are so big? x

no she said last time i was about right a bit about but nothing to worry about and told me were i could measure from and to myself, and this week i get 40, so i might not be doing it right but we will see when i see her next week.

i really feel like he has no room now aswel everymovent seems really slow and struggling to move without poking right out lol x

Britt... DH has had his orders and is ready for BD duty tonight. :haha:

Your rings not fitting might be water retention too. I bet you feel naked without them. I lost one of the diamonds out of my engagement ring and because we have no money to fix it l've put it away for safe keeping. I hate being without it. :nope: xxx

morning girls

ebs i hope you managed to dtd last night,fingers crossed we have a new bfp,jeffsar will no longer be pg soon so you'll have to take her place....

cant believe we have 1 more day till it all begins for you jeffsar,you must be soooo excited and relieved too:thumbup:

cant wait to see the bump pics,make sure you get 1 done b4 you go in jeffsar:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->