Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Everyone!!

1 more day to go until our first baby!!! how exciting :happydance: :happydance:

Jeffsar we need a bump pic please!! then i want you to post when when you have had little one so i can see how much it goes down lol

Ebs - looks like you got hubby to DTD yey :happydance: im so pleased you have hit it spot on!!! this is it!

hope everyone else is alright, afm just trying to decide if we should go somewhere this weekend, lol we are supposed to be saving but i love going away in a hotel so i am looking around for a cheap deal at the min to see if we can afford it lol xx

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... yes we did DTD! :happydance:

Mama... I do hope it is a bfp for me this month. Then its your turn next. :thumbup:

Britt... if you can afford it then go for it. You need to enjoy these last weeks of it being just the 2 of you and the fact you can just go off for a weekend whilst you still can. :thumbup:

Jeffsar.... I agree with the others... we need the final bump pic!

AFM... I am beyond excited about this cycle. :haha: I can't help it. :wacko: With BD timing and taking clomid I will be devestated if we don't catch our eggy. :dohh: The clomid must be working its magic as todays temp rise was much bigger than usual. :happydance: xxx

yayyyy ebs!! perfect timing! now just try not to think about it or stress it and relax! (easier said than done, I know! lol)

jeffsar... its almost time!!!! :happydance:

britt- go away while you can! after the LO comes you won't do it nearly as frequently, so get out and enjoyy the time with just the 2 of you!

mama- hiii! :)

it is so tempting, but we have spent so much money recently with buying everything i would like to get some money back in our savings to replace it. But then on other hand i want to go lol we will see hubby will end up booking something i know what he is like, i am a money worrier he isnt.

and i have a confession!! i have ordered a reading lol i have been looking for people close to me that do the readings so i could go and see one on my lunch and i found a lady that does email readings as well as private readings. And for 5 pound i have got 3 card readings past present and future, so i thought i would give her a try and if the email is good i might go and see her x

Britt... I agree with Erin. Go for it! Grab those last opportunities of being a couple before you become a couple. :thumbup:

Erin... thanks. I am going to relax now and just hope for the best. :thumbup:

AFM... my temp has rocketed today and I feel like I have a temperature but without being ill iykwim. :wacko: I'm assuming my progesterone is good and high. :shrug: xxx

i will be logging off soon, so wont get on until the morning. But just wanted to wish you luck Jeffsar and i hope it all goes well and quick for you.

Keep us updated when you can. I cant wait to see the photos !!

xx

and i have a confession!! i have ordered a reading lol i have been looking for people close to me that do the readings so i could go and see one on my lunch and i found a lady that does email readings as well as private readings. And for 5 pound i have got 3 card readings past present and future, so i thought i would give her a try and if the email is good i might go and see her x

Oooh who is this lady who did you a reading? Link please! :haha:

Its quite possible.I've heard this happens a lot where a date has been given but baby has other ideas .

Its quite possible.I've heard this happens a lot where a date has been given but baby has other ideas .

Oooh l hope so. She's been uncomfortable for so long. Or she could just be busy with Taylor. Oooh I can't wait to find out!!! :happydance: xxx

not in labour i'm afraid, lol!!!

just mega busy getting organised for tomorrow! here are the final bump pics before induction tomorrow - i'm not booked in until 2pm so i'll try pop on in the morning!

how has everyone been today? x

Attachments

• S1210001.jpg
    S1210001.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 13
  • S1210002.jpg
    S1210002.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi Jeffsar. :hi:

Awww we got our hopes up that the 1st baby of the thread was on its way already. :haha:

Wow! That is some bump. I wonder if its because you are so small that it looks so big iykwim? Are you sure theres only one? :haha:

I'm ok just very hot today. :wacko: My temp has rocketed and I have felt like I've got a fever or something all day. xxx

i know, it's so huge, lol!! it's really no wonder i am so uncomfortable...

is it the clomid making you feel so hot do you think? hopefully it means something is going on! x

Exactly, such a big bump on such a small frame must be uncomfortable. :wacko:

Yeah l think the clomid has given me such a big surge that my temp has rocketed. It will all be worth it if l get a sticky bean though. Xxx

aww jeffsar, I feel bad for your huge bump on your tiny frame! You must be exhausted!! Good luck tomorrow!! We will all be patiently waiting for you to tell us how it goes! Hopefully we will be the first to know of the arrival of your little (girl) after you tell your family! hehehe

well, so much for a good nights sleep, lol! i couldn't sleep at all - finally fell asleep at 3am and then had the school run to do! nevermind, best get used to it i guess!

i'll be leaving here at 11.30 this morning - as i am being induced i can't deliver at my local hospital, so this baby will be born in aberdeen which is an hour away. i have no fancy iphone etc. so i'll either get hubby to update you all or the hospital may have internet access - i am sure the tv's at each bed also have internet...........

anyway, i'll come on and say goodbye before we head off! x

well, so much for a good nights sleep, lol! i couldn't sleep at all - finally fell asleep at 3am and then had the school run to do! nevermind, best get used to it i guess!

i'll be leaving here at 11.30 this morning - as i am being induced i can't deliver at my local hospital, so this baby will be born in aberdeen which is an hour away. i have no fancy iphone etc. so i'll either get hubby to update you all or the hospital may have internet access - i am sure the tv's at each bed also have internet...........

anyway, i'll come on and say goodbye before we head off! x

Hi Jeffsar
I am so excited for you, how are you feeling about it?

just looking at your ticker didnt seem like we would ever see 0 days left when we had over hundred lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->